Confession of NamJin

BTS and Her

Today me, Namjoon hyung, J-Hope hyung, Suga hyung and Jin hyung were gathered at the meeting room to talk about something serious. Meanwhile Jimin, Jungkook and Taeseok were in the dancing room, they were still practicing. And Namjoon was decided to go straight to the point with this meeting when he parted his lips to talk.
“She has some trauma because of a car accident that happened a year ago. Her sister died during the accident,” Namjoon started in a numb tone, “Taeseok saw many broken fragments of the windshield around her and there was a lot of blood. She was screaming really loud back then but nobody heard her. She tried to wake her sister up but her sister wasn’t waking up, she was already gone. Her sister died in front of her.
Since then, her arms start to tremble whenever she sees a broken glass. Her condition complicated her goal to be a doctor, and that’s why she postponed her medical school's studies and turned to chase after another dream, to be a dancer. Her father was a problem for opposing to it because he was still forcing her to be a doctor. That’s why Young Seok hyung is really protective of her and helps her to do the theraphy in Konkuk Hospital. During her free time, she goes to the hospital for therapy, once in a month.
Yesterday she got a panic attack, and she couldn’t stop her trembling arms for three days until she went to the doctor and visited her brother at the hospital. Thanks to Jin hyung who followed her, we all know a little bit more about her.”
“I think her panic attack happened because of me,” I admitted guiltily.
Jin nodded, “yes, it’s because of you, you broke a glass in front of her a couple days ago.”
Namjoon agreed, “it’s all because of you that she is moving out from the dorm.”
“So you both are blaming Taehyung for an accident?” Suga spoke up in my defense, but it was futile.
“Of course,” Namjoon and Jin replied at the same time.
“I’ll apologize to her.”
“There is no need to do that Taehyung-ah since that was an accident. Besides Taeseok never told us about it, so it’s okay," J-Hope assured me. 
“It’s all because of you, Namjoon and Jin hyung. You both don’t realize that you guys are in love with Taeseok and are blind when it comes to her.”
“Here comes trouble,” J-Hope muttered bitterly, “Yoongi hyung please don’t get angry.”
“How can I not get angry at then when they are losing focus of the real situation here? They are blindly in love with her, and that’s why I also got angry at Bang PD-nim when were told that our choreographer was going to be a girl,” he sighed, “and the worst part is that she is going to stay with us until 2014.”
“So you hate her?” Jin jumped into assumptions.
“I don’t hate her,” Suga hyung corrected, “but I hate you and Namjoon too, how can a leader act like this?”
“Hey, Yoongi-ah it’s okay to fall in love, you can’t really blame them for that.”
“The problem is that they fell in love with the same girl,” he turned to face both Namjoon and Jin, “if you guys are really in love with her, at least try to hide your feelings for the sake of everybody.”
“Hyung, who told you that I’m in love with her?” Namjoon frowned.
“Should I spilled out your secrets here?”
“If you can prove it,” Namjoon was provoking him.
“May I check your phone?” Suga raised an eyebrow.
“Here,” Namjoon handed him his phone.
“Everyone, look here please, see? There’s one special folder for Taeseok’s candid photos.”
“How do you know my password?”
“I’ve beeing staying with you for 3 years Namjoon-ah, you have nothing to argue against me.”
Namjoon was rendered speechless by Suga's wittiness, and I was rather happy for getting to know that two of my hyungs fell in love with the same girl. It was a great topic to talk about with Jimin and Kookie, and I couldn’t help but laugh internally.
“Taehyung-ah, it’s not the right time for you to smirk like that,” Suga noticed the sudden change of my expression.
“Ah, I’m sorry hyung.”
“Hey, Yoongi-ah, I’m not falling in love with her, I just want to protect her, since she’s the only girl among us.”
“Okay, I wish that’s true since I don’t have any prove against you.”
“I just like to see her face, it doesn’t mean that I’m falling in love with her. This is not the point that I want to get to.”
“Then what?” Suga sounded rather annoyed.
“We have to cheer her up and prevent other accidents from occurring.”
“Is she our choreographer or part of our family?” Suga asked.
“Both,” I answered.
“If you realize that Taeseok is our family, then please throw away the romantic feelings you have for her, she has many things to fight for, and as her family we have to impulse her to chase after her dreams and so we do, we have many things to fight for, so let’s focus on our debut.”
“I agree with you Yoongi hyung, since being a doctor is really hard, we have to support her and we have to work harder for our dream,” J-Hope said.
“The point is that me and Namjoon are trying to tell you a little bit about Taeseok, since she’s really introvert and because of her shy character she can be dangerous for herself, we don’t need to overreact about this because I’m afraid Taeseok will be feeling uncomfortable about it, this is only for your information, just pretend that you don’t know about it.”
“One more thing, don't let the others know about it, especially Bang PD-nim,” J-Hope spoke up.
“Can I tell this to Jimin and Kookie?” I asked really wanting to receive a yes.
“Only Bangtan can know about it,” Namjoon warned.
“Ah, you guys just make me melt, let’s gather around and say Bangtan together.”
Namjoon nodded, “one two three BANGTAN! BANG BANGTAN”
In cue, all of us started to chant our name together.