Suga and Her

BTS and Her

It’s already 11:30PM. We practiced till we collapsed.

I know the boys are tired but this is what we should do before debut.

Looks like dancing is really hard for Namjoon and Jin oppa, but they made a big effort.

Yoongi hyung can’t dance at all but when he tried it, he performed perfectly, although he kept complaining about how hard the choreography was Jimin cheered him up.

“Okay, we have to take a break for 15 minutes, to practice all of the choreography and then you are free to go.”

I can hear the boys sighing heavily. It’s hard for me to take this responsibility.

I have to teach them a hard choreography. “N.O”, “Bulletproof”, “I Like It” the concept trailer, the intro performance, “Boy In Luv”, “Tomorrow”, “War of Hormones” and “Jump”. Ten different choreographies that they should memorize in two months.

Apart from these big responsibilities, I love being around them.

“Ah, these choreographies are hopeless like our future,” Yoongi started to say.

“Ah, hyung, what are you talking about?” Namjoon complained next.

“I’m a rapper, not a dancer,” Yoongi emphasized.

“It’s okay hyung, we have Taeseok to teach us, she teaches us well.”

Hoseok tries to hug Yoongi, but the latter refuses.

“It’s really easy for you because you are a dancer, you and Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin but what about Namjoon and Jin?” Yoongi asks.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin can’t respond to Yoongi’s argument, they know this will be a chaos. Yoongi hyung stares around angrily.

“It’s okay hyung, this is what we do for our dream,” Hoseok says.

“Taeseok-ah please teach him, I trust you” with a smile, Jin oppa tries to light up the atmosphere, but Yoongi is not done.

“This won’t happen if Taeseok were not giving us a hard choreography. Hey! Na Tae Seok, why are you making us suffer?” he raises his voice and points a finger at me.

The situation is getting tense now. I can’t say anything because I know it will only make the problem worse. It always happens, this is not new for me.

I can’t even stare at them. I’m tired too, so I didn’t intend to move and I stay with my head bowed down.

“Hyung, don’t rude with her, she is part of our family.” Hoseok cut in.

“Family? Then why is she making us suffer?”

His words are hurtful, but I don’t say anything.

“Hey! Yoongi, watch your words please, you wanna go to sleep? Just leave then, why are you still here?” Jin raises his voice at him.

And I don’t know how we reach the point of yelling at each other.

“So now you are defending her?” Yoongi scoffs and approaches Jin.

Namjoon steps in to prevent a fight to erupt between the two, but I can’t take it any longer.

“Stop it, I’m leaving now” I announced with a neutral expression jerking my head up.

Without saying another word, I walk to the door, and Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin look a bit shock.

“Taeseok-ah, don’t leave,” Taehyung stops me from leaving.

I was getting more annoy, “get out of my way” I pull my hand away from his grip and then I hear Jimin’s voice, “Taeseok-ah please, and Yoongi hyung, what are you doing? Let’s stop now.”

“Hyung, this is how you treat your family?” Jungkook steps in into the situation directing his question to Yoongi.

I leave the room quickly to get some fresh air, and I’m glad nobody came after me.

I think about clearing my mind away from the topic, so I decide to go to a store to buy some ramen.

 

At a ramen store.

 

My head feels really heavy, I break into a cold sweat, and I feel like flying.

Out of a sudden everything spins around me. My head is lying on the table beside an empty bowl of ramen. I can't open my eyes either my mouth but I can hear everything.

“Taeseok-ah, wake up, don’t sleep here let’s go back to the dorm.” I hear Jin’s soothing voice.

“Taeseok noona, can you hear me,” then Jungkook’s voice becomes clear. “Hyung, why isn’t she awake?” he asks Jin, “she looks really pale and is sweating when it is cold.”

I can feel Jin’s hand touching my forehead.

“She has a fever, let’s bring her to the hospital, I'll take her to the car and you'll go pay for her ramen, here,” I assume he gives Jungkook some money, “here is the money, I’ll see you in the car.”

Jin oppa is a good problem solver. He lifts me up without effort and carries me to the car.

 

08:15 AM

 

I got myself on the bed, I see my left hand with an IV needle in it, I can smell I’m in the hospital.

On my right side, I see someone sleep while he sits on the chair, with a hoodie covering his head.

“Taehyung-ah,”

I try to wake him up by touching his knee.

“Taehyung-ah, wake up.”

He slowly responds, “ah, Taeseok-ah, you’re awake now.”

“What happen last night?”

“Everyone fought for you except for Yoongi hyung.”

“You got to be kidding me,” I frown.

Taehyung pulls back the hood of his jacket to show me a bruise on his right cheek

“Look here,” he points at his cheek.

My eyes widen, “what happen with your cheek?”

“Namjoon hyung try to punch Yoongi hyung and I try to stop it, then I got this.”

“What?”

“Let me tell you about it in my monolog style.”

“And you still joking about it?” I shook my head at his careless attitude.

“Should I cry then?” he asks jokingly.

I roll my eyes, “just tell me what happen.”

“Last night when you left the dorm, chaos erupted, Kookie looked really mad and started to argue with Suga hyung, this is what he said las night…”

Taehyung clear his throat prepared to imitate them. I didn’t know whether he was taking it seriously or not, but what else can I expect from Taehyung?

“Hyung, this is how you treat our family?” He starts by imitating Jungkook.

“What? You are defending her too?” Taehyung makes a pause to explain to me what was happening, “Yoongi hyung tried to slap Kookie, but then Namjoon hyung prevent it. He came in between the two and he ended up getting a slap on his left cheek.”

“Hit me as you want to make you feel better” he pauses once again, “Namjoon hyung looked really sad while he said that.”

“Suga hyung please stop! We should find her, it’s really dangerous for Taeseok to be outside the dorm at this hour.”

Taehyung stops imitating Jimin and keep on with the story.

“When Yoongi hyung slapped our leader, he couldn’t say anything and the dancing room felt tense back then. Jin hyung tried to keep calm and decided to leave the dancing room and said - I want to find our Taeseok, someone please join me -  Jimin, Kookie and I followed Jin hyung, but the rest stayed.”

“It's all my fault, I'm truly sorry,” I didn’t realize tears were streaming down my face, but I couldn’t stop them from falling.

“No is not, it's just a misunderstanding.”

“When did Namjoon punch your face?”

“When I saw you on Jin hyung's back, I quickly get out from the car and help Jin hyung to carry you, so did Jimin, he looked panicked. To be honest, we were all panicked because of you Taeseok-ah,” he starts saying, “then Jimin call Namjoon hyung and Hoseok but none of them pick up the phone, so Jimin called Suga hyung and I knew that Suga hyung was the only one still at the dorm. When he knew that you fainted, he also panicked,” he sighs heavily, “after we arrived at the hospital, surprisingly Suga hyung was already there, he held your hand and said - Taeseok-ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry -.”

“Taehyung-ah I'm really sorry for all of this,” I try to calm myself down but I didn’t know it would be like this. I keep on crying and Taehyung then hugs me.

“Families are not always happy, we also get through hard times, Taeseok-ah. Let me keep on with the story.”

I nodded, “okay.”

“About an hour after you entered the hospital, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon came up. Namjoon was drunk, he was saying nonsense but this time, he looked really mad with Yoongi.”

Taehyung tries to imitate the members again.

“Hey! Yoongi-ah, you think you are the one who is tired? You think my life as a leader is not hard? I produce our music, I create our music, I try to learn how to dance, I still have to take care of all six of you and you just slapped me because you can't dance?”

“No one can stop Namjoon when drunk but Yoongi hyung started to answer his arguments,” Taehyung explains. “Just go home, you smell bad and you are seriously drunk. I know you usually say nonsense, so let’s stop now.”

“I tried to calm things down so I said - Hyung, you are sober, so don’t start a fight -.”

“What? What did you say?” he imitated Namjoon.

“Namjoon ran into Suga hyung, and he tried to punch him, but I just couldn’t let that happen. And…surprise… this is for you Taeseok-ah.” Taehyung points at his bruised cheek and smiles at me.

“What happen to Namjoon hyung then?” I ask worry.

“Kookie couldn’t stand it any longer, so he yelled at us to stop. Jin hyung grabbed Kookie by his shoulders, Hoseok hyung held Namjoon back and Jimin back hugged me…”

As Taehyung did his story telling, someone knocks on the door and says “Taeseok-ah, may I come in?”

Of course, that’s Yoongi hyung.