Trouble

Fear to Fall

    Blushing from the sudden kiss, none of you made no action to actually get off each other or stop kissing each other. The only thing that stopped you two was when Yubin and her friends came back in the room, only to see the two of you like this, making Yubin shriek terribly loud, awakening the two of you that were frozen. You immediately got off Jimin as Jimin helped you up off the floor, seeing Yubin red from anger, yelling, "What do you two think your doing?! Oppa! How could you do this to me? Huh?!" Jimin retorting back from remembering the fight he had with you from her, "Oppa? I'm sorry Yubin but we're not dating. I gave you a chance back then because I thought you really did genuinely know that I liked Jin Hee but you ruined it there. How could I? How can you say that? Huh?" Jimin growing angry by the seconds, you putting an assuring hand on his arm, showing that it was okay, Jimin getting the clue. 

   "What?! Well I didn't know I couldn't kiss you, we went out oppa! How can I not?! Why did you have to leave me for this thing--" you heard the bell ring, indicating all of you had to leave, interrupting Yubin's diss for you. Jimin glared straight towards Yubin, making her cower in fear, Jimin dragging you out of the class, grabbing both of your backpacks while exiting out the door, Yubin stomping her foot hard on the floor from what just happened, "Aish! I'll get her, she'll see, won't she?" Yubin said to herself, angrily stomping out of the door, her friends Naeyeon and Cheeyoung shocked from what just suddenly happened but falling straight behind her. 

   Jimin placed your backpack on for you when you made it to the class you were going to, Jimin having to go to his class too. You thanked him, grinning at him for both his help with Yubin and helping you clean the room at lunch time, Jimin gladly grinning back towards you, "No problem wifey~ I'll see you after to school. Meet me at the front okay? I'll be waiting." said Jimin, kissing your cheek suddenly. You made no shocked expression, being casual to his sudden boldness in kissing you now, giving a toothy smile, waving goodbye as you quickly walked into your class, ready to take on today's lesson. You thought to yourself, it's great to see Jimin talk to me and actually do the sweetest things for me. I can't believe he turned his back this much for me. But what I can't believe the most is that I didn't hesitate to take in his sudden sweet actions, I don't regret taking him as mine but now I have to deal with Yubin, don't I? She seems to hate me by the day.. you frowned, your teaching walking in before you could think of anything else, the lesson starting. 

   The end of the school day was finally here, you were tiredly walking out the class, today's lesson much more boring than usual, only to be dragged off by two girls, covering your mouth. You then could see that the two girls dragging you were both Nayeon and Cheeyoung, who had the look of a bad plan that would sprout out. You finally made it to what seems the destination, with Nayeon and Cheeyoung stopping in their tracks from dragging you, looking up to see Yubin, glaring straight at you with pure hate. You then looked towards her, "What do you think your doing?" you said in utter shock to how far Yubin was going right now. Yubin slapped you, hard, it would leave a red mark as you felt the burning sensation after a couple of seconds, making your face turn left all the way from the pressure of the slap. 

"This is what you get for taking him away from me." 

"You think you're the hot shot now, huh?" 

"Do you know you're dead to me now? You're just a loner excepted by a kingka who unfortunately pitied you." 

"Your parents probably regretted giving birth to you so they sent you off to get married by unfortunately my boyfriend, maybe that's why they don't talk to you often, huh?" 

"That's what you get for seducing my boyfriend." 

"You'll pay!" 

Naeyeon and Cheeyoung both let you go, seeing your cheeks red from all the slapping, bruised temples, a foot mark that turned red on your forehead with an added cut. Your arms were bruised while you knew you had a bruise from the blow Yubin did to you while your right ankle was probably hurt terribly from Yubin stepping on it, hard, stomping on it. You were weak, sweating from the pain while also breathing hard from all the blows. You knew Jimin couldn't see you like this or else who knows what would happen. You didn't want Jimin to suffer from seeing you like this, calling him, both of your hands shaking. 

"J-Jimin?" 

"Yah!! I said I'll wait for you but your taking advantage of me~!" 

"M-miyanae... Go home. I have to go to the library very quickly, I need to grab a book since I forgot that I finished it and my teacher was talking to me this w-whole time. I'll be quick. See you at home. Bye." 

   You quickly closed your phone, hanging up, feeling tears in your eyes, you quickly stopped them from dropping. You didn't want to lie to Jimin but you knew this was for the best, you needed to clean the wounds on your own, you had to understand that you needed to take care of yourself. You then tried to get up, falling over from your ankle not even able to move a centimeter. You walked with only one leg, supporting yourself with the lockers, heading towards the nurses office for bandages and alcohol to clean your wounds. You had to be quick as you told Jimin you would be, hoping that he wouldn't be waiting for you. 

   After the painful process of cleaning and bandaging every wound you had, wrapping your now swollen ankle with a wrapping bandage to help cover it, you quickly dragged yourself out the office, heading out of the school in a hurry. You see Jimin, he was waiting for you at the same spot he said, the sun was going down soon but you were scared to show your wounded and red face from getting hit to Jimin, worried he would go crazy. You then ran as fast as you could with one leg to the car, halfway there, you notice Jimin seeing you as he jogs over to you in excitement. He then hugs you, making you wince in pain from your stomach's new bruise. He then heard your wince, as he looked at you, before he could stare at you, you covered your face with your hair. He then noticed how you were only standing on one foot too. He then looked at you in deep suspicion saying, "Y-yah, what's wrong Jin Hee--" he then slowly dragged your face to look at him, sadly, you knew you wouldn't be able to stop him from looking at you, seeing his frown become more and more deeper seeing your face. 

   "I can explain---" "Who. Did. This. To. You." said Jimin in a dangerously angry tone to you. "It was Yubin and her minions huh? Huh?!" yelled Jimin towards you. He then went down to see your bandaged ankle as he grew crazy from seeing you like this it looked like he was going to explode in any second like a ticking bomb. He then though about you, his angry expression turning into a deeply sad one gradually after five minutes of him talking to himself in anger, sometimes asking you questions you wouldn't dare to answer. He picked you up bridal style all of a sudden, making your eyes widen, taking you into the back seat of your car that you shared with him. He then ran into the driver seat and drove to the house you shared with him. The car ride was extremely quiet, you wouldn't dare to speak from Jimin and his current mood. He must have mixed feelings is what you were thinking, should he be mad at me for lying to him? Should he be mad at Yubin for beating me up? What should he do is his problem too. You can see the thoughts eating up Jimin, deep in thought. 

   You got home, opening the door slowly, only to see Jimin running over to you, carring you bridal style once more, taking you into the house. When the both of you got in, Jimin settled you down onto the couch, kneeling down on the floor next to your face to be in the same level as you. You then see the serious expression on Jimin's face but his orbs showing worry, saying, "Are you.. okay?" you then slowly turned to stare at him softly, giving a tiny and meek, "yes" as he gave a sad sigh, saying, "Don't lie to me like you did before just then. Is it true that... Yubin... did this to you? I won't do anything you won't let me do but tell me... Please... I want to know who hurt you so I can at least feel better.." Jimin said in pure sadness. You slowly nodded, "Yeah... She did..." you said softly, staring at Jimin, "But since you said that you won't do anything I don't want you to do... Please don't get her back. Let her take in that she did this and she'll understand that by this rate, she might think about what she did... Hopefully she does." you said to Jimin, putting your hand on his shoulder assuringly, "I'll get better quick. For you. I promise. My... Hubby...." you said "hubby" more quiet in your sentence as everything you just said there screamed awkward, Jimin turning his frown into the widest grin he's had for the past hour or so. "So cute... My wifey knows how to make me feel better even in these terrible times." said Jimin, softly pinching your cheek. You only gave a meek smile, Jimin letting you do homework lying down as he did the same on the floor with you. 

   It was about 11pm by the time you finished homework, probably because during the time, Jimin cooked you up a meal, made conversations with you, you helped Jimin with his homework, explaining today's lesson to him in more detail, giving him your notes, and the fact that you two couldn't help but stare at each other every once in awhile. You were slowly about to get up, Jimin helping you, you stared at him, "I'll be taking a shower now. You should too." you said as he nodded in response, "If you need help, tell me." said Jimin worriedly, not thinking about what he said, making you blush. Taking your towel and clothes, you softly took off your clothes as you then proceeded to shower, extra careful with your right ankle, easier than you thought. You got out, drying your hair from the slight wetness, combing your hair after, lying down in bed in pure exhaustion. Jimin came just after you lied down, pulling you close to him as you felt his warmth from his chest, making you feel safe. "Let's... stay like this." you shyly said to Jimin, making Jimin looked down to you, right when you wrapped both your small arms around his waist. He smiled softly, ruffling your hair slightly as he kissed the crown of your head. "Whatever my princess wants." as the two of you fell asleep underneath the warmth of each other, ready to take on the next day. 


A/N: Heyyyy~! Didn't see you there because it was too fluffy in the end keke^^ Cute little ending to the chapter.. My apologies to the short chapter, just a strand of hair away from 2000 words :/ As always, the next chapter will be after I publish Heart of Despair, but I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, I hope you guys look forward to the next chapter as I will be uploading (hopefully) this week but it really depends on how hard the lesson was for my teachers and how much homework I have ;-; Thanks again, love you guys, stay tuned! Goodbye~! 

P.S. I'm so so so so sorry from how the text looks, I copied it and pasted it due to the chapter not capable of saving so now this is how it looks from that... It was either throw this chapter away or save it and make it look like this.... It won't look like this next chapters no worries though^^