Jin and Her

BTS and Her

Dear: My Lovely Daughter,

I’m in a good condition now, so don’t worry. I won’t die in the near term. I’ll be visiting you and your brother as always.

Carry on with your dream to be a great dancer. I’ll support you from now on. Thanks to your mom, she convinced me to give you a chance and I thought that you deserve it but only following one condition, continue your medical school at Seoul so you can be both a great doctor and a great dancer. I’ll be taking care of your transfer to schools in Seoul, so don’t worry.

Don’t do anything reckless, and don’t forget that you are still under my control, my dearest daughter.

Sincerely yours,

Your Powerful Daddy.

 

At 8PM, I got an email from my father. The letter looks really serious but it is funny at the same time, I love my father.

I reply to his e-mail.

 

Dear My Powerful Daddy,

I Love you.

Forever Yours,

Your Daughter.

 

Feels like every burden have been lifted up from my shoulders. It’s relief. I’m happy, and of course, I will decide to stay with Bangtan.

“Ah it’s relief, I’m happy!”

Out all of a sudden someone was knocking on the door.

“You were screaming? Are you okay? May I come?”

Maybe my voice was too loud, so Taehyung heard me outside.

“Of course.”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where are the others?”

“Suga, Hoseok, and Namjoon hyung are still busy with their mixtape, but Jungkook and Jimin are still at the gym and are maybe going to eat some soybean paste noodles after that, and Jin hyung I think is still in his bedroom.”

“Do you have something to do?” I ask him.

“This time is mine and Jin’s turn to rest, so do you have anything to do Taeseok-ah?”

“No, I think I want to eat something.”

“You can’t eat hot ramen for the time being, so let’s eat some blood sausage.”

“I don’t like it,” I simply say.

“Then what would you like to eat?”

“Did someone mention food?” Abruptly Jin cut into our conversation screaming from his bedroom, we were talking that loud?

“Taeseok feels hungry, hyung,” Taehyung explains.

Jin opens the door of his bedroom slowly and sticks out his head. I turn to look at him and his face was covered by a white mask.

I laugh, “ah, oppa, you look ugly with that mask.”

Jin huffs, “hey, a visual should take care of his face, someday many fans are going to melt because of my handsomeness, you will see.”

“Ah, see Taeseok ah?” Taehyung shakes his head, “Jin hyung forgot that I’m a Bangtan's visual too."

“Whatever, I’m still the main visual of this group,” Jin claims and I could only think about how hungry I was, “I’m hungry guys.”

“Let me wash my face and then I’ll cook you something.”

Taehyung claps, “hyung I want an egg roll.”

“Let Taeseok decide what she wants to eat,” Jin then turn to me.

“Yeah, I want sweet and sour chicken, oppa.”

“Okay, you two just prepare the ingredients. Everything is in the refrigerator.”

Jin oppa ordered us and then went to the bathroom to wash his face.

“Taeseok-ah, which are the ingredients to make the sweet and sour chicken?”

“Chicken.”

He pinches my cheek and murmurs in between his teeth, “even a toddler knows that the main ingredient is chicken, Taeseok-ah.”

“Ah, it hurts,” after I try to pinch him, he let go of my cheek.

He laughs, “I know you can’t cook, so just help me wash the chicken and prepare the ingredients,” he exhales, “ah, this girl just makes my blood pressure increase.”

We go to the kitchen and Taehyung started to help me wash the chicken.

After preparing the ingredients I noticed something was missing, ‘Taehyung-ah, we don’t have red paprika.”

“Then let’s use the green one.”

“I want the red paprika.”

“Taehyung-ah, just go buy the red paprika at the market,” Jin says after having come out of the bathroom.

Jin oppa became my hero today.

“Why don’t you ask her to go to the market?”

“Because I want her to help me to cook,” Jin simply replies.

I shot Taehyung a triumphant smirk.

“I’ll have my revenge, Taeseok-ah.”

“I’m waiting,” I .

“Hey, are you two kids? Please stop it, and Taeseok-ah please chop the onion.”

“I’ll cry while doing that. You know I hate to chop onions.”

“That’s your punishment for teasing Taehyung.”

“I love you hyung.”

“Just go to the market quickly,” he pressures Taehyung on.

Taehyung just obeyed and went to the market without protesting.

I started to cry while chopping the onion and I keep on crying as Jin oppa keep laughing when he hears me sob.

“I miss you, mom,” I’m crying like a child because of this onion.

“Ah, Taeseok-ah, please don’t seduce me with that low voice, I’m busy chopping the vegetables.”

“Oppa, I’m done.”

“Good job, little girl.”

“I need to wash my hands and my face, move over oppa.”

“Go to the bathroom, I’m busy washing this,” he nods to the vegetables he was chopping before and I sighed.

“Ah, oppa I hate you.”

“I love you too, Taeseok-ah.”

I walk to the bathroom, but it feels like I can’t open my eyes and I can’t see clearly.

“Oppa my eyes are still smarting.”

“Watch out your step then.”

I walk back to the kitchen with my vision still blurred, and without noticing I step onto something wet and I slip, “ah, oppa.”

I stumble back and to regain stability I pull onto something near me to not fall back, and I realized I was holding into Jin’s hand. He seemed to not have expected the sudden pull because after I grabbed his hand something worst happened.

We fell together.

I shut my eyes close, and after falling back I opened my eyes slowly.

Jin was at a dangerous proximity, but then I felt a pair of lips being pushed against mine. And oh my God, Jin’s lips were on mine.

I couldn’t move back, my eyes widened with his lips pressed to mine.

Jin oppa barely open his eyes and looks at me, our eyes meet. He doesn’t look panicked at all, but I felt his heart beating against my chest. He doesn’t attempt to move his lips away from mine, and I couldn’t help but think that this was my first kiss.

My face starts turning a deep shade of red, but finally, Jin oppa pull away from the kiss and flex his arm pulling himself up.

We were not longer kissing but I can’t breathe, why is it so hard?

“Is this your first kiss, Taeseok-ah?”

My hand went up to cover my lips spontaneously.

How dare he ask something like that? It was the truth, but I was paralyzed and I can’t say anything, so I simply nod my head.

“You are lucky for having your first kiss with a handsome guy like me.

I try to sit up, and he helps me by extending me a hand, and we both end up sitting on the floor side by side.

“Your face is still red.”

“Is your heart still beating fast?”

“I’ll teach you how to kiss later,” he still looks calm after the incident and is still smiling at me.

“Ah, oppa, don’t talk to me like that,” I don’t know what I am saying anymore, I’m mess.

“It was just an accident. Don’t tell the other members that today you have been kissed by a handsome guy.”

“Of course, I won’t tell them.”

An awkward silence follows my statement.

I bowed my head down. This is the most embarrassing moment ever.

“Taeseok-ah,”

Jin oppa calls me.

What is it now?

He presses a hand to my chin gently and turns my face to him.

“Your nose is bleeding.”

“Oh my, give me a tissue, please.”

He stands up and gets a tissue from the kitchen’s counter, “here.”

I press the tissue to my nose and he helps me to stop the blood from flowing.

What is happening to me?

“Are you that nervous, Taeseok-ah.”

He is laughing at me, and I was surprised by how relax he seem to be.

Someone opens the door. Taehyung arrives and upon staring at me he starts to panic, confusion draw over his expression, “hey, Taeseok-ah, what happen to you? Are you okay?”

“Her nose is bleeding,” Jin responds.

“I can see that, but why hyung?”

“She feels nervous cooking with me.”

“Ah, hyung really?”

“Just help me cook, and let her clean herself then after that we are going to eat together, okay?”

“Yes, hyung,” Taehyung still looks confused, and asks, “did you hit her or something hyung?”

“Of course not!” Jin responded frowning at Taehyung’s question, “maybe she is not feeling well.”

“Guys, I’ll be waiting for the food, be quick please,” I say.

“Yes, just watch the television while you wait, Taeseok-ah,” Jin smiles at me, and it was harder to control the beating of my heart.

Oh my God, what is this?