Part-2 #Getwellsoonjungkook

BTS and Her

I parked my car at the street and running into my apartment. I'm running so fast so I can reach Jungkook before he does something stupid. 

I opened the door and got Jungkook sit on the floor with a glass of wine with him.

"You memorize my door code very well, Jungkook."

"Noona, how if sasaeng touch my family?" said jungkook with lower voice and sad.

I sat beside Jungkook and take the glass from him. "You are still under age, you can't take any alcohol."

"I am not dringking that yet, just trying to figure this problem out."

"Tell me the details." 

*Jungkook's POV"

"A sasaeng following me in a past week. I let her following me without the other member notice, because I don't want her sued by our company. Then Yoongi hyung talk to me a couple days ago that he realized a sasaeng following me and he said I have to be careful about it. After thingking about it, last night I walked out from the dorm and I know the sasaeng still behind me with her camera. I was running so fast so I can dissapear from her sight but she keep running towards me and I stopped sudennly and got her right behind me and I said. "Why are you following me?"  but she not answered so I said to her again "What do you want from me?" but she still not answered so I threated her "Our company will sue you if you keep doing this."

"Be my boyfriend. I will do everything you want as long as you are my boyfriend. If you ignore me I will kill myself."

And then suddenly Yoongi hyung came and said.

"You are a crazy sasaeng. Just kill your self, Jungkook won't be your boyfriend. I knew your are who sending him your bloody pad, your underwear, and even a dead rabbit."  

"Hyung! don't be to rude to her."

"Jungkook, you will pay for this!" She said and a car picked her up then she leaved us. 

"I hate that Yoongi hyung was said a rude words to her and today I suppose went to the fan meeting event but before I got to the stage I went to the toilet, the sasaeng came to the toilet and locked the door and she told me to check my phone. Then I saw a video that she sent to me. The video show me when she was in bath. . I can't even continue to saw the video. She said "Be my boyfriend or I will upload the video into social media."  she threated me.

"Idol cannot build any relationship, I know you knew about that. Please don't do this to me and please delete the video."

"We can do backstreet."

"I can't, I'm sorry"

"Then I will kill myself now, in front of you."  She took a knife from her bag and put in to her hand and scratch it. Then the blood were everywhere, came out from her hand.

I was panic and called the manager while I tearing up my shirt so I can tied up into her hands and hoping the bleeding stop. 

"See you in the next life. I'm hoping be your wife in the next life." The sasaeng said that in critical situation.

"Then the manager break the door and found us tragically. I can't even talk back then. Our manager have a good sight. He took the sasaeng's phone, camera and call the ambulance. I was so confuse and run away and now I am here with you."

*Taeseok's POV*

"That was a crazy situation and now you are afraid that she will die because she cuts her hands, don't you?" I asked with a conclusion.

"If Yoongi hyung not said a rude things to her, maybe this is not gonna happen."

"No, you wrong. Yoongi hyung is trying to protect you." I said wisely.

"Or these all is because of me. I hope I was not talk to her and threated her at that night."

"It is not even your fault. Obsessive behaviour cannot be controlled by others. When she said she will kill her self, she will definitely kill her self to get your attention. Let me check your phone."

I checked his phone and saw many messages from the other member but the manager's messages seems important to be opened.

"The girl is save, luckily she's not cut her hands too deep. We took her camera and the company will do the rest. You can stay with Taeseok until the situation is save. Just do not overthingking, you know our company will do their best. It is not your fault. Trust me."

"You can stop to worried now. Here is the messages from our managaer." I pass the phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook read it and he relieves. 

"Thank you for listen to me, Noona. I'm sorry that I have ruin your first day ini here."

"My pleasure baby Jungkook."