Yubin's Plan

Fear to Fall

   During the period of fun you had between both BTS and your new found group of friends GOT7, Yubin had definitely been plotting a plan that she hoped would end everything once and for all. 

"Eomma, so you'll arrange it, me and Jimin?" asked Yubin to her mom who gave a smile that seemed devious. 

"Anything for my beautiful daughter. She can't be overshadowed by this nobody at school. Honey, next time, don't use my help to get rid of a useless girl like her, I believe you have enough power to drag her down." said Subin's mother, causing the two to laugh. 

"Geurae. Miyanae eomma, just this once since she's been getting on my nerves and seducing my oppa to think that I'm the bad one." Yubin smirked, hugging her mom as she continued to badmouth you. 

   While you were too busy paying attention to your boyfriend Jimin, Mark and his friends, you never knew that Yubin was following your every step, looking at every single thing you did. She wanted you gone and she finally can take actions, she didn't care anymore if she couldn't have Jimin, she just cared about crushing apart for her delight. 

~ The Next Day of School after Hanging out with GOT7 ~ 

"Pandas? They're cute and all but I don't know if I wanna keep one at our house..." 

"Dummy~ I didn't want one in our house but I really wanna see one, they're so adorable~" you said, giving a dreamy look as the two of you walked into the empty classroom for first period. 

"Aigoo~ how can a panda be as cute as you though." Jimin muttered, pinching your cheek. 

"Yah, any panda can beat me at being cute." you pouted, giving a stare. 

"Lies~" Jimin said as you just gave a laugh to how happy Jimin was as usual, somewhat happier since he hasn't seen you in only a day. 

"I missed you, did you miss me princess?" Jimin asked as he cuddled with you sitting side by side in the seat of the classroom. 

"Of course I did." you quietly muttered, looking at Jimin as you gave a loving stare, kissing his cheek, Jimin giving a happy grin in return to your action. 

"That's great because I missed you more than anything." Jimin then replied back, also kissing you, but on your forehead sweetly, feeling Jimin's heartbeat on your left arm as the two of you would just stare at each other quietly and talk once in awhile. 

   Little did you know, Mark was staring sadly through the window, seeing the two of you together, everything that happened. He sighed, feeling his heart break into pieces. 

"Seems like you like her, don't you?" said an echoing voice down the hall, grabbing Mark's attention as he quickly stared at whoever's voice it was. 

"What?" Mark asked, staring at the mysterious girl who only smirked, filled with confidence. 

"I said, you like her. Jung. Jin. Hee. That dumb-- I mean-- that girl in the classroom with Jimin oppa. I can see you really like her from the way you stare at her-- through... here." the girl then said, Mark's eyes slightly widening. 

"Who are you exactly?" Mark asked, looking at her with a curious stare. 

"Me? I'm Kim Yubin. Remember that. You'll see me often-- Well you'll get it once I tell you a few things. Trust me." Yubin confidently said, hearing the bell ring after she said her words. 

"Meet me at the corner outside of cafeteria at lunch. We need to talk. May I know your name?" Yubin asked. 

"Mark. Mark Tuan. We can talk-- I guess." Mark muttered as she walked off with a tiny "bye," Mark's curiousity following him all the way until class as he tried his best to focus on his classes until lunch would arrive. While he was in his first period he would not stop thinking about Yubin and her words. She seems to know Jin Hee well but they don't sound like they're on good terms. Jimin and her... they might have something with each other-- no. Jimin and Yubin can't have connections-- Jin Hee is married to Jimin there's no way-- 

"Mark Tuan! I know you see yourself as smart but at least act like your paying attention rather than staring blankly at the corner." Mark's teacher said, causing everyone to stare as Mark uttered a formal "sorry" and looking down, red in embarrassment. 

~ Lunch time ~ 

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Mark muttered to himself quietly as he walks a few more steps, seeing the mysterious girl, Yubin standing there patiently, as if she knew he was going to come. 

"So you came." Yubin said with a smile that did not meet her eyes, as if she was putting on an act. Everything Mark saw about Yubin was sketchy but if it included you, he would do anything. 

"I'll tell you now. That girl. Jin Hee. She stole what was mine and now it wont come back. I want it back now." Yubin said, looking at Mark, slightly twitching in irritation. 

"W-what?" Mark asked. 

"Let me tell you again. Jin Hee stole Jimin, my boyfriend in which she probably seduced him since they live in the same house. Urgh. She has much more advantages with him more than I do since they're in a arranged marriage... Or at least, were." Yubin said, laughing to herself quietly from what she added in the end, shocking Mark hearing this. 

"Were?" Mark then asked, this time his eyes widening. 

"Yeah, I have a situation where they can break of the marriage. Good for you, right? You can have Jin Hee and I can have Jimin. The only reason why I'm telling you this is because I need you to steal Jin Hee away from Jimin for me, make it like you two are a couple. Make it look real. I need Jimin to misunderstand so he knew that breaking up with me was regrettable." Yubin said to Mark who's eyes seem to get wider by the second. 

"B-but-- no matter what, don't you want what's best for the both of them? I know I really like Jin Hee but-- she seems so into Jimin and it's something we can only watch whether we like it or not--" 

"Then why do you continue to court her, huh? I seen you two together and I also seen the way you acted towards Jin Hee. You and Jimin don't seem to be on good terms either since you two are both in love with Jin Hee." Yubin said, causing Mark to be speechless. 

"I-I... I guess I can help you...." Mark said unsurely, as he was in the cross between his love for you and the happiness he wanted for you. 

"Good. I better see you making more movements on her because Jimin really likes being close to her-- though I don't know why." Yubin said, rolling her eyes at the thought of you. 

~ A Few Days Later ~

    Mark seemed to be more clingy, trying to always be around you and Jimin, though Jimin was fed up, you knew that he was your friend and you didn't mind at all. It was a Saturday as Jimin was jogging over to you, giving a sweet peck on your lips, holding his keys and shoving his wallet into his pocket. 

"I'll be back from the supermarket before you know it." Jimin said, giving a sweet smile to you that always manages to get your heart flutter. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" you asked, smiling at him back as you wrapped yourself around Jimin, staring at his eyes as you look up at him.

"My princess should live her Saturday carefree. Stay at home and I'll be back soon, okay? Love you~" Jimin said, giving one last peck on your forehead.

"Yeah, I love you too." you answered back with a cute smile, letting go as Jimin waved at you, jogging over to the garage while you waved back in return, sighing as he left.

   Today was a lazy Saturday, tired from all the work that was last minute. School was ending in just a couple weeks and your teachers thought giving you numerous projects, homework, and classwork that will take hours to work on to you. You finished every single one, not to mention Jimin was by your side the whole time. You had your hair today in a cute messy bun, a loose white sweater over black tights on white socks, comfortable enough for you.

"I still think I should have went with him..." you muttered to yourself as you put your phone down that was scrolling on tumblr and rubbed your left ring finger softly, the ring Jimin gave to you, causing you to feel your heart beat faster and your face light up. You then heard a ring on the doorbell, your eyes widening as you slowly walked over to the door.

"Hmm..." you said to yourself, looking through the peek hole, only to have your eyes widen to see who it was. You slowly opened the door as you saw the figure that was smiling at you softly.

"Hello Jin Hee." said the woman.

"M-Mother in law-- hello." you said, stuttering as the last time you saw her was about two years ago. Her face never changed, young and beautiful. You looked at her as she entered the house, softly settling down on the couch.

"Is Jimin here?" asked Jimin's mom, you shaking your head awkwardly as you stood in front of her.

"Okay. Let's talk." Jimin's mom then said, growing nervous over the way she spoke.


A/N: Hey! A little cliffhanger for you guys since I haven't done one in awhile. I've been so darn busy nowadays and now that I finally created this chapter (I started on Sunday and finished on Monday) I really hope you and enjoy, hopefully it brings back some feels that were waiting for some drama to happen. Anyway, next week is the last week of school and I've been so sad not to see my classmates... I really liked my classes this year and it was really fun but a new chapter starts next year once again for me, right? Thank you guys so much for reading this, stay tuned because I'll be making another chapter next week! Goodbye, love you all!