New Arranged Marriage?

Fear to Fall

"Okay. Let's talk." said Jimin's mom. 

   You felt nervous as your palms began to grow sweaty from anticipation of what Jimin's mom would say. You knew the news would be shocking to get her to come all the way to the house you and Jimin were living in since the last time she came was long ago. 

"S-so..." you said softly as you put down a glass of tea for Jimin's mom who patiently sat down, looking slightly bothered ever since she got here. 

"Ah.. I really don't want to say this..." you heard Jimin's mom mutter as she stared at you with pity. 

"The arranged marriage that you two have? It's good news for you since your so young-- we are breaking it off now." Jimin's mom said firmly, looking at you after saying that. Your eyes could not help but widen as wide as saucers as you felt your eyes growing glossy. 

"W-what?" you asked, tryiing to assure yourself that this was a joke. 

"I'm so sorry Jin Hee-ssi... It seems like at this point we need to break of the marriage for another reason. You were an amazing daughter-in-law and I give deep apologies. Whether you loved my son or not... He has to leave. If you didn't, it's great news for you because you won't have to suffer in this forced marriage anymore." Jimin's mom said once more, causing tears to quickly spill like rain. 

"May I-I ask w-why..?" you croaked, you could barely talk as you could not help but have tears shedded from the sudden news that shocked you terribly. 

"There's this other company that wants to be set up with us and in order for us to be sponsored and allied with this large company, we need the daughter of the owner to marry our son, they seem to know each other too in fact." Jimin's mom answered, looking at you as she put her hands on your cheeks, wiping the tears. 

"I give you the deepest apologies. I don't want my son marrying her either as you seem to be an amazing wife yourself but for the sake of our company-- we might have to risk this." muttered Jimin's mom in despair, continuing to wipe your endless tears. 

"P-please-- for me-- for Jimin-- let us... b-be... together. I can't live without him-- he's been a big part of me all my life..." you stuttered as your voice cracked at the end, unstable.

"I will never be able to allow you to forgive me for my deed but I hope you know that one day when the marriage is over, you and Jimin-- you can be together. For now, think about Jimin. If he can't marry the owner's daughter, we'll go deep into bankruptcy from the company refusing to even see us and we'll be in poverty. Please for Jimin, do this for him." Jimin's mom said, slowly taking her hands of your face as your tears would not stop. 

"W-who is the g-girl?" you asked sadly, tears falling. 

"I think you might know her too. She attends your school. Her name is Kim Yubin. She's popular I heard." Jimin's mom then replied, causing your eyes to widen once more, tears falling as your hands balled into tight fists. 

"K-Kim Y-Yubin..?" you repeated to yourself, wavering as you looking at Jimin's mom who read pity. 

"Yes... Please, think about Jimin with this decision... Act as if nothing happen until the marriage is called out for him. Give it time and the two of them will die out of each other soon. I-I have to go now." Jimin's mom said quickly as she got up, your eyes still widened as you grabbed her arm. 

"P-please don't go, not until everything can be cleared up--" 

"I'm sorry." Jimin's mom replied guiltily, quickly taking off your arm from her as she walked over to the exit, you quickly following her too as you tried to negotiate. 

"Please! Please don't do this to me and Jimin! Think about our h-happiness! U-Umeoni!" you yelled, begging while tears kept flowing. 

"I have to go. I will see you again soon when the two of you get divorce papers." Jimin's mom said as she quickly ran over to her car, driving away before you could utter anymore words. You dragged yourself back inside into the home as you closed the door, locking it. You leaned all the way down the door, sitting. You then proceeded to cry your heart out, sobbing hard. You couldn not stop crying as you knew that the relationship you and Jimin share could no longer last anymore. 

~ Ring ~ 

   Your eyes widened as you knew that the ring meant that the garage was opened, meaning Jimin was here. You heard the car park as Jimin called your name. Quickly, you dragged yourself into the bathroom as fast as you could, tripping on the steps and hurting your knee terribly as it landed on the stairs. Dragging yourself once more so Jimin wouldn't see you, you closed the bathroom door, leaning on it as you cupped your mouth so your sobs couldd not be heard, crying hard.

"Jin Hee? Where are you? Princess~" Jimin chimed gleefully, quickly walked around. 

"J-Jin Hee?" Jimin then said once more until he finally made it to the locked bathroom where there was a deep silence in there. You held your breath while tears still flowed, one by one. 

"Jin Hee? Are you in there? Are you okay? Is there something wrong? It's okay, you can tell me anything, I'm here to solve your problems, anything." Jimin said as he knocked on the bathroom door slightly, causing you to tightly muffle your mouth from lettting Jimin hear your sobs. 

"I-I'm fine. My stomach hurts a little so I just sat in the bathroom hoping it was okay." you whispered as you knew your voice would not be stable, barely able to say what you said as you felt your tears rush from your eyes once again. 

"O-oh, really? I can help you... I'll go make some porridge, okay? Get into bed and relax so your stomach feels better. My angel should never be in pain because she fights everyday. You must be stressing out too much." Jimin replied, his voice soothing you down as he then said a quick "Love you, get better, okay?" after his words earlier, causing your tears to flow nonstop once again, muffing your sobs. 

~ 15 minutes later ~

   Quickly, you dragged yourself out of the bathroom after crying for about ten more minutes, finally getting up and washing your face as you put on eye drops hoping Jimin won't notice your slightly swollen eyes and red eyes that were a little bit better after applying your eye drop medicine.

"Finally, my princess has now got out of the bathroom, feeling okay?" Jimin asked as he soothingly drew shapes on your back, relaxing you as you gave a small smile. 

"Y-yeah." you replied as Jimin suddenly picked you up bridal style, surprised as he slowly walked you over to the bedroom, putting you down on the matress, adding the blanket on top of your body to keep you warm. 

"I won't ask what's going on from how you look yet, but if you want to tell me then you can. It's your choice. I'll go get the porridge since it's done, okay?" Jimin said as he gave you a peck on the forehead quickly as he shuffled out of the room. 

"If only you knew..." you whispered to yourself softly as you felt tears rush into your eyes again, causing you to shake your head. No more crying Jin Hee. If you keep crying then it's over. Jimin will find out that you're not okay and it'll ruin everything. You can't let him see you like this. Wait. Just wait a little more. Your thoughts caused you to stop the tears from flowing as Jimin came back in with the porridge. 

   After a couple more hours, Jimin treated you like a princess whether you liked it or not and fed you all the porridge, causing you to slightly settle down for once. When Jimin turned the lights off for bed, you then called Jimin. 

"Yes princess?" Jimin said as you slightly smiled. 

"Good night... I love you." you said, your words genuine as Jimin could feel the sorrow of your voice.

"I love you too princess. Good night~" Jimin whispered as he then dozed off a few minutes later. When you can hear the steady breathes of Jimin, you allowed the tears to rush from your eyes, crying as you muffled every sound so Jimin couldn't hear you. You closed your eyes as one final tear dropped from our eye. Goodbye, my beautiful love. 


A/N: Heyyyyy~! It's been a week once more and I have uploaded a chapter *not to mention that you uploaded it at around 1:30AM you idiot* I hope you guys enjoyed this *sad* chapter as I took all this time to write it. I'm actually feeling a bit sad myself too because school is ending by Thursday meaning a new start, new people, and the fact that I won't be in the same classes, having the same routine, and hanging out with my friends in class makes me feel glum. Hopefully the new chapter will be a great one as I am anticipating for a great year once more next year. Thank you so much if your reading the chapter at the time I posted it and good night~ Sweet dreams^^ Love you guys and I'll see you soon once again :D