A Day with Jimin

Fear to Fall

   You opened yours eye slightly, adjusting the light that was beaming through the window, not on your face but on your room. Opening your eyes, you stared around the room, thinking it was the room you stayed in at Busan at Mark's house, remembering you no longer lived with Mark. You were sad because you couldn't see Mark for awhile but you then stared to you left, making everything you were thinking about disappear. There lied Jimin's figure, tired and asleep with his eyes closed, facing your side, his breathing slow. Smiling, you cupped one of Jimin's cheek while staring lovingly. 

"It's great I came back because I know I can see you now." you whispered, giving a warm smile, only to see the smile on Jimin's face, making you blush as you knew he was awake the whole time. 

"That's so sweet, Jin Hee~ I'm the happiest man in the world right now since I can see you right when I wake up and the time I close my eyes to fall asleep again." Jimin said, opening his eyes slowly, giving a soft stare. 

"Yah, why so cheesy?" you said, sticking your tongue out as you stood out of bed, taking your phone out as you see the time, 11am. 

"Jimin-ah... Did you take me h--" 

"Yeah, I did since you fell asleep during the ride. Thanks to you I look like a kidnapper since I was carrying an unconcious girl with her bags." Jimin uttered, rubbing his arm in embarrassment as you smiled. 

"Thanks for that... Sorry about that too..." you said, staring at him apologetically, only making Jimin shake it off you that it was okay. 

"Today is Sunday though... We have school tomorrow, I'll teach you a few lessons and..." Jimin was going to trail off but stopped himself suddenly.

"And...?" you tried to make Jimin continue. 

"I don't know... I change my mind--" 

"Stop hesitating, it's okay Jimin, you can tell me. What is it?" you said, staring straight into Jimin's eyes to make him soften for you. 

"Fine.. I was going to ask if after a few lessons we could... go on a date?" Jimin said, ruffling his hair with an awkward stare. 

"Aww... Why was it so hard then? Of course we can." you said, walking over to Jimin as you gave a soft, warm hug to welcome him back to your embrace, Jimin hugging you too. 

"I'm sorry for leaving so long that you have to struggle trying to ask me on a date. Just know that I understand, okay? We'll spend the whole day together after I catch up a week's worth of school work." you said, taking in Jimin's scent that makes you fall for him all over again. 

"That's great.. I do, don't worry... Give me some time to adjust though. I have the notes, let me get them. Go take a shower while I get them and then we'll review after I shower." Jimin answered, allowing you to nod obediently, quickly showering. 

"Okay, here are all the notes. Read them over and I'll go shower while you do so." Jimin said, ruffling your hair as you gave an assuring smile, looking at the new notes that have been set upon you. 

   After Jimin's shower, he began to review all the notes with you for the next hour as you easily got the lessons from how detailed he was explaing to you, causing you to feel surprised since Jimin wasn't really a school kind of person. 

"And that's all the notes. Good job." Jimin beamed as he then proceeded to kiss your cheek. 

"Thanks... How did you learn all of this though?" you said, looking at him. 

"Yah, I know I'm not as smart as you at school but I know you wouldn't like it if I was dumb when you came back and you also needed to understand the notes. I payed so much attention and studied just for you." Jimin said, staring at you, causing you to smile happily. 

"That's great then, keep it up, Jimin." you said, this time pecking Jimin's cheek, causing him to smile with the cutest face, fanboying, causing you to laugh.

"Let's go on a date now." Jimin said, grinning. 

"Right now?" you asked, staring at him curiously, Jimin giving a big nod. 

"Okay... Let me go get my stuff. You better hurry too then~" you said, quickly walking over to your room to grab your combat boots, wearing skinny jeans and a black hoodie. After grabbing your shoes, you then grabbed your handbag, putting in some of the money you had, a credit card inside, and a few other things with the addition of your phone. 

   Walking out of your room, you see Jimin putting his wallet into his pocket as he was waiting for you before heading into the garage to leave. It was about 12:30pm by now, quickly running over to Jimin who held your hand until the two of you got to the car. Jimin then opened the car door for you, laughing at him as you got in. 

"Aww, what a gentlemen." you teased Jimin when he got into the driver seat of the car. 

"Aigoo, I saw all the ladies thanking the men who opened doors for them but your the exact opposite." Jimin huffed, disappointed that he couldn't get you all fluttery from that. 

"Trust me, it was really sweet." you added, giving an assuring grin, causing Jimin to feel much better, giving a sweet smile, driving out of the garage. 

   Seeing Jimin, you then saw Jimin's final destination, the movies. Looking at Jimin, he only smiled at you assuringly, as if he had something planned already.

"Movies?" you said, grinning. 

"Yeah, let's go." Jimin replied, the two of you getting out the car. 

   While walking, you saw a familiar figure, Yubin, causing you to freeze on your steps, staring blankly, causing Jimin to look the same way as his eyes widened, turning into irritation after seeing her. You saw Jimin muttering rude words towards Yubin, taking steps towards Yubin, grabbing his arm firmly, causing Jimin to look back with a softer expression. 

"It's okay... Let her do what she wants, we'll just enjoy the movie together. She's not worth it." you said worriedly, staring at Jimin who only softened, grabbing your hand as the two of you head inside the movie theaters. 

   Walking in, you saw all the great movies, Jimin telling you to go buy popcorn and a soda while he surprises you with a movie. Agreeing, you went towards the counter, buying the popcorn and soda, only to be blocked but a specific person.

"Jung Jin Hee. I see your alone here, buying food to stuff yourself with." Yubin said, smirking. 

"Did Jimin learn his lesson about good girls being too easy?" Yubin then added, giving a laugh that was so fake you just wanted to slap her. 

"No, actually. I think it's the other way around, Yubin, though he only when out with one bad girl, or at least, bad person." you said, staring at Yubin who looked slightly surprised, wavering back to her confident self. 

"Tch, bad person? Aren't you the bad person for stealing oppa from me first?!" Yubin said, raising her voice angrily. 

"Steal? Honestly, you can't even say that, I experienced the two of you in a relationship together when me and Jimin were in our arranged marriage, arranged or not, it's an affair that I never wanted to think about." you replied, turning more confident now that you stood up to Yubin much more than before. 

"Hmph, and what? You selfish brat, taking away Jimin from me." Yubin said, raising her hand to slap you until you saw a strong grip on her hand that stopped her midway, surprising you as you saw JImin giving a not so welcoming look to Yubin who also seemed scared. 

"O-Oppa?" Yubin said, shocked. 

"I'm not your 'oppa' Yubin. If anything, you're older than me but I still don't see how you can call me that anyway now that we're not even in a relationship. Stop messing with Jin Hee when she did nothing wrong, it was me who made the decision and it's you who's continuing to sabotage us. Stop for once and actually think about what you're doing." Jimin said, looking at Yubin coldly, dropping her hand as he interlaced his own hand with yours, walking off from Yubin who seemed to be whining to herself. 

"Jin Hee-ah, miyanae. I should have never left you alone." Jimin said softly, staring at you. 

"It's not your fault at all, Jimin. Let's just watch out movie to feel better, okay?" you said, staring at him with a smile that turned his saddened face to a more brighter face. 

"Okay." Jimin then said, smirking happily. 

   The two of you were walking together, heading into the room that had a horror movie, seeing the "scary" picture and title for the movie. You stared at it, smiling. You were someone that was great at watching horror movies, something that interested you more than scared you, not knowing that Jimin wasn't sure whether or not he would be afraid, thinking you would be instead. 

   Walking in, the two of you sat down together as you ate the popcorn that you bought, Jimin doing the exact same until the movie finally came on after a hundred commercials. You were watching it as the movie was midway by now, a scary jumpscare popping up, causing you to smile from the smart idea at the right moment that caused everyone to scream, not knowing the high pitched scream was Jimin who was scared to death. When you saw Jimin around the mid-end of the movie, you could tell Jimin was scared to death to the point where it looked like he was actually going to faint in a second. Laughing, you grabbed Jimin's hand causing him to flinch but then see it was you, staring at you as his face was pale. 

"Wanna leave?" you asked, staring at Jimin with a smile. 

"W-what? It's not s-scary at all." Jimin tried to convince, making you laugh. 

   Quickly, you grabbed Jimin's arm and proceeded to pull him out the theaters, not that it was hard since he actually did want to leave anyway. You continuously teased Jimin about how scared he was, causing him to groan in protest that he wasn't scared at all. 

"Whatever. My turn to pick the place for our date. It's not far from here so let's walk." you said, quickly dragging Jimin off into the distance. Jimin was asking you nonstop where the two of you were going until he saw the cafe, the destination. 

"Here. Our first date was a fail but we wanted to go to the cafe together. Let's redo that date now and make it as a good memory." you said, smiling. 

"You're right, let's go in~" Jimin said, giving a toothy smile that could get any girl's attention. 

   The cafe you dragged Jimin into had cats on the top floor, any visitor able to go up after paying a fee to go inside and play with cats after eating. The two of you then waited at the counter, a waitress finally coming. 

"Can I get a caramel macchiato?" you asked, the waitress giving a lazy "yes." 

"Can I have the exact same?" Jimin asked, the waitress looking up to see an extremely handsome boy, her eyes staring deeply into him, making you feel a bit irritated. 

"O-of course... Hey, are you by any chance... single? If you do have a girl, just think about this one right here because she's available." the waitress said, flirting with Jimin who stared, causing your blood to boil, about to say something but Jimin beat you to it. 

"The girl right here is a waitress. The girl right next to me is my girlfriend. I prefer my girlfriend than a waitress that's also a stranger, thanks for the offer." Jimin said, giving a polite smile as he walked hand in hand with yours, looking at him with the biggest smile as you heard the groan of the waitress who probably had her pride wiped away quickly. 

   The caramel macchiatos were finished as the two of you sipped on the coffee until the two of you finally finished, staring out the window. Jimin was about to exit the cafe until you pulled him back in, dragging him once more with a confused Jimin again. 

"Surprise!" you said, as you led Jimin upstairs after paying the lady the fee for getting inside the cat cafe. 

Jimin was shocked to see about twenty cats that were extremely cute everywhere in the room with a few customers that he saw earlier. 

"Wow--" he then saw the cutest kitten that ran over to him as he picked it up, squishing its face together as it looked twice as cute, making you laugh. 

"Jin Hee-ah, this looks like you, it's cute and pretty!" Jimin said, making you blush as you stared at him who stared at the kitten and then towards you as he quickly put the cat down after. 

"Jimin-ah, this one looks like you~!" you then said, finding a cute orange cat that purred when you were petting it, making Jimin look, smiling. 

"Yah, this one looks like Seokjin-hyung." Jimin said, staring at the white kitten that looked sassy. 

"It does~! This one looks like Yoongi!" you then added, a sleeping cat that no other cat disturbed. 

   The two of you shared laughs and smile after saying which member looked likew which, grinning ear to ear as the two of you exited the cat cafe and the cafe downstairs, walking in the dark together to the car you two parked at the movie theater. The two of you headed inside the car, chattering nonstop.

  When the two of you finally headed back home, you two were both tired, school was tomorrow as it was around 8pm, you two had time to something else too. 

"Jimin-ah, we haven't eaten much a of meal yet, I'll go make something." you said, quickly entering the house as you put your handbag down on the table, quickly getting ingredients ready while Jimin beamed, putting his stuff away during your cooking session. When Jimin got back, you were still cooking, Jimin noticing the beeps on your phone that wouldn't stop, Jimin slowly walking over to your bag. 

"Jin Hee-ah, your phone keeps beeping, do you mind if I open it for you?" Jimin yelled so you could hear through the kitchen. 

"Yeah, go ahead!" you answered, continuing to make a simple meal for the two of you. 

   Jimin opened your bag as he opened your phone, knowing your password. Jimin stared at the texts that were constantly coming to you, seeing that it was the boy, Mark, who texted you, causing Jimin to feel slightly annoyed, reading the texts that were sent. 

Mark: Jin Hee? 

Mark: Hello? Jin Hee-ah... I need to tell you something... 

Mark: Yah, Jung Jin Hee, where are you? 

Mark: Jin Heeeeeee .-. 

Mark: Jin Hee-ah, I really need to talk to you about something, tell me when your here. 

Mark: Jin Hee-ah, are you busy? 

Mark: I know you have someone in heart but please... Talk to me? 

   Jimin's eyes began to widen from all these sudden texts that explained everything that happened you didn't tell him, surprising him. You got out the kitchen as you see Jimin holding your phone in shock, quickly walking over to him. 

"What happened?" you asked, looking at Jimin who slowly turned his face to see you. 

"He confessed?" Jimin said. 

"W-what?" you asked, confused. 

"Mark. That boy from Busan. He confessed?" Jimin said, a bit of anger still left inside him. 

"Mark? Y-yeah... He did... I felt terrible that I rejected him--" 

"Yah, how could you not tell me that, huh?" Jimin asked, slightly hurt. 

"Not tell you that...? Tell you that a guy confessed to me? I never said it wasn't okay for you not to tell me that a girl confessed to you, something on a daily basis. You can't just be so rude about this, you don't even know that I actually told him I was in love with you but you insist on getting angry with me that I didn't tell you this one boy who helped confessed." you snapped, walking back into the kitchen as Jimin called after you once more. 

   After awhile, when you finished making the food and cooled down yourself, Jimin silently and slowly walked into the kitchen, giving you a backhug suddenly as you set the food into the bowls, causing you to freeze. 

"Miyanae Jin Hee-ah, it was my fault for being so stupid. I won't question that again, I was just jealous since another guy was into you like me. Please forgive me..." Jimin said sadly, staring down as he kissed the crown of your head softly, causing your whole world to melt from the little things Jimin do to you that make you feel so much. 

"It's okay... Just don't-- Please don't do it again, I'll tell you when a guy does but I just didn't think it was relevant..." you muttered softly, Jimin craddling you in his arms. 

"It's okay... Do you want to eat now?" Jimin asked, staring at you as you gave a small nod, you and Jimin taking the food at the dining table as the two of you ate. Jimin began to start random conversations, ones that were so unimportant but something the two of you still talk about for no apparent reason. 

   After eating, the two of you showered, changing into pajamas as you were the first to finish, combing your hair and heading into bed, lying down as you charged your phone that was now on silent, unable to hear the sounds of Mark continuing to text and even call you until he finally gave up. 

  You closed your eyes, beginning to fall asleep until you heard the door creak, meaning that Jimin was finally here. You then felt the bed sink down, Jimin finally lying down. Before you knew it, you were quickly pulled by Jimin easily to his warm chest, comforting you deeply as you took in his scent, a clean and fresh scent that always happened after he showered. 

  From Jimin's embrace, you easily fell asleep without a doubt, Jimin feeling the same having you in his arms. He kissed the crown of your head every once in awhile to make you feel safe in his arms, helping greatly. The two of you were then asleep, awaiting for the next day that the two of you anticipate to be a great school day, not expecting something else that will interphere. 


A/N: Hey! That little hint of the next chapter though, yay. I hope you enjoyed another fluffy little chapter, I just wanted you and Jimin to be more comfortable again, adjust hehe^^ Anyway, I had so much work that I actually stayed up until 2am to finish a project on wednesday, something I no longer have to worry about anymore. Back again with 1 chapter a week, I'm hoping you guys don't mind... Love you guys so much and I hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter, I will be uploading once again next week, thank you for watching, love ya~!