Surprising Taeseok

BTS and Her

08.00 AM at the Bighit dancing room.

 

"Ok we gonna take a break for 30 minutes for breakfast guys, Hobie Oppa, I need to talk to you." I said to him. 

 

After three hours of practicing, I decided to take a break and wanted to tell something to him.

 

"Anything for you Taeseokie." Hobie said that with a happy face.

 

"We have to talk at the meeting room."

 

"Wow, seems like a serious thing happened."

 

Then we walked to the room.

 

"Oppa, I need the dancer line to dancing in front of me."

 

"What kind of dance?"

 

"Break dance."

 

"Hmmm, seems like its really important."

 

"You'll know it as soon as possible."

 

"Is it an evaluation dance?" Hobie curious.

 

"Hmmm...Something like that."

 

"Aahhh, who will be our judge?"

 

"Bang Pd nim, Manager nim, our leader, and Jin oppa."

 

"Jin hyung?? Why?" he laughed. 

 

"We need our eomma to decide something, correct?"

 

"Ah, I see..what if we fail?"

 

"I know you won't." since bangtan have a great dancer team,  I won't be doubt on them. 

 

Suddenly someone knocked the door. 

 

"Come in." Hobie said.

 

"Hyung, Noona, let's have a breakfast. All members are waiting for you and the breakfast box is already in our dancing room"

 

"Ok, let's go" I said. 

 

We walked to the dancing room and I can see Hobie started to worried about the evaluation.

 

- At the dancing room -

 

JH" I love beef but now I'm feeling sick of beef."

 

"Me too." Taehyung continued after Hobie. 

 

"Why?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

 

"Because we eat the same menu for three weeks, Hyung, don't you feel bored about it?."

 

"We have to be grateful for eat a beef than an egg roll."

 

"Taeseok really love beef." Jin said. 

 

"Yaaaa, so it's because our new neighbor?'

 

Everybody were laughing.

 

"By the way Noona, how was your feeling when you are not at the same dorm with us?" Kookie asked me curiously.

 

"Kookie and Taehyung sleep in your room, Taeseok ah" Namjoon teases him. 

 

"They miss you every night, Taehyung is the worst." Jin and Namjoon were the best team for teased the maknae line. 

 

"Ya! Hyung is not like that, I'm just join with Kookie to play games before sleep."

 

"Really? You talked when you're sleep like "Taeseokie where are you." Jin imitated Taehyung and laughed. 

 

"Ah you guys are really too much, I’m just move 2 blocks from you, just come to my apartement if you miss me." I said. 

 

"Ah really?" Kookie looked happy and show almost all his bunny teeth. 

 

"My brother is on the night shift, I feel a little bit lonely sometimes."

 

"You never tell us about your handsome brother, Taeseok-ah."

 

"Haha, is it important to tell?" 

 

"Ya! This kid, we are family. A family should know each other." Jin eomma start to nagged. 

 

"Tell us about your school Taeseok-ah" Namjoon intimidated me. 

 

Here we go again with the interrogation time.

 

"I was born in Australia but when I was 3 years old, me and my family moved to Korea, my elementary school was…..in Daegu."

 

"Daegu?" Yoongi said. 

 

Yoongi hyung look a little bit shocked when heard about that and so Taehyung.

 

"What?" Taehyung shocked. 

 

"Ahhhh see, our Taeseok is full of surprise." Hobie point his finger on me. 

 

"Why we’re not meet earlier before?"

 

"It’s because we’re not at the same school." My spontaneous answer. 

 

"Ya! this friend, of course I know that." Taehyung yelled on me 

 

All the members were laughing and of course it's because our Taehyung, our alien.

 

"Please continue your story Taeseok ah, don’t mind the alien." Jimin smiled and put his hands to his face, really looked like a baby ready for hearing the bed time story.

 

"My middle school was in Busan." I continued the story. 

 

"BUSAN? Ya! This friend." From cute Jimin turned into shocked Jimin. 

 

"Ah Noona why don’t you tell me before? We can talk with satoori then." Kookie said. 

 

Jungkook pinched my cheeks and show his teeth then murmuring.

 

"Aaaah Jungkookie, it's because you’re not asking me."

 

"Taehyung hyung, I know what you feel now." 

 

Then kookie and Taehyung high five each other and gave me an eagle eye.

 

"OK, I’ll stop to telling you my story."

 

“Please continue Taeseok-ie.” Jimin asked couriously.

 

“This maknae line is really, like a kid.” Jin murmured

 

 “Haha our eomma is nagging on maknae line.” Jungkook said.

 

“I’m not mad of you, just continue your story” Jin continued.

 

“My senior high school is in Australia and so my college.” I tried to explain it to them slowly.

 

“So this is your second year at the college?” Our eomma reaaly got more courious now.

 

“No, it’s my 4th year."

 

“See.. Our surprising Taeseok.” I can see Namjoon said that with his smirks.

 

“So this is your last year for college? Ah this kid is really making me so depress.” Jin put his hands to his head.

 

“No, for medical school maybe I need 5 years until graduate.. if possible, I don’t know.”

 

“So you went to the college when you’re 15? Whoah how could you do that?” Jungkook asked.

 

“It’s because an acceleration program,  5 years for elementary school, 2 years for middle school, and 2 years for high school.”

 

“So now we have a brain monster and brain choreographer.” Yoongi hyung concluded.

 

“I’m so proud of you Taeseok-ah.” Hobie clapped and smile

 

“Jin hyung is beaten by Taeseok, so maybe Jin hyung should call her Sunbe nim.” Jimin teased Jin.

 

“Our sunbe nim Taeseokie hahaha.” Taehyung joined.

 

“Ah stop joking aaround, I'm not that surprising, it’s a normal thing in Australia about the acceleration program.”

 

“One more question Taeseok-ie, I got my GPA 3.50 in last semester, how about you?”

 

“3.83.”

 

“Haha Jin hyung, stop it, you lose.” Jimin can’t handle himself from laughed.

 

“You take a film major and Taeseok is a medical major, it’s quite different, and it might be 4.00 for Taeseok if she in film major.” Namjoon laughed.

 

“See guys, our eomma and our appa is fighting right now, dancer line let’s practice for our evaluation.” Hobie still can’t stop thinking about the evaluation.

 

“An evaluation?” Jungkook shocked.

 

“Ah, I still need to practice more.” Unconfident Jimin.

 

Then Hobie  turn on the music and dancer line start to dance while the other is watching them and cheering them up.