His Explanation

Fear to Fall

~ While Jimin was gone ~

   "Aigoo~ Hyung! This one?!" said Jimin for the millionth time since they got to the store a couple hours back. Jimin was still searching for the perfect couple necklace as it was the last piece he needed for his complete gift for the first date with you. He bought a beautiful white fluffy oversized teddy bear, cute silver couple rings, and now, the necklace. Jimin was already prepped and ready to go out, while you were gone, he quickly got dressed and made himself look as nice as possible, knowing that he would be there late looking for a present just for you. "Hyung, can you please put these presents in my car? I really want to give these presents last, I'm almost done picking out the presents." said Jimin to Jin. "Aish, the things I do for my dongsaengs... Geurae, hand it over to me." as Jimin quickly gave the beautiful gifts into the hands of his hyung, quickly looking at every single couple necklace. "Sir, this one would look great, wouldn't it?" said the old lady, pointing at the most beautiful yet simple couple necklace he's ever seen. Jimin, in awe, surprised his eyes never caught this beautiful necklace as he said softly, "Can I... see it?" the glass was blocking the necklace's full look, as he finally got a clear view when he saw the necklace shine, silver and beautiful. "May I buy this one, mam?" said Jimin towards the old lady as she nodded, "You're lucky. This was the last one, we're not sure when we can get another batch. That will be 250,000 won please." said the lady as Jimin quickly swiped his credit card, the lady placing the beautiful couple necklaces onto a beautiful box, waiting to be opened. Jimin smiled in satisfaction, now, the flowers... 

   As Jimin was walking, happily whistling from finding the perfect necklace, almost complete with his present. "I just need flowers for my beautiful girl~" said Jimin to himself, smiling, thinking about your shocked expression to see the presents and turning pink in embarrassment for not getting anything. Jimin then stopped when he got to his car, seeing Jin waiting inside for the past thirty minutes the transaction between the lady for the necklace. "Yah, what took so long?" said Jin tiredly towards Jimin, Jimin smiling, "Miyanae hyung. I had to get the present wrapped and all..." as Jin smiled to see how happy Jimin is, seeing the beautiful box covering the couple necklaces. "Yah~ look at how beautiful that looks, like you guys are getting married again~" said Jin teasingly. Jimin quickly put his box with the couple rings into his pocket, getting into the passenger seat as Jin drove himself home, his parents saying he has business to take care of at home. "Annyeong hyung~ Thanks. For coming.." said Jimin softly towards Jin, smiling, Jin gladly smiling back, "No problem. Just make sure to claim her as yours tonight~" said Jin happily, Jimin nodding in response, waving goodbye to Jin before checking the time. Jimin's eyes widened to see the time saying, "Dang. It's 6:50pm?! I have to hurry and get the bouquet of flowers if I don't want to be late." said Jimin, quickly starting his engine and zooming off into the distance. 

  "Thank you so much!" said Jimin happily, getting the bouquet of white, pink, and red flowers, staring at how beautiful the flowers were. His eyes widened to see the time read 7pm as Jimin then quickly, about to walk over to the cafe as he could literally see the cafe ahead of him, trying to look for Jin Hee inside, only to be stopped by the feel of a small hand touch his shoulder. He then turned around, shocked to see a sobbing and angry Yubin, glaring at him as he stared at her back, blinking his eyes inoccently. "O-oppa, are t-those f-for me?" said Yubin towards Jimin as Jimin softly stared at her, guilty about leaving her for Jin Hee so instantaneously, "Miyanae... These are not... for you..." said Jimin awkwardly, gazing onto the floor as Yubin then said, "Yah! How could you betray me like this? Huh?!" as Yubin threw the flowers in Jimin's hands off into the distance, getting ran over by cars quickly passing by. Jimin's eyes widened in shock to see Yubin act so recklessly, he would think she would understand that he moved on and that she would do the exact same, Jimin dead wrong, Yubin only wanting to win in everything, even if it meant hurting someone. "Yah! Yubin!" said Jimin angrily towards Yubin, forgetting how you were waiting for him, the situation awkward, two exes fighting it out in the middle of street, fortunately, not too many people. Yubin sobbed as she stared at him, "Oppa! Get to your senses! Remember, I went out with you for the past two years and you're leaving me for this seducing, stupid, ugly--" Yubin put to a stop when Jimin coldly glared at her menacingly, interrupting her, "Don't you dare call Jin Hee those names ever again. I understood that it must have been hard for you in the break up but you don't have to make Jin Hee the bad person. If anything, I am, so just name call me instead of her." said Jimin angrily towards Yubin as Yubin seemed scared to see Jimin look at her like that as she stared at him back, "Then since you're so sorry, do me a favor then." said Yubin towards Jimin. 

  "Wait. Why are you making me do this?" said Jimin, looking at Yubin, he didn't feel the tiny sparks he felt before with Yubin, if anything, he felt more sparks around you than Yubin even back then. They were at a store, Yubin applying, or caking, makeup towards her face in the store as Jimin stood there, still dense about you waiting for him, as two hours passed by now. Yubin then said, "Yah, give me a second." as Yubin then looked at Jimin, "I look beautiful now, huh?" said Yubin, all the guys outside the store staring at Yubin at awe at really, how much make up she could apply and make her look pretty. Jimin awkwardly stared at her, not really feeling the "caked" look as he already didn't like Yubin applying so much makeup before they even got here as she stared at him back, "Oppa. Come to your senses, I bet Jin Hee doesn't even look half as beautiful as me, please come back." said Yubin in her aegyo voice, making Jimin cringe from how high she could go with her voice. Jimin then said, "I'm going to head out---" before Jimin could think about going somewhere, Yubin immediately grabbed his arm, "Just kidding. We're not done yet oppa. It's our last official day together. Stay." as she quickly dragged Jimin out to wheerever until he finally remembered about the date. Jimin's eyes widened, staring at Yubin, "You... you were distracting me... weren't you?" said Jimin at Yubin, her eyes widening to see Jimin unfold her plan just then. "Um... What?" Yubin tried to fake out but bumping into a figure in back of her, seeing Jimin's eyes widen, Yubin yelled, "Look where you're going!" as her shocked face turned to a smirk gradually, finding out that it was you. She saw your eyes water, running off, only to turn around to nothing, Jimin running off too. Yubin angrily stared at the two figures running off together, thinking, I will break those two off. He's mine. as Yubin quickly walked off. 

The present ~

  Slowly walking into the door in pure heartbreak, Jimin then guides you over to the couch with him, sitting down as Jimin sits down right next to you, sadly staring towards your direction, explaing every single detail, trying his best to convince you that he was loyal and that he wasn't trying to play you off like he would have before. After Jimin finished his explanation, you blankly stood up as you walked off to the room you shared with Jimin, grabbing your pajamas, going off to take a shower. You didn't know whether or not to believe Jimin, you didn't know what to say to him, not wanting to look at him, you walked off just like that, trying not to cry from what happened. You were confused, you didn't know what to do but soon, you'd have to make a decision to Jimin whether or not you want to continue whatever was going on with him, in which you didn't know what your decision was for that too. You blankly fell asleep in bed, before Jimin, your back turned a different direction, not sure when Jimin came, falling asleep. 

  Jimin sighed, ruffling his hair in frustration to easily get tricked by Yubin just like that, off to take a shower, seeing your back faced to him, Jimin sadly gazed at your back, getting onto the bed too, sleeping in a great distance from each other. The two of you didn't talk to each other at all, as you put an alarm to wake Jimin up right when you left the house as you Jimin got ready fast. You heard the alarm ringing loudly as you slowly and quietly closed the door of your house, sadly staring at your house, what have we become in just a day? you thought in pure despair, walking to school by yourself.