Jimin and Her

BTS and Her

It's really boring when you have to rest in bed for three days, and even worse to do nothing.

 

This is the 3rd day. I feel healthy enough and ready to go back to practice with the boys tomorrow, but now I feel like I’m missing something to eat.

 

Jin always makes sure that I have a good meal three times and a snack three times a day, I mean three times for porridge in a day. Eating 6 times a day makes me feel fat like a pig, but I won't become an idol so that's okay for me.

The sun is good, but the weather is a little bit hot. And since I want some ice cream, I tried to get out of the dorm making sure the boys aren’t there. I know they're now going to record some songs in the studio.

“Don’t even think about going out from the dorm, Taeseok-ah.”

Jin said that to me this morning, so I'll try to buy some ice cream and eat it in the park near to the dorm, the strawberry flavor is my favorite.

After buying, I walk to the park with my strawberry ice cream, a seaweed potato snack and a lollipop in my mouth. 

I noticed someone familiar at the park, so I walk closer to the person.

“Jimin? What are you doing here?”

“Ah, Taeseok-ah.”

Jimin seems shocked when he turns to look at me. Of course, it's because I see him with two ice creams in his hands. 

“You are eating an ice cream? No, I mean two ice creams?” I laughed, “are you decided to break the rules again, Park Ji Min?”

“And you are betraying all of us by going out of the dorm, and with an unhealthy snack and ice cream?”

“Hey! I'm totally healthy now.”

“I'll call Jin hyung.” He puts his finger on his phone’s screen and presses Jin’s number before putting him on speaker for both of us to hear.

“Then I’m going to call Bang PD-nim.” I threatened.

“Give me your phone.”

“No, you shouldn’t call Jin oppa, turn off the phone!”

“Hello?”

Jin oppa picks up the phone.

Oh God, help me.

“Jimin, where are you? All the members gather now except for you, we have to do the recording again.”

“Hyung, I'm with Taeseok right now, and she tried to -”

I grabbed his phone and talk to Jin instead.

“Yes, I’m with Jimin, and he’s eating two ice creams.”

“Jimin please don't do that, our leader will be mad. By the way, Taeseok-ah, are you with Jimin now? Are you not in the dorm? Hey, young lady, you're in danger now.”

I ended the call.

“Jin caught the two of us, what are you going to do now, Park Ji Min?”

“I'll try to eat your ice cream too before someone gets to know that we're here.”

I started to run fast to avoid Jimin’s attack and my ice cream just fell down because he tries to grab it. .

I try to take some revenge on him. I run into his two ice cream on the bench and I kick one of the ice creams to the sand.

I start to laugh. I won.

“Taeseok! You ruin my life today.”

“And you just ruin my ice cream today.”

Then the atmosphere becomes silent. 3 seconds in and we ended up laughing together because of our stupid and silly argument.

Out of a sudden someone yell at us.

“Hey! You both are screaming loudly and then laughing like weirdos because an ice cream fell?” Taehyung points at our ice creams.

“Why are you here, Taehyung-ah?” Jimin asks.

“Jin hyung said that I should tell you that you can't eat ice cream. I came to take you back to the office after we take Taeseok to our dorm, but when I heard about ice cream I wanted to buy it too, so here…I buy three ice creams for us.”

Taehyung laughs and gives both Jimin and me two of the ice creams. We laugh together for our stupidity. This alien, Taehyung makes me so happy. 

“I think our Taeseok is healthy now, she running fast and laughing too, see? Her face is getting red like a tomato, she's healthy now, yes!” Jimin chirps.

“It's a relief to hear that, be ready for tomorrow Taeseok-ah, we will be practicing together again.”

“Of course, ah thank you for bringing happiness to me through this ice cream Taehyung-ah, I love you.”

Jimin rolls his eyes, “and you just don't care about what I said?”

“Thank you Jimin for ruining my ice cream and making me laugh, I love you too.”

“It's cute when you said that,” Jimin says, and he gifts me one of his precious smiles.

I love Jimin’s smile.

And suddenly again, someone starts to yell at us.

“Park Ji Min, Kim Tae Hyung! You broke the rules! Back to the office now!”

Seems like our leader is angry. 

“Okay hyung, I'll get to the office after taking Taeseok to the dorm,” Taehyung defends himself.

Namjoon shakes his head, “you two get back to the office now. No, I mean after you run 5 laps around this park.”

Jimin looks so scared of Namjoon, so he starts to run and so does Taehyung after him.

“Let me take you to the dorm, why are you doing this to me Taeseok-ah?”

“Doing what?”

“I have been worrying about you, here…”

He gives me a tumbler.

“What is it?”

“Warm green tea is good to ease the toxic from your stomach.”

“Ice cream is not poisonous.”

“Cold things are bad for your gastritis, come on, I'll take you to the dorm.”

I can't say anything, so we walk together to the dorm.