Curious Namjoon

BTS and Her

I stand by the balcony. Thinking that, this week was going to be my last week with the boys. I can't believe that something that you love can hurt you the most.

 

I don’t know who am I to be able to leave my family, I mean, BTS is part of my life now. 

“Green tea?” Namjoon asks appearing behind me with a cup of warm tea.

“Thanks.”

“It's been six months since you are here. Thanks to you our team now have great dancers, even if I’m not good as the rest,” he chuckles, “by the way, how you can you speak Korean and English that well?”

“My mom is Korean and my dad is Australian.”

“Ah, I see. That's why you're like a brain monster girl.”

I laughed lightly, “don’t exaggerate, oppa.”

“Can you just stay here? Why you have to leave us by next week?”

“I wish I could, oppa.”

“Just follow your heart.”

“If there's any good reason for me to stay, then I will'

“Bangtan is your family now.”

“I know.”

He comes closer and stands beside me.

“You can stay and continue school here, there're so many good medical colleges in Seoul.”

“How do you know about my interest in medicine?”

“I found your resume when I was in Bang PD-nim's office, that explains how you knew how to treat Hoseok when he was unconscious.”

“I told Bang PD-nim to not tell anyone about it.”

“Your great resume explains why Bang PD-nim trusts you. Besides you have been a great student in junior and senior high school, winner of every dancing competition. You are just too perfect to be our choreographer, Taeseok-ah.”

“Oppa, please don't tell anybody about my resume, it's really embarrassing.”

“It's something to be proud of, Taeseok-ah, you should be proud of yourself.”

“My dad is forcing me to be a doctor, but my heart is against it. I have always wanted to dance, so one day I had a big fight with my dad, so I decided to move from Australia to Korea and stay with my brother,” I start to explain, “my mother took care of the medical school. It got postponed for a year, so I have a chance to go to the dance academy in Seoul. I could dance there, I even won some competitions, auditioned and got transferred here.”

“I was lucky to see you grow up during these six months.”

“Yesterday I got a call from my mother saying that my father was in a bad condition, but she said that my father still wants me to be a doctor.”

“Do you miss your parents?”

“My parents were coming here once a month to see me, but they didn’t come this month because of my father’s condition.”

“You never told us about that.”

“Because I don't want you guys to worry too much about me, especially you, oppa.”

Oops, I am just saying nonsense.

“You realize that finally,” he chuckles, “I admit that I've been worrying about you a lot, much more than the others.”

“Why?”

I turn to look at him.

"Maybe, is it love?" 

He stares back at me. We are standing side by side looking at each other. Face to face, and my heart starts to beat really fast.