GOT who?

Fear to Fall

    The day went on as usual, the complaints and petty arguments Mark and Jimin shared every single day that seemed to never end. You always tell them that they were both great guys that would definitely get along, the two would get too confident and fight over who was more greater, causing another arugment to occur. After finishing and presenting the project, the presentation you and Mark did was a success as your teacher said that it was the best he seen from his students. A week after the presentation, it seemed like Mark and Jimin argued less but still hated each other deeply. Jimin had to head somewhere for Jin's mom, an occasion where all seven members had to leave early in the morning, letting you go to school alone. 

"Yah, Jin Hee-ah~ Are you sure you want to go to school alone? Your welcome to ditch with me, this is a great chance--" 

"Jimin-ah~ I can't miss out, who will take the notes? It's alright, I'm fine with it, just have fun and don't come home too late. Don't talk to girls either." you added at the end, giving a soft beam at Jimin who smiled at your cute protectiveness. 

"The only girl I see in my eyes is you, don't worry about it. But don't hang around that monkey looking dumpling headed guy. He doesn't need you and you don't need him. If he comes up to you use the pepperspray I bought you at the store, okay? It's dangerous for weird guys like him to walk up to such a beautiful princess." Jimin said, causing you to burst into laughter. 

"Whatever you say, prince~." you said, Jimin pecking your lips as you only gave a wink back, walking with him to the car. You would be twenty minutes earlier than usual to school since Jimin wanted to drop you off to school before leaving. 

   During the car ride, the two of you would not stop talking, reminding Jimin everything you wanted him to do, telling him to eat food with the members since he never eats anymore, telling him to bring water with him so he won't get dehydrated, and also reminding him not to flirt back with any girls there. 

"We're here." you said finally, giving a soft smile to Jimin who looked sad that he couldn't see you today. 

"I'm going to miss you my beautiful princess~" Jimin said, pouting in sadness causing you to gush at how cute Jimin looked. 

"You act like you won't see me in three years. I'll see you at home at 8, okay? Bye~" you said, waving as Jimin pecked your forehead quickly before you got out the car, giving a quick wave to Jimin as he did the same, driving out of the school. 

   Sighing, you knew today might be a long day without your boyfriend who always made the best out of everything to you with just his presence. Walking over to your locker, you grabbed your books that you needed for your first period and quickly went into the quiet empty room, unraveling everything that you needed for the class. 

"Jin Hee!" Mark yelled in excitement as he ran into the room you were in, looking like a puppy from how excited he was. 

"Mark!" you replied back to Mark, giving a sweet smile that melted Mark, his heart wavering. 

"Wait-- The shortie isn't here-- Where is he?!" Mark said, sounding excited. 

"He's at a special occasion for one of his friend's mom. He not coming until 8 today... Why? Do you miss him?" you said, giving a slight smile to hear Mark asking where Jimin was. 

"Miss? Like I would! I have the whole day with you Jin Hee~! Since your free from that shortie, let's go out together... I told you I wanted to meet my friends that also live in Seoul~! Don't worry, you have me to replace this kid today." Mark said confidently, giving a wink that would kill any girl except you. 

"Whatever you say then..." you replied, giving a soft smile.

You and Mark talked all the way until your heard the ring of the bell that finally rang. You waved goodbye to Mark who wouldn't stop talking to you, getting ready for class. 

~ The end of 7th period ~

During the time you were packing up at the end of 7th period, you were happy that school was over and that you collected all the worksheets Jimin needed to do when he got back and created neater notes (though your notes were neat to begin with) just for Jimin to teach him. 

"Jin Hee! Let's go!" Mark said as he walked over to you when you zipped up your bag, putting it on your back. 

"What?" you asked, confused. 

"I told you that you were going to meet my friends, you'll meet them now, okay? Our group-- well the group that we called it at a young age when I used to live with them were GOT7, I visited Seoul for about a year and we finally got to talk again-- I want you to see them, they're really great people. The best. Better than shorties' friends." Mark said, haughty. 

"I don't know about that one. Since I'm free I'll meet them, I have to get home before 8 though, okay?" you said quickly remembering when Jimin was coming home. 

"O-oh... Whatever!" Mark said quickly, slightly hurt to hear you say that. 

The two of you were walking for about fifteen minutes until you saw Mark texting and calling what seemed like his friends until he was waving at six boys standing together as they crazily waved back, running quickly over as fast as cheetahs over to you and Mark. 

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled all six members in unision, over and over. You were pushed by the six boys who must have dearly missed their hyung. 

"Guys~!" Mark yelled back, seeing how happy his face was to see his old friends that he seemed to miss. 

"You should have visited us!" a boy said. 

"I'm sorry Bambam... It was hard since my mom was working and she was busy and all.. I moved here so I guess we can hang out so much more. By the way, this is Jin Hee! Jung. Jin. Hee." Mark said, looking over to you as he dragged you next to him, pointing at you as you grew shy. 

"Hello Jin Hee!" all the members said together excitedly. You heard one of Mark's friend whisper to him if it was his girlfriend. You were quick to respond as you said, 

"I'm sorry but we are not dating-- I have a husban-- a boyfriend but Mark is a great friend." the members in awe as they nodded quickly. 

"Nice to meet you then." said a member who seemed the calmest, giving the cutest eye smile as you gave a smile back, replying the same words as he did. 

"I'll introduce them to you Jin Hee. From left to right, it is Bam Bam, JR, JB, Youngjae, Jackson, and Yugyeom. The youngest is Yugeom and the oldest is me~." Mark said. 

"You all seem like great people, if your Mark's friend then your my friend, I hope we can warm up soon." you said politely, growing shy at the six boys that stared back at you, beaming happily. 

"Of course, thanks for enlightening this boy. He hasn't been this happy and energetic from what I seen. We call him all the time but he never lights up brightly when he's around you-- it's good to see him actually have emotions." JB said, sounding like the adult of the group though he isn't the oldest, causing you to give a grin. 

"It's great to see that I made him feel that way." you replied. 

"Okay, let's start the fun now!" Jackson yelled, the members guiding you to who knows where. 


A/N: Gotta end it there <3~ I'm sorry but I will definitely create the fluffy fun in the next chapter and you will definitely see more interactions with you and GOT7 next chapter. I also wanted to mention that I thank everyone who reads my chapters daily and are reading this~! I'm almost at 50 subs for this series, let's get there sooooon~! Thank you so much for staying along even though I take years to upload this stuff... School is finally ending but I'm so sad because I actually enjoy my classes. I'm also very greatful for my English teacher who is giving me another award for outstanding work in that class. I have straight As now, something I finally accomplished before the end of the year~! I have four A+, 1 A, and 1 A-, unfortunately the A- can't be changed until my science teacher is back, he's been absent for the past five weeks and no grades were published since then. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter more than me shamelessly spitting out useless words to you guys about my boring life haha^^ Thanks again and stay tuned for the next chapter, love you guys so so much and I'll see you later! Bye~!