Yubin's Plan of Action

Fear to Fall

   Waking up, you look at the time on your phone, reading the time. Your eyes began to widen as you saw the time, accidentally yelling loudly, jolting a surprised Jimin up and out of bed, falling out. You yelled, "Oh my gosh, it's 7am!" in shock, slapping your face a few times to check if you were dreaming, finding out you weren't. Your eyes widened to see Jimin tiredly get up, off the cold floor in which he fell onto from the sudden surprise, looking at you tiredly. You looked at him sheepishly, putting a peace sign next to your face while giving a cute smile, "Miyanae~ I forgot you were asleep~" you said awkwardly towards Jimin, Jimin not able to keep his cheesy grin away after seeing your cuteness. 

"Park Jimin! Hurry up!" 

"Sorry Jinnie~! A man's gotta take time to look this good doesn't he?!" 

"Hey! Are you trying to impress girls? Huh?!" 

"Eh~ Miyan Jinnie~ I'm coming now!" 

   You were in a rush to get Jimin into the car and out of this house, it was 7:45am by now, you had a low chance of making it into class on time but you still needed to try because you really didn't want to be late, growing nervous as time passed. Waiting in the car anxiously, you see a running Jimin with his backpack on one side of him, holding his shoes for the day, having his tie for school loosely around his neck, and his hair a bit messy from the rushing. You see Jimin quickly turn on the engine, fixing his hair before zooming out of the house. 

"Hey... Sorry for rushing you... Didn't know you didn't even do the necessary yet..." you suddenly said while Jimin fixed his tie in a red light, putting on a shoe before the light turning green, driving once more. 

"No it's alright, I get it. You're smart and you want to make it in school on time in which I'm totally fine with--" before Jimin could finish what he was saying, he suddenly got a cough attack, his face growing redder and redder by the second of how hard he was coughing. Worriedly staring at Jimin, you quickly took out your waterbottle, opening up the cap as you handed it to Jimin right when the stop light was red, you were almost at school. Jimin, in desperate need of something to help him from the sudden coughing, gulped down your waterbottle in seconds, making your jaw drop as that was the waterbottle you had for drinking for the whole day. Not that you mind though, if it helped Jimin, it meant it helped you too. 

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home? I can take extra notes for you and--" you were interrupted by Jimin as he said, "No no no. I'm here already, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok hyung are probably worried so I have to talk to them later. It's alright." Jimin finally making it to school, unfortunately, the two of you didn't make it, the time was already 8:05am by the time you two got there. You didn't care about getting into class, you cared about Jimin now, growing worried over his health. You then felt like there was a light bulb on the top of your head as you almost forgot you had pills that you had in case of a fever or incidents like sudden coughing, preventing cough attacks. 

   "Jimin-ah, here." you handing your bottle of pills, Jimin's eyes widening, taking it the wrong way after he put on his last shoe and fixed his tie properly, his hair now neater than before. "Y-yah, why do you h-have--" you then understood what Jimin thought, your hands shaking as fast as your head shook, quickly adding, "I had these for emergencies! These are just for emergencies.. Nothing more... I know you don't have the proper pills yet so let's get them from the pharmacist after school, okay? This will help decrease the coughing." you said awkwardly towards Jimin, directing him to take the pills out of the bottle while searching around for water. Jimin didn't hesitate to take the pill without water as you quickly said, "Go to the water fountain for water okay? We have to go now... It's... 8:15am?!" you said a little too dramatically, making Jimin chuckle at your pure worried side of missing school. 

   "You go first, I'll be at the water fountain and I'll head to class, okay?" Jimin assuringly said to you, you nodded in response, quickly exiting the car, running into the school in a rush before seeing that the gate was closed. You knew that you had no choice, you couldn't miss school and you knew that there was no one around to open the gate for you. You calmly looked up, swiftly running to the left of the front of your school with a fence climable. The gate was pretty high but you knew that you were capable of overcoming the obstacle blocking you. You gave a high jump up the fence, already 1/3 away from reaching the top of the fence, you climbed swiftly and easily onto the top of the fence, dropping your backpack down before dropping down yourself. Looking back at the gate that you just climbed easily, smirking to yourself as you ran off into the hallways into your class. 

   Jimin was getting out the car until he saw you staring at the closed and locked gate at the front of the school, Jimin about to smile and ask to ditch with him as he wasn't really into school. He was smart on his own, hating all the lessons that he already knew, he was a fast learner and collected information at home himself. He was about to step foot out of the car until he sees you swiftly run to the fence with wires that were climable. Jimin amusingly watches you as he sees you give a high jump onto the fence, only taking less than thirty seconds to climb up and into the school, smiling at you looking back at the gate you climbed proudly, running into the school. Jimin impressingly stared at your skills, thinking, that's my wifey~ while doing the exact same thing you did after getting to the front of the school. 

   You slowly opened the door of your classroom, all the students shocked to see you, late. Your teacher was in the middle of teaching a lesson, finishing his sentence before turning to the sudden guest that arrived into the class at about 8:25am. "Jung Jin Hee. You're late. Sit down and I'll mark your tardy. Detention for thirty minutes after school or cleaning this room at lunch time. Your choice." said your teacher strictly towards you, but not as strict as she would with other students, your teacher liked you and she knew that if you were late, you had a reason. She couldn't just let you off because she understood you, being fair to all the students in this school. 

  Gently sitting down, trying not to make a noice, you took out all your materials needed for class, catching up to the lesson you were learning today quickly. Time was blurred as by then, you were heading out of class for lunch. You knew that you needed to go to the pharmacist to get presciption pills for Jimin so you were going to clean the room for the whole lunch period for the sake of Jimin. Before you went to the class, you ran towards Jimin's direction, waving to him as he did the same, "I'm going to clean the classroom for lunch so I don't have to serve detention after school, okay? I'll talk to you later. Bye~" you said softly towards Jimin, Jimin grinning to you widely, hugging you before you could step off, making both your and the members eyes widen from the sudden skinship. You blushed at his sudden actions, waving goodbye once more before running into the classroom you were off to clean for the period. "Jin Hee, you'll have a few other girls that will be cleaning with you too, okay? Behave and do what you need to do. I trust that you'll do what I said." said your teacher firmly, nodding towards her as you bowed, "Yes, I will! Thank you." quickly entering the class, only to see the only person you didn't want to be cleaning with. 

   The girls gossiping and laughing about another girl's outfit and how much it cost, looked up only to see you, alone, staring at them. "Aww! Girls, it's Jin Hee. I guess we really do have some to do our dirty work after all. She really does look like a maid too." said Yubin. Her friends gladly laughed along with Yubin as they soon halted to a stop, glaring at you once you said, "I'm not a maid. You may not listen to rules but I'll be the bigger person and here and take the job you would never be able to do because your too caught up in how short you should make your skirt and how tight your shirt could be to show your curves." venom in each and every word, unfazed by the three girls glaring at you terribly. 

   "Stupid little--" you heard Yubin's friend, Cheeyoung, agressively say to you, Nayeon, the last girl in the little group, stopping her as she smirked at the two girls, "Whatever. She's doing our dirty work. She just wanted to try and beat us but in the end of the day, the prettier, curvier, and the more popular girl wins, right girls?" said Nayeon so confidently, the girls instantly agreeing, making each and every one of them smirk in content. You rolled your eyes at them, taking your mop, soaking it and drying it as you cleaning the floor of the classroom first, hearing the loud echoes of Yubin and her friends laughing from a "joke." You then started to clean the windows, Yubin seeing a bucket of black dirty water that was filled with the dirt on the floor and the dirt on the window. Yubin smirked, staring at her friends, asking them to huddle in together. 

   Yubin whispered evilly, "See that bucket of dirty water? Let's throw it away in the trash can." Nayeon and Cheeyoung immediately understanding what she meant by "trash can" making them smirk and have the same evil look as they all started to giggle, staring at you concentrating on cleaning the window. The girls then grabbed the bucket as they were about to drop the bucket on you until the heard the classroom door open and a yell. Yubin, shocked, dropped the bucket on her and her friends as they shrieked in their extremely high voices, making you cover your eyes, turning around, only to see your eyes widen. From what you saw, you saw a rushing Jimin, inhaling and exhaling quick, and Yubin, Nayeon, and Cheeyoung all on the floor, filled with the dirty and filthy water on themselves while the bucket was laid onto the ground, seeing the girls arguing about the mess. 

   You looked at them in curiousty. All three girls glaring at you, all running off to go change and redo their caked makeup. You stared at the floor sadly, "I just cleaned it..." you said to yourself, "Then I'll help!" said a happy Jimin, able to be around you. You smiled happily, nodding, "Okay. Clean that up and I'll be cleaning the window then. Thanks." you said, brightly beaming at Jimin for the help. Jimin and you got to work, quickly finishing with about a minute or two of lunch to spare. You were putting the stuff away into the cabinets of your teacher's as she asked to organize her things if you finished early. You were pulling out a cabinet, only to see that it wouldn't budge. As you tried and tried, it still never budged, growing annoyed over the cabinet. Jimin was walking over towards you as he said, "Let me help--" only to see the cabinet door open with you falling back, twirling around, now facing Jimin from the sudden impact, both of you falling on the floor with you on top and Jimin at the bottom. There was one thing that made you two blush though, it was the fact that you two were kissing through the sudden impact as the perfect landing was Jimin able to capture your lips without even doing that on purpose, the both of you, eyes widened. 


A/N: Omg! I haven't upload for days, I bet you guys thought I was dead but no, school was so stressful right now and the fact that I was trying to work as hard as possible, I never had the chance to let my feels out on a chapter keke^^ Finally I have updated, the new chapter comes out after Heart of Despair's new chapter comes out... The ending though... Hope you guys anticipate for the next chapter~ Two new characters introduced though, Nayeon and Cheeyoung. No offense to them though, I just thought of the two randomest names that popped up, cute names that I picked up out of the spot mentaly so I used it. Thank you so so so so so so much for reading both this and the chapter, see you on the next one, love you guys so muuuuuuch~ bai~!