Her Birthday

BTS and Her

I’m running into the recording room to find Namjoon because I want to ask something very important. I don’t care if all the hyungs are too busy with the editing process.

“Hyung hyung, where is Taeseokie?” I asked him directly.

“Today she’s going to school” Namjoon answer it with a monotone tune.

“We don’t have any dancing practice schedule today, do we?” I confirmed it to him.

“No, we don’t have any dancing schedule, why?” finally, he asked me something.

“Hyung!” I can’t stand it anymore.

“Jiminie, don’t be too noisy, I have to concentrate for editing our song.” Yoongi is about to mad at me.

“Don’t you guys remember?” I asked them with my upset expression. I put my hands on my face. How could these people are really careless.

“Just tell us quickly Jiminie, we’re busy now” Hoseok continued after Yoongi.

“Today is Taeseoks birthday!”

“What?” Namjoon shocked.

“What date is it?” Yoongi can’t take his eye from the screen while his hand were still in the keyboard and asked with a monotone tune. I hate this hyung.

 “Is that important to ask a date now?” Hoseok put his hands on his hair and made his hair more mess up.

“We need to buy something then.” Yoongi lean his back to the chair, finally.

“Finally you’re all realize that.” I said.

“A cake or shoes or flat shoes, ah I can’t even think of something good right now.” Namjoon said.

“Where are the other members? We need to discuss about it” I know Yoongi too lazy to go somewhere.

“I don’t know, I’m not seeing Jin hyung and Taehyung since morning.”

“Of course, today is Jin hyung and Taehyung’s free time.” Hoseok feel bad about it.

“Let me call him.” Namjoon grabbed his cell phone and called Jin.

“Hello” Jin picked up the phone.

“Hyung, where are you?”

“On my way to the mall”

“Hyung, please make it loudspeaker.” I said.

 “Ok,”

“Hyung, are you with Taehyung?”

“No, why?”

“Hyung, today is Taeseok’s birthday.” Hoseok sounds panicked.

“I know, that”s why I want to make a seaweed soup for her and buy some gift”

“Are you planning to buy a gift by yourself?” Yoongi protested.

“Yaaa this hyung is really..” Hoseok confused and pointed his hand to the phone.

“No, of course not, I thought you guys knew about it.” Jin denied.

“Actually we forgot about it until Jiminie tell us” Namjoon answer it with a deep voice.

“Ya! What kind a friend are you?” Mama Jin is mad on us.

“Hyung, rapper line are busy today, can you help us to buy something?” Yoongi said.

“Is that my business? If you really her friend, buy something by yourself, use your own feet, Yoongi-ah.” Even our elder hyung mad to Yoongi.

Hobie hyung is whispering to Yoongi hyung “Hyung, let’s go to the market for a while, you know this is important.”

“Ok, then.” Yoongi give up on the argument.

“Hyung, how if we make a huge banner and say, “We love you Taeseokie.” Hoseok screamed with a happy face.

“Ah, that’s too absurd. Our Taeseok hates something like that.” Namjoon looked really understand Taeseok.

“Hyung, which market are you? I will catch up you there.” I better go out with Jin than rapper line.

“You know my favorite mall Jiminie, I’ll be arrived in 15 minutes.”

“Hyung, wait for me at the Lobby.”

“Ok, see you then.”

Jin hyung hang up the phone.

“Jiminie, help me.” Yoongi with a cat eye begged on me.

“Help you what, hyung?”

“I don”t know what to give.”

“We have to go now, let’s buy a gift.” Hoseok stand up from his seat.

“Ok, we’ll be back in an hour; we have to finish our editing today.” Namjoon walked to the door.

“Jiminie, you can call Taehyung and ask him where he is.” Namjoon ordered me.

“I’ll follow Namjoon then.” Yoongi went with Namjoon.

Suddenly my phone rang and the screen showed Kim Taehyung.

“Ah, Taehyung is calling.”

“Jiminie, help me.” His voice panicked.

 “What now Taehyung ah?”

“I left my wallet in the dorm and I’m stuck in the cashier.”

“Where are you know?”

“I’ll text you the address, just come quickly.”

“Ok”

“Ah that kid, Jin hyung is waiting for you Jiminie.” Namjoon stopped his step and starred on Hoseok for a while.

“Let me bring his wallet, Jiminie you can go to Jin hyung now.” Hoseok said.

“Ok.”

Then we are moved fast to did our job.

Taeseokie. Look now, how busy we are to give you some present in your birthday.

I’ll buy her some sweater or tons of ice cream or shoes or maybe cute dool. Ah I don’t know, I think Jin hyung already buy something special gift for her. Unfortunately Kookie is not here, I hope Kookie not forget to text her and say happy birthday. Maybe I should text kookie, to reminded him.

“Kookie, don’t forget to say happy birthday to Taeseokie.”

“I’m not forget abput it hyung, I’m not text her yet but help me to give my gift for her, I put in on my wardrobe at the dorm, red box with a black ribbon, please give it to her.”

Ok.

Even our maknae not forget about it, our precious Taeseok, how lucky you are.

“WHERE ARE YOU, I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR 20 MINUTES.”

A capital latter message from Jin hyung. I think he’s waited me for a too long.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes my handsome hyung.”

“Run! Faster!”

How can I run when I’m on the train.

Ok, finally arrive at the station, I’m starting to run.

“Hyung!”

“Ah jiminie, finally”

“Let’s go to buy some gift for her, what would you like to buy?”

“Something unique, what about you?”

“Something unusual.”

“You’re not with Taehyung? Where’s the rapper line?”

“That’s a long story hyung.”

“Ok, you can tell me later, now I have to focus searching on something unique stuff for Taeseok.”

 

07.30 pm at the dorm

“Hyung, are you done with your seaweed soup?”

“Of course, Taehyung ah, come on let’s go.”

“Hyung, is it only three of us who going to Taeseoks house?” I asked.

“Unfortunately, Yes. The rapper line are having a meeting with Bang PD nim and the editor staff, they are already gave the gift to me and I’ll give it to Taeseok.”

 ”By the way, who will drive us to Taeseok’s house?”

“Young seok hyung will drive us there.”

“Wow, everybody seems like want to make a surprise for her.” Taehyung’s face satisfied.

Suddenly Jin hyung cell phone rang.

“Hallo hyung nim, Ok, we”ll be there in a minute.”

“Is he already here?” Taehyung asked.

“Yup, let’s go.”

 

At the car

“Hyung, let’s make some special video for her, you look so handsome today.”

“Good idea, Jiminie.” Taehyung give me a high five.

“Let me hold the camera.” I said.

“One..two..three..start.” Taehyung started it.