Danger

Fear to Fall

"Park Jimin! You take so long to get ready! Let's go!" 

"Miyanae Jin Hee-ah, gotta look good you know what I'm saying?" 

   You rolled your eyes, quickly opening the car door, waiting inside for Jimin who ran into the car soon after with a few buttons ed on his shirt, his shoes untied on his feet, his hair slightly messy, and a cheeky grin on his tired face staring at you. 

"See, I'm here, we aren't going to be.." Jimin turning on the engine of the car before finishing, "late... Aigoo, it's probably because your an overachiever huh? My overachiever though.." said Jimin, smiling brightly at you as he then drove out the garage. 

   Laughing at Jimin's nonstop cheesiness, you just shook your head in response to him, letting him continue the car ride, focused on not crashing the car the two of you were inside. You noticed that Jimin didn't button the four buttons left on his shirt, showing his chest slightly, showing how toned it was. I think he forgot to button them, huh? I'll just.. before you finished your thought, your hands were on Jimin's shirt, buttoning every single piece to the top for Jimin, Jimin looking at you surprised. He grinned wide, staring at the car soon after, making you suspicious. 

"What?" you said towards you Jimin weirdly. 

"Nothing, why?" said Jimin mockingly at you, teasing you. 

Still not understanding the situation, you looked at him once more, replying back to what he said. 

"It's not nothing, you keep smiling like that. Something's up, what happened?" 

"Aigoo, you caught me then. You were buttoning my shirt for me... Because you don't want those girls in our school to see what's underneath huh? Huh? I know you were thinking that way~~" Jimin giving a toothy smile soon after what he said to you, causing you to heavily blush in embarrassment, it was true but you were in denial. 

"W-what? Why are you saying such jibberish? U-Uh... I never even said anything about that, no one just randomly has four buttons ed on their shirt s-so..." you were stuttering, forgetting every single word you uttered, making it even more obvious, Jimin laughing at you. 

"It's okay my wifey, you don't have to explain to me anything, the only thing that matters is that you were caring for me so..." Jimin then put a peace sign on his face while staring at where he was driving, "That's all that matters~" finished Jimin. 

   Finally, the two of you got to the destination of your school, walking towards your locker for books and etc. with Jimin as he trailed alongside with you like a lost puppy. You smiled at Jimin, laughing soon after at the joke he made that wasn't funny, it was just the way he said it was the reason why you laughed. Smiling, Jimin was walking to your class since the bell was about to ring in about five minutes. 

"Annyeong my beautiful talented amazing smart wifey!" said Jimin happily. 

"Hey, I'm not a beautiful talented amazing smart person, but bye~" you said to Jimin in reply. 

"You didn't deny you were my wifey, and I now entitle you as my beautiful talented amazing smart wifey from now on, my angel~" Jimin said, running off to a different hallway, bumping into a pole as he looked back at you embarrassingly from a distance, beginning to run off once more. 

   You only laughed happily, walking into your classroom, sitting in your seat to wait for the bell to ring for school to start, another day waiting to see Jimin once again. 

"Class dismissed." said your last period before lunch teacher, all the kids running out of the classrom faster than a cheetah, everyone starving. 

   Calmly walking, you happened to pass by an angry Yubin who only glared at you, her face forming in a somewhat peaceful face, only giving an evil grin, whispering to her friends while blatantly staring at you. Suspicion rose inside you, with the texts that were created and everything, the faces they were making at you also gave a clue something bad was going to happen. Brushing it off, you quickly walked away from the three girls that could not keep their eyes of you, heading to Jimin and his friends now. 

"Wifey!!!!!" yelled Jimin from across the cafeteria, all the members and everyone in the cafeteria shocked at the nickname. 

You embarrassingly covered your face with your hands, about to take a U-turn back outside the cafeteria, only to feel two arms pulling you over, a tight grasp on your waist. 

"Hey, you shouldn't have been so loud... Look at everyone staring at us now... Aigoo.. My life..." you whispered to Jimin, making him laugh at you. 

"Whatever, they'll find out at some point anyway, let's be bold now that we're a couple, plus, your so cute when you blush, I just wanna pinch your cheeks and carry you around everywhere~" said Jimin brightly. 

   You can hear the fake gags of the members, making you laugh at them as Jungkook said 

"Ewwww. I would never be like this hyung. Gross, does he have any pride like seriously." 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, don't say that to your hyung, huh? You don't understand, if you had someone this beautiful and this amazing, you would understand, you're still too young, my grasshopper." said Jimin towards Jungkook who rolled his eyes. 

"I'm not a grasshopper, if anything, I'm not your grasshopper, I'd rather be a seagull." said Jungkook to Jimin mockingly, Jimin glaring at him. 

"Aish, this kid." said Jimin, making you grin at the cute little fight the two had. 

   Sighing, you look around the cafeteria to find Yubin whispering towards someone into the phone, as you can see she's trying her best to be secretive to the point where both her friends aren't even there either. Looking at her suspiciously, you see Yubin stare back, her eyes widening slightly to see you looking at her, her face giving an angry frown at you, walking out of the cafeteria in an instant. 

"Yah, Jung Jin Hee, wake up~ Earth to Jin Hee?!" said Jimin to you, making you shake your head to remember that you were with the members, your thoughts filing into your brain, trying to figure out something that was wrong with Yubin, or whether or not she was planning much. 

"Miyanae. I was thinking about school and how much homework I would be having tonight..." you lied, the members believing you but still suspicious. 

"Hmmm.. Okay. Don't stress yourself over school, okay? Let's eat now~!" said Hoseok happily, his vibrant smile making everyone smile. 

   You were finishing up your second last class, your teacher calling you to talk to him after he dismissed everyone except you. You curiously walked over to your teacher, staring at him oddly. 

"Is something the matter ssem?" you said awkwardly, you were not close with your second last class teacher, only because you didn't really talk much in class while you also didn't have any problems concerning that specific teacher. 

"Ah, not really. I think someone wanted me to tell you that you left a book or something and that they wanted you to collect it at this spot because they're not close with you but they heard that your in my class, here." said your teacher, giving you a tiny sticky note that said the adress of a cafe you knew that was just around your house. 

"Oh, really? Okay then... Thank you ssem! See you tomorrow then!" you waved goodbye while you also bowed, walking out the class quickly to enter your last class. When you got into your last class, you stuck in a text to Jimin before your teacher came in. 

Jin Hee: Jimin-ah, Wait for me at home really quick okay? I have to go get a book from a friend at the cafe because I dropped it, it'll only take a couple minutes, tops is ten. Bye~^^

   Putting down your phone, sliding it into your backpack pocket, you then quickly looked up to see your teacher talking about the lesson today and what you be learning. As your teacher was explaining the background of what you were learning in the lesson, you had a thought that popped into your mind at last, who doesn't know me but knows that I'm in that class? Hmm.. I thought I had all my books but.. Your thoughts were interrupted by your teacher slamming the book on the desk to attract the attention of sleep classmates, telling them which page to go to for reading. Sighing, you continued on with the lesson, reading to what your teacher said. 

   School finally ended as you took your phone out to see about five texts sent to you, all of them from Jimin in reply to what you just told him. 

Jimin: Jjinja? Where? 

Jimin: Hey, text me back after class okay? 

Jimin: Wait... Who is this friend? Do I know her...? Or him?! Is it a guy?! 

Jimin: Aish, class lasts so long I need to know T^T 

Jimin: I'm calling you right when I get out of class okay? You better pick up wifey..

Jimin: What's the locationnnnnnn .-.

   When you read the last text that was left for you, your phone began to vibrate as someone was calling you, Jimin. You clicked the green, beginning to talk to him. 

"So where is it? What's going on now? Have you left to get there?" said Jimin. 

"Yeah, just crossed the street, it's Yeo Cafe that's near our house. And no, it's not a guy, it's 100% girl." you said to Jimin, shaking your head to yourself. 

"Phew... But who's the friend then? Do I know her?" said Jimin curiously. 

"No, you don't... We're not really close, I think we used to have a few classes together last year but we don't have any now so I think she might want to... to.. to catch up on stuff... yeah.. catch up, you know, hang out a little I guess." you said awkwardly, hoping it was convincing enough to Jimin. 

"Hmm... Fine. But if your not back after ten minutes, I'm going right where you are, okay?" Jimin said through the phone. 

"Yeah, sure. See you later then. Bye~" you said as Jimin also said "bye" the two of you hanging up the phone. 

   Making it almost to the final destination, all you had to do was cross the street to get to the cafe and you would be there. Little did you know, a figure was waiting for you to walk over to the tiny alley that you were about to cross to and then cross over the street to get into the cafe. You finally crossed the alley until a dark figure pulled you away, covering your mouth, muffling your cry for help. Your eyes were widened to see yourself getting dragged away, regretting your decision of leaving Jimin to go by yourself. So this was a trap, wasn't it? I'm so stupid. you thought to yourself, a tear falling from your eye, you were scared to death. 

   At the end of the alley, he dropped you down, putting cloth around your mouth to stop you from screaming, the lights not dim enough to show that you and a few more figures were there, people casually passing by the alley. You were scared to death, the stranger tying up your arms so you couldn't attack any of them. They pulled you up, seeing that the guys were all high schoolers who were smirking at you evilly. 

"Hello there, we were payed to visit you? Seems like you didn't know yourself, did you?" as he patted your cheek, "Now did you?" he continued. 

Giving a cold glare to him, he only laughed at you from your scared orbs that were trying to act fierce. 

"Don't even try sweetie. If you can't get the clue now, your favorite girl, Yubin sent me here to take care of you... with my friends too of course..." the guys in the back waving at you smirking. 

   The guys described themselves as gangsters that were in charge of getting rid of people whenever they were payed to, in this case, Yubin gave a hefty price to get rid of you once and for all. They all wore black hoodies with black jeans and sneakers, a black cloth covering about half their face, only able to see their eyes from that. By now, it's been about twenty minutes as you hoped that Jimin got the clue that you needed help from how much time was passing. You knew you had to stall no matter what to wait for Jimin so you turned to face the man that stared right into you, bold enough to shake your head, giving signs to take off the cloth tightly wrapped on your mouth, he knew that you had no choice but to stay quiet or you were dead in an instant. 

   The mysterious man took off the cloth on your mouth, allowing you to finally speak as you first breathed in the fresh air, still not helping you as you felt like your were suffocating, your heart racing fast every second from how scared you were, it was overwhelming you deeply. 

"Since I'm a pretty much goner, how about you at least tell me the names? I can't do anything if I don't know your names. Plus, you have stuff covering your face so there's not reason not to tell me your names." you said to them. 

"Smart girl I see. Too bad I don't want to. I have to take care of a few things from the list that the girl told us to do. Step one is.." before you could understand what was happening, the stranger punched you in the face, feeling your lip bleed from the blow. 

   You looked at the figure, glaring at him as he only laughed with his friends, beginning to hurt you more and more, the pain increasing by the second. No one was around by now and it had probably been ten minutes with the beating until the finally got you on your knees after they finished kicking you, slapping your face around. You then see seven guys looking around, figuring out that one familiar shadow near the alley that you were in. You could be risking your life from this but you knew that was better than getting beat up by strangers hired by Yubin. 

"Park Jimin!!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled at your highest and loudest voice possible, feeling the stranger slap you so hard your head banged on the wall, making you pass out from the sudden hit that would be crucial. 

   Unfortunately, Jimin couldn't save you before they hurt you as he ran towards the strangers shocked to find out that you actually had enough luck to have someone you know around where you were getting beat up at. He then glared heavily at the guys, punching the first guy he saw, the rest of the gangsters fighting against him. He kicked one guy, socking another, drop kicking another gangster, and punching another one until he finally got kicked on the stomach, making him draw himself back. He was then getting beat up soon after, until he felt the pain go away, seeing the rest of the members helping him. Taehyung pulled the stranger that was hitting Jimin the most and punched him, causing him to faint from the hard blow. 

   The fight went on until the members finished up all the gangsters that were either fainted, retreating, or trying their best to hide away. Jimin then felt his eyes grow watery to see your bloody figure, fainted and weak. Your lips were pale as you looked like the softest touch could hurt you in the worst way possible, breaking Jimin's heart into tiny pieces. He quickly carried you, thanking the members before he ran in his utmost speed to a hospital to get you help. 

Jimin finally got to the hospital, his voice yelling out that frightened everyone in the hospital, 

"Help me! This girl is hurt! Someone please help me! She's dying!!!" 

   A doctor ran up to your figure, guiding Jimin and you into an empty room where you were lied down, the doctor directing Jimin to leave the room as nurses began to crowd around your body that was frail. Jimin only nodded, bowing. He finally got out the door, getting onto his knees, crying from the pain that you were probably facing. He felt so guilty from leaving you alone as it wasn't the first time as he felt like he was the one that was hurting you. Angry, Jimin began to punch the cold hard floor of the hospital until a nurse came up and stopped him, guiding him to sit down.

"Sir, please calm down. If there is a patient in that room right now that your waiting for then don't do this. Whoever it is, that person would never want to see you like this, no one would." said the nurse to Jimin, making him grow calm as she left soon after that.

   The members caught up with Jimin as they all sat down on a chair with him trying to help Jimin the best way they could, they hated seeing Jimin so sad and they were also extremely devastated that you were hurt terribly too. 

"Hyung, it's okay. Jin Hee is going to be okay, it's not your fault, no one knew this was going to happen so don't go so hard on yourself." said Jungkook, patting Jimin's back. 

"Yeah, Jungkook's right. Right now Jimin, you have to calm down and wait for Jin Hee to wake up. If she sees you like this she'll never be happy. Don't you want her to be happy Jimin?" said Namjoon, a point that made Jimin's tears stop. 

"It's okay Jimin, she'll be fine, we promise." said Seokjin, giving a good pat on Jimin's back to wake him up from his senses. 

   About an hour later of waiting, the doctor finally came out the room, all seven members rushing over to the doctor, waiting for his response to whether or not you were okay. 

"The wall that she got hit by hit her pretty hard to the point where she grew unconcious. Fortunately it did not damage her memory but she is very weak and the healing process may take awhile. She has bruises around her waist, cuts around the legs, a sprained ankle, and a couple bruises and cuts that are left on her face. She will be suffering fatigue for the time being when she is back to being concious so feed her well, let her rest as much as she can, and she also must stay in this hospital for a few more days just in case we find something that damaged her, for now, you can see her." said the doctor. 

The members were taking in everything they said, sighing in relief to hear that you had no amnesia, and you weren't too critical but were still worried sick because the list of pain you were in and how tired you would be getting once you wake up. 

   Jimin ran into your room, running towards you weak figure that was in bed attatched too many wires that were connected to machines. Jimin held your hand in sadness to see your state, tired, weak, and visibly hurt. Touching your face, felt tears well up in his eyes to see you in this state again, he held it back in before but seeing you in a hospital due to how much pain you endured, it really made Jimin guilty and hurt. The members stared at you sadly, patting Jimin's back assuringly, waiting for you to wake up. 

   A few hours later, the members had to leave because they had school and they knew they wouldn't be able to get Jimin unattatched to you so they let him be, holding your hand as he fell asleep next to your bed. You slowly opened your eyes to feel a warm hand that was interlace with yours, seeing a familiar face that was unconcious laying right next to you, his head on the bed your were also lying down on. You smiled gently at the familiar figure, slowly closing your eyes once more, the darkness surrounded you once again from the fatigue you face, going back into a deep sleep. 


A/N: Heyyyyy~! Omg this chapter is actually a very extended chapter~ I hope you guys didn't think I was rambling off throughout the chapter but I was really trying to keep the flow going and the drama walking in every once in awhile. It took me about an hour to make this chapter but I feel like it was worth an hour if I had to risk it for you guyyyys~~ I also want to remind you that if you didn't see the last chapter (well, if you count as one) it was me explaining my social media username for you guys to follow me on. If you didn't I will tell you here that it's for tumblr and kpop amino. They're amazing sites that I usual go on and I post daily on there if not on AFF.

   If you follow me on tumblr, make sure to send millions of request to me with the bias groups I listed on my blog because I will only be doing those groups. On kpop amino I enjoy sharing cute and funny things that I find off youtube and all that stuff or relating to posts but overall just having fun on both the social media sites. The username for tumblr is seventeeenscenarios and my kpop amino username is (dont laugh pls with user but..) seagull_is_lyfe. Sorry if I'm reminding you guys about this but still.. Sharing the love peeps haha^^ Love you guys so much, please stayed tuned because I'll be posting after a chapter has been created for Heart of Despair as always (keeping that pattern like)! Thanks so much and have an amazing day! Enjoy the chapter guys!