Rivalry

Fear to Fall

"Jin Hee's husband? The guy who took Jin Hee back to Seoul... You're name is Jimin, almost forgot." Mark said coolly, hands in his pockets as Jimin looked like he was going to explode, your eyes furrowed to the more dangerous aura Jimin had and Mark's aura also changed from friendly to competent. 

"Yeah, at least you know the person you're talking to has a husband and the husband's name. You're much better off I see." Jimin commented, hands balled into fists. 

"Yah, Jimin-ah, stop--" 

"Great husband I see. Getting mad at a guy talking casually to another girl who happened to be married. Who ever said I was flirting with her, you know, before you go off trying to tell me off like that, you should at least know the situation. I just moved here and you're really making a bad start for me, I'm trying to tell my only friend right now how much I missed her from Busan and what happened over the past few days, don't think you're so slick." Mark said, having a bored look on his face, annoying Jimin terribly. You stared at Mark who was careless to his words, curious to why the two were acting this way. 

"It seems you two are done? Whether you are or not we're going to be leaving now." Jimin said quickly, grabbing your wrist firmly as your eyes widened, beginning to get dragged away. 

"Mark-ah! I'm so sorry for this rough start let's talk later, okay!" you yelled as you were forcefully going down the stairs of the rooftop. 

"Aish, jjinja. It's harder for me to get her back when she's already wearing a ring..." Mark said as he was irritated to how easily you followed Jimin, ruffling his hair, sitting on the cold hair ground of the rooftop sadly. 

"Yah! Park Jimin! You don't treat new people that way, even worse a transer student-- no, even worse, a friend that I know--" 

"What? Friend?! Do you see the way he stares at you, it just makes me want to pull his eyes out so he can't see you anymore, he's practically swallowing you with his stare! What friend does that? I know mines don't!" Jimin said angrily, staring at you. 

"Don't yell at me! It's not my fault he came back! I don't have alot of friends, having you is great but don't you want me to interact with other people too? It's not fair at all Jimin, you make it seem like I'm suffocating under your rules whether I like it or not, I know you're not trying to but don't you know it hurts that I can't even interact without seeing you there to interphere?" you said, feeling sad to that factor. 

"Y-you... You felt that way?" Jimin said, giving you his sad eyes.

"W-well... Yeah. I'm so sorry if it came out terrible I really didn't mean to... I just wished you would know that I only see you and only you, I know your protective over me but I dont want that to hurt me socially." you replied awkwardly, rubbing your arm as you felt guilty for blurting out things you didn't want Jimin to hear. 

"Yah... You could have said so... You make me seem like the bad person... It's okay." Jimin muttered, ruffling his hair. 

"I guess I should have..." you then replied, taking a deep breath as you looked at Jimin seriously. 

"You can prove to me that you trust me.. In being loyal." you then said, Jimin then making eye contact with you, staring at you now. 

"How?" Jimin said, desperate to show that he really did trust you. 

"You can let me.... hang out with... Mark---" 

"No! Not him! Anyone but him! Not over my dead body Jin Hee!" Jimin said quickly, eyes widening. 

"Jimin-ah, he's really not that bad, I'm not even kidding! He's actually very sweet and funny when you get to know him--" 

"Jin Hee-ah! Why him?! Any guy but him, aish, he just had to start attending this school." Jimin said, muttering the end of his sentence quietly even though he knew you heard him. 

"Yah, Park Jimin. You know I care about you so much-- can you trust me this time? That Mark really is a good guy? I know it sound crazy from the rough start you two had together but I promise you it gets better when you get to know him, okay? If I'm wrong then I'll apologize and everything, okay? I'm confident that you'll like him at some point, can you please let this slide? For me?" you said, beginning to add some aegyo to your voice. 

"Aish, the things I let you do." Jimin then said under his breath, causing you to squeal in happiness, giving a bear hug to Jimin, causing his frown to slowly turn into a smile. 

"You don't mind... hanging out with Mark, would you--" 

"Don't push your limits Jung Jin Hee." Jimin said, giving a glare as you pouted, causing Jimin to squish your cheeks together. 

"Aigoo, my princess is cuuuute~" Jimin said, making a fish face too, causing you to burst into laughter as the two of you walked out of the hallway together ot the regular spot you two stayed. 

"I do this because you're worth it, Jung Jin Hee." Mark whispered to himself in the shadows of the hallway, seeing you and Jimin walking out the hallway together as he stared down on the solid ground with a sad look. 

~ The bell rings for 7th period ending ~  

"Hahahahaha!" you were laughing at the joke Mark made as he was following you and Jimin outside of the school, leaving to go home. 

"I know, Irene was so embarrassed after that!" Mark said, chuckling with a toothy grin as Jimin was trudging with you guys, rolling his eyes at the joke that was made. 

"We're leaving now Mark. Let's go Jin Hee." Jimin said quickly, opening the car door as he pushed you inside the vehicle, quickly going into the driver's seat. 

"Bye Jin Hee, see you tomorrow!" Mark said, waving at you as you did the exact same. 

As the car was driving off to the house you and Jimin lived, Jimin was quiet, causing you to look at him from how awfully serious he was. 

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" you asked, looking at Jimin. 

"Just fine." Jimin said, not even giving a glance to you as anybody could tell he was lying. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to be the third wheel..." you whispered sadly, looking out the window. 

"No it's not that, it's just the wonton happened to have the last three periods with you, funny how that works, hmph." Jimin said sarcastically, keeping his eyes on the road, causing you to give a soft chuckle. 

"Don't worry Jimin, he won't get to me, he hasn't before and he hasn't now. I have you already-- he's just an older brother to me. He's sweet and caring but it's natural for a friend to be like that..." you said honestly, true with your words as Jimin looked at you when there was a stop light. 

"I hope so, I need to stay close to you so he can't touch you though." Jimin said as he began to drive the two of you home once more, getting there in about five more minutes. 

   As the two of you got home, you quickly changed into more comfortable closed, threw your backpack onto the couch, and ran into the kitchen. Jimin didn't really care what you were doing as he was flipping up and down the channels for the T.V. as you told him to keep watching anything on T.V. until you came back. 

   For about an hour, Jimin was about to sleep on the couch until you walked out with Jimin's favorite food as he smelt it, quickly opening his eyes as you gave a happy grin. 

"It seemed like you were unhappy so I made this, let's eat." you said, looking at him with an assuring face as he began to break into a big smile, helping you put food on the dining table. 

When the two of you had all the side dishes, foods, and drinks on the table, the two of you began to eat the food that you made as Jimin groaned at the tastiness of the food. 

"Yah, how do you make my favorite food taste even better than it did before. It's amazing, Jin Hee-ah." Jimin commented, giving two thumbs up with a big smile in return for you amazing cooking. 

"Really?! Thanks, I'll make sure to make it more often." you said, giving a smile as you took in a spoonful of rice. 

When the two of you finished eating, cleaning the dishes, doing homework, and changing, you two had extra time before the two of you could go to sleep. It was about 9:30pm as the two of you didn't want to sleep so early. 

"Jin Hee-ah, want to watch a movie?" Jimin asked excitedly as you gave a big nod. 

"Sure." you replied, excited to see what movie was chosen. 

"Tah-dah!" Jimin said with a big grin as he put on a cute american movie. It had korean subtitles but you were learning how to speak english and you practically mastered it as you learned it since you were in middle school. 

"I heard this is a great movie!" you said happily as Jimin quickly ran over to the couch, grabbed your waist as he made you sit on his criss-crossed legs, putting your head on his shouder

After watching about half an hour of the movie, you were asleep now, tired from everything you did today, Jimin's eyes drooping too from being tired. Before he fell asleep, he saw your unconcious figure as he gave a tired smile to see you asleep as he turned off the movie, kissed your forehead, and then fell asleep, setting you on top of him as he lied down on the couch.


A/N: It seems like I keep making chapters at night on Sundays-- Sorry! Once again, I've been busy... I'm busy next week too and the week after that so I'll probably upload on Sunday or Friday as the plans I have are on a Saturday keke^^ I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of fluffy chapter... I've been so tired lately and I don't want to go to school rn T^T.... Anyway, about my new series I will be making, I'm changing left to right on who is going to be the main characters, what the genre the ff will be, and how I can make it change from the series I already wrote. I'm hoping you guys give support to my new series in the future in advance but I really want to see comments, they're very enjoyable <33 Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter, I'll see you next week! Love you guys so much! :D