Taehyung and Her

BTS and Her

09:05 AM

 

It's really tiring when you have to teach a dance to Jin and Namjoon oppa. I need to repeat the choreography for 5 to 6 times.

Either way, I get a 30 minutes break, so I walk out from the dorm to the mini market to buy some snacks. Ah, today the last member for Bangtan will join us, and I am just hoping he has a good memory in order to remember all of the steps.

I stepped into the market. I'm searching for my favorite snack, and my face lights up upon finding it, but there is only one left. I extended my hand to reach for it, but someone else grabs it at the same time.

“Hey, this is mine,” I said

“I think I saw it first,” he said.

“No, I saw it first.”

“You can choose another snack, can’t you?”

“No, this one is my favorite.”

“You are trying to take this from a girl?”

“Is that a problem for you?”

“Of course, just give me that.”

“Hey, hey stop it, Taeseok-ah. Hey you, can you just give that snack to my sister? She really likes it.”

Out all of a sudden Jin oppa appeared next to me and took my side, and I couldn’t even hide the smirk that formed on my lips.

“Okay, I'll let you go, this time, girl because I’m in a hurry now.”

'is that a problem for me?”

The boy just smirked and left without saying another word.

“Jin oppa, thank you for taking my side.”

He hit my head with lightly and said, “can you just stop being childish about snacks?”

“You know this is my favorite.”

“And that's not good for you.”

“Ah, oppa stop talking about that.”

“You are part of Bangtan now, you help us produce songs, you need to be in a good condition.”

“Just let me enjoy my snack, oppa.”

“Okay, let's go,” we walked to the cashier.

“By the way, what are you doing here, oppa? I thought you were going to the bookstore?”

“3 bowls of ramen, with 4 triangles of rice, a cola, and a snack the total is...” the old lady working as a cashier started to dictate.

“Wait, oppa, you are breaking the diet rules again?” I started to laugh.

“That's why I took your side before, don’t tell others.”

I laughed, “of course, but for a free snack every month, deal?”

He hit my head again. 

We finally arrived at the dorm, when I and Jin oppa walked to the dance room, Bang PD-nim was already there and gather with Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon. It looked like they were having a serious talk.

“I'm sorry we are late Bang PD-nim” Jin said.

“No is not late yet, I'm here to introduce the last member to form part of Bangtan.”

“Where is he?” Jin asked.

“He just went to put his bag in its bedroom, but he will be coming soon…ah, that's him, come here Taehyung-ah.”

I turn to stare at the boy. And my eyes widened upon recognizing he was the guy whom I had fought with about 30 minutes ago at the mini market. Oh my God. 

“What?” I just can't handle the shock.

“I guess you two are soul mates,” Jin oppa whispers to me

“You know him, Taeseok?” Bang PD-nim asks me.

“No, no I don’t.”

“Okay guys, this is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. He is from Daegu, he is a 95’ liner like Jimin and Taeseok. I hope you guys can work together as a team,” Bang PD started saying, “Taeseok-ah, you should teach him the choreography that he missed, oh and Taehyung, this is Taeseok your choreographer and the other six boys are your teammates from now on. Please do the proper introductions. I have to go so keep on practicing, we only have 3 months until debut, fighting!” After finally introducing Taehyung, he left.

Once gone, Taehyung turns to me and gives me an evil smirk, and I was starting to hate it.

“Hey, Taehyung can you show us what you got? You can dance there”, Jin pointed at the center spot, “Hoseok please turn on the music”, the power of eldest. He can ask everything he wants to all members.

“Okay, sunbae,” Taehyung bowed down in a polite manner and the music starts to flow through the room. After a brief hesitation, he starts to dance and it wasn’t bad.

After that, the dance practice started. Jimin and Jungkook teach Taehyung the concept trailer choreographies while I and Hoseok oppa started to make a new choreography in a separate room for another debut trailer called “Intro Performance Trailer”, it's a relief that I'm not teaching Taehyung personally because I’m still thinking about the snack situation.

 

11:30 PM

 

It’s almost midnight, the boys are all sleeping. Practice finished an hour ago, but I can't sleep, so I wake up to drink some milk.

In the dorm, there were 4 bedrooms, 1 for me, 3 in where the 7 members were divided, 2 bathrooms, a TV room, a kitchen and the dance practice room.

While I was in the kitchen, I heard something from the dance room, without hesitating I ran into it and I found Taehyung still learning the choreography, and for some reason, I felt touched.

“Excuse me Taehyung, why don't you go and sleep?”

“Ah, sneaky girl. Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“What sneaky girl?” I'm not in the mood to fight, so I let go.

“I can't sleep, so…”

“Why don't you teach me now?”

“Okay, I'll teach you for 10 minutes because I'm starting to feel sleepy now.”

“It's okay.”

It's fun to teach him personally, we laugh, learn and sometimes he starts to talk about his grandmother, his mother, father and even about his brother and sister. 

“Taehyung, it's already 3AM, let me take a break for a while. I will watch you dance.

“Good idea, because I do not feel sleepy at all.”

“Ah, you are just too excited for the debut.”

“This is my dream Taeseok-ah.”

“Yeah, yeah, just start dancing.”

I'm watching him dancing but I starting to feel really tired.

 

Next Day, 8:00 AM

 

I was still in the dancing room right in the corner with a blanket and a pillow under my head. I opened my eyes clearly, then I see Taehyung sleeping about 2 feet from me with a blanket and a pillow too.

Suddenly I heard someone opening the door, I pretend to sleep, so I close my eyes again.  

“Hey! Taeseok-ah, wake up, Jin hyung made breakfast for us,” he sits next to me and pulls my hand. 

“Okay, I'm awake now. By the way, who gave me this blanket and this pillow?”

“It was Suga hyung, when he went to the restroom, he heard music coming from the dancing room and he saw you and Taehyung asleep.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Taehyung-ah, wake up, we're all hungry, we have to eat now, wake up quickly!” Namjoon shakes his arm.

“Ah, what time is it?”

“Stop asking, wash your face and let’s go eat,” Namjoon demands. 

“I'm sorry, I'll be there in 5 minutes, ah, Taeseok, you sleep here too?” Taehyung laughs awkwardly.

I can’t answer Taehyung properly because Namjoon grabs my hand and pulls me to the dining room to have breakfast together.

“Let's eat Taeseok-ah, let him prepare first.”

“Oh, okay oppa.”