Amusement Park

BTS and Her

Namjoon’s  POV.

“I’m glad we can be here together, Taeseok-ah.”

“Yeah, finally after our busy schedule we have three days off. I hope Bangtan’s MV will get a good respons and I’ll be one of your fans. I believe Bangtan will have a great future.”

We stopped from walking and staring on the Everland’s amusement park entrance. I can’t believe that I have her for a day. It’s my first time I have a date with her and I’m planning to tell her my feelings today. I hope she feels the same way.

“Thank you for believing in us.”

“Thank you for going out with me with a normal hair.”

“Ah, don’t bring that up, I asked this to stylist noona and she was really mad to me and after a lot of argued I finally can have this normal hair only when the days off, the rest is like you know.. Like the No More Dream’s style.”

“It’s fine, I’m just kidding, Joon.”

“Now you called me Joon?”

“It’s cute, isn’t it? or should I put Oppa after Joon?”

“It’s fine but it’s too cute for a rapper. Now I’m a rapper. Don’t forget about that.”

“I promise it’s only between me and you.”

“Deal.”

I feel happy when she gave me a nickname, it’s like a couple.

“Why are you keeping smiling like that?”

“No, no it’s just.. let’s go to inside, I can’t wait to ride something.”

“Let’s go.”

She looks very happy. Since Bangtan dyed their hair black, Taeseok dyed her hair too into black. She fits in every hair color. Her today’s outfit is just perfect, white sweater with light blue jeans. Her sweater has a bigger. Nothing is more cute than this.  I feel like my heart been running on roller coaster since walking with her. How could love felt so fascinating like this. It feels like I’m on a flower garden surrounded by butterfly that makes me smile every time.

“Joon, can we ride the Ferris wheel first?”

“I think it’s better ride it when the night lights come.”

No please, I’m planning on telling you my feelings on that ride when the sun down, when we got romantic scene.

“Please, please.”

She holds my hand like a kid asks her parents for a presents.

“Do I look like that I can say no to you?”

“Let’s go then.”

She run to the wheel and she keep holding my hands. I can’t say no to her.

“We should ask Hoseok to come here.”

“He won’t ride anything, you know him better.”

“For taking care of our bags when we ride something, not for him to ride something.”

We are laughing while waiting for our queue. I think this is one of the best day of my life.

“Junnie, how if you getting famous so fast and then forget about me? An idol should have a world tour when they’re famous.”

Now she called me Joonie. It’s cuter than before.

“What if you become a successful doctor and not seeing me anymore? Because you go abroad often”

“I won’t do that of course.”

“Me too, just keep in touch when the distance is between us.”

“Why is the conversation getting serious?”

“You started it. Let’s rock the wheel.”

She only gives me her sweet smile. We’re not talk to each other when the wheel starting to move, she is busy staring the view with his brown light eyes and again, I can’t stop starring on her.

It’s nice when you see a girl that you loved happy when you’re around. Should I tell her now or later?

*No more dream’s songs suddenly played on her phone*

“You made our song for your ringtone?”

“It’s good isn’t it? Ah, it’s a video call from Jimin.”

Damn Jimin called her in a wong time.

Taeseokie, me and Kookie has safely arrived in our hometown.

“Yeay, I’m happy for you. Enjoy your holiday, Busan boys.”

“Of course, by the way, where are you now?”

“I’m on ferris wheel in Everland.”

“Are you alone?”

“No, Namjoon oppa is with me; come here Oppa, sit next to me.”

She makes me sit beside her so I can see Jimin.

“Hi Jimin.” I said it cold to him

“It’s a date isn’t it?” Jimin asked curious.

“We can’t go to our hometown so we decided to have some fun.” I answer it directly.

“Have fun then. Hyung, please take care of my Taeseokie, please makes sure she has a meal three times a day.”

“Who are you to tell me that?”

“I’m her little brother, bye hyung and Taeseokie.”

“Then I’m her big brother! See you in two days guys, have fun!” Jungkook appear on the screen and his face was too close to the phone so I only see his mouth and his big teeth.

“Thank you Busan boys, see you later.”

The video call has ended and I sitting beside her. I think this is the hard situation ever, my heart feels about to burst out. Should I tell her now?

“Taeseok-ah.”

“Yeah? Ah, wait it’s Jin oppa”

Why Jin hyung should call her now? I bet Hoseok an Taehyung will call her later.

“Taeseok-ah, my Jjangu wants to see you, please say hi to him.”

“Ah, really hyung?” I protested.

“Taeseok-ah, is there someone beside you?”

“Yes, Namjoon oppa is here with me.”

“Since we are together every day, I feel like something missing for not seeing you guys, so I made a video call, I called Jimin and Taehyung before.”

“It’s nice to see your handsome face, Oppa.”

“I know it, Namjoon please take care of her, if something happen to her I swear to god I will..”

“Hyung, you just over reacted.”

“I’m just kidding Namjoon-ah, Taeseok-ah don’t forget to eat well, make sure Namjoon not destroy anything at there.”

“Sure, Oppa. Thank you.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

“Should we call Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung before they call you?” I asked her.

“Hey, why are you so serious? They are your members, your family.”

"But this is our time."

"Whaa.."

"Our time to having fun together and it's my time to tell you something."

"Tell me. "

And the wheels stopped moving.

....................

To be continued.