Jungkookie the Maknae

BTS and Her

Black t- shirt, jeans or black pants and pair of boot shoes are my styles, it’s really comfort. I don’t care when my hyungs were keep complained about it until someone came and changed it all.

She said “Jungkookie, are you only having the only black shirts and jeans? Can you change the color of that?”  She said that when we just met for a month. How dare she mad of me? Of course because she’s a girl. It’s really annoyed back then, until she opened my wardrobe and nagging on me.

“Ah really Kookie, you only have a tons of black shirts.” Jin hyung and Jimin hyung heard that and they were become a team who nagged on me.

“He only has black shirts since he was born.” Jin continued Taeseok.

“No matter how many times you scolding at him, he never change at all.” Jimin commented.

She said “It will be change from now on.”

She pulled out all my black shirts.

“Noona, what are you doing?”

“I’m gonna change all your wardrobe views.”

“By discarding all my favorite shirts?”

“If I have to.”

“You don’t need to do that!” I said harshly.

“Then from now on if you buy some shirt, you need buy the other color.”

‘Ok, if I have a lot of money, I’ll buy tons of it.”

Then she took her pocket and about to give me a credit card.

“Here, buy some shirt, red color seems look good on you Kookie.”

“No, I don’t want to have any debt to you.”

“Then I’ll burn all your black shirts.”

“YA!” I can’t handle myself sreamed on her.

“Ya Jeon Jungkook how dare you said “YA” to her!” Jin seems on her side.

“I’ll help her to burn it then.” Jimin looked really happy for teased me.

“Hah, you guys are making me crazy.”

“I love being crazy with her.” Jin said

Then Jimin hyung and Jin hyung felt really happy and high five each other. Finally someone can change my style. The only one who can make this happened. Taeseok. Na Tae Seok. Our Taeseok. I really thank her, now I can see myself more handsome with different color. Hehehe.

Since that my style got better and my wardrobe views are really different now.

 

Our leader really impressed about what Taeseok did. Namjoon hyung already talk to me about a thousand times about to change my color shirt, but I never listed.

Taeseok is a surprising person. Beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

No one can read her mind. That’s why the entire member seems in love and cares with her. Me? Maybe I’m a fan of her.

 

168 cm, 50 kg. Too thin but cute, smart, introvert, adorable with a dimple on the right cheek, that’s why I love to pinch her cheeks.

Yesterday she asked me to dance in front of her, for evaluation reason.

Today is the announcement about our evaluation result, especially for dancer line. I put all my effort to not be kicked out from this group. I want to debut really soon.

Why this time really looks more serious about the announcement?. We’ll found out soon because all bangtan member, Manager hyung and Bang PD nim are already gather on the meeting room.

“Today I will announce the result about Bangtan dancing skills.” Taeseok started the meeting speech.

“I would like to say really thank you to Taeseok, since she come to us, I see many improves about your dancing skills, Thank you Taeseok ah, hope you will not feel regret to stay with us.” Bang PD said.

“Bang PD nim, I always be grateful that you can take me here, join with you is my honor, thank you so much.” Teseok said.

“You’re welcome Taeseok ah, let’s announce some good news today.”

“Ok Bang PD nim, I’ll start it now. I really thank you to the entire member, thank you for the hard work, thank you for putting all your effort especially in dance. Now I’ll announce a great news. For Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa your dance skills are improve a lot, I really proud of you, for V and Yoongi hyung, thank you so much, I really impressed about your dancing skills, both of you are very fast learner.”

“Thanks to you too who teach us with a patience.” Namjoon replied.

The entire member laughs, because Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are the worst dancer ever. Thanks to our noona, she’s really patient to teach us especially Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.

“You’re welcome oppa, for dancer line… Hobie oppa it’s too perfect so I can’t comment more about it but please be aware for your health, you should decrease your extra practice time, for health reason.”

 “‘Ah you’re just too much, I’m perfect because you guys make me perfect, thank you, and I’ll try to decrease the extra practice time.” Hobie responded.

“Ok oppa, next Jimin…Jimin I love to see how you dance, it’s just amazing.”

Jimin hyung only give Taeseok noona an eye smile with shy, I think his hardwork is being paid now.

“Jungkookie… I think you really improve a lot, very fast learner but not perfect as Jimin and Jhope oppa because you still a little bit not confidence with yourself. Since you’re a fast learner and we need to debut soon Bang PD nim gives you an opportunity to learn about dancing skills in…America’

“What?” the only word that I can say.

“You’ll be trained in America for a month to increase your dancing skill’

“Whoah congratulation our golden maknae.” Jin clapped and looked happy.

“Why Bang PD nim not send me to America to improves my composing skills?” Yoongi protested.

”‘I think later I will send you someday. I will think about it later.” Bang PD replied.

“Congratulation Jungkook-ah, I’ll prepare for your passport and all you need in America.” Manager said.

I can’t say anything, it’s just too surprising.

“Congratulation Jungkook-ie.” Teseok said.

Noona hugged me and gave me her best smile.

This is really makes me happy and shocking at the same time. I’ll be back with more improved dancing skill and more confidence but one more problem left, I can't speak English.