Mark?

Fear to Fall

   You slowly opened your eyes once more to see the sun rays blocking you, feeling a warm and hard chest with a beating heart going at a reasonable pace. Smiling, you closed your eyes and sighed, waiting for another day to begin as you gave a small hug to Jimin before you got off his strong arms that were cuddling you. 

   After the daily routine you and Jimin had, the two of you were at school as you began to walk with Jimin towards your locker, going to Jimin's after as he insisted that he would head to yours first. Walking with Jimin, you took out what you needed in your locker and walked with Jimin to his locker, grabbing the exact same things. You two walked to your first period as it was empty, Jimin in front of you in the seating chart, sitting next to you for now as the morning wasn't over yet to start school once more. 

"Jin Hee-ah~ Let's go out again together and buy couple things? Yeah? We haven't bought much to match together to show the world that we're a couple~" Jimin said, pouting sadly to you, causing you to stick your tongue out at him. 

"That's true that we don't have alot of couple items but why need them when we already know we're a couple?" you asked curiously, smiling at Jimin who was ready to give a great explanation why. 

"Okay, don't get me started~ Like I said, I want everyone to know that me and you, Jimin and Jin Hee, Jim Hee, JinMin, MinJin, Hee Jin, or whatever, is a beautifully blossomed couple that love each other dearly. I want people to envy the relationship I have with you and also feel even more proud to have the best girlfriend in the world, showing everyone that you're mine." Jimin said, finishing with a cute wink, causing you to giggle as you nodded. 

"Good explanation. Maybe we will for our next date... Cute~" you said as you stared at Jimin who had his eyes on you the whole time you were talking, causing you to smile and chuckle, Jimin staring at you. 

"Cute? I'm not cute! I'm your y man~" Jimin said childishly, protesting against your words. 

"Aigoo, is my little baby acting up again? So cuuuute~" you teased, laughing at Jimin's reaction after. 

"Yah! I'm older than you! Come here!" Jimin said as you ran around in circles inside the classroom where after a long chase, Jimin caught you, arms around your waist as he then began to tickle you, causing you to squeal. 

"Yah-- Hahahahaha! Ji--- Hahahahaha! Nooo!!! Hahahahaha!" you were trying to speak but Jimin would not stop tickling you as he was now on top of you, causing your face to redden from all the laughter and squealing. 

   While the two of you were together, both of you never noticed a tall figure that stood watching inside the window of the door after hearing faint yelling and giggling, watching the two of you until the person quickly walked off, feeling a prick of jealousy in their heart. 

   After the mysterious person left, another one came by, taking a picture, sending it to Yubin as she began to glare at the door, her heels clicking in a pattern out the hallway after seeing the scene. 

   By the time the two have left the incident, you and Jimin finally got over what was happening and your tomato red face began to turn paler, your normal skin color. You were looking at the clock as the bell was going to ring at any minute as you began to smile at Jimin who was sitting on the table you were sitting, a comfortable silence. 

"Jimin-ah, the bell is going to ring any---" the bell then rung before you could finish your sentence. "second..." you finished, Jimin smiling as he ruffled your hair, sitting down in front of your desk, turning his chair to see your face. 

"Jin Hee-ah~ When we get home can you pleaaaaasee explain to me the lessons, review? We have a test this Friday..." Jimin said, blowing his fringe, causing your eyes to widen in shock from what Jimin said. 

"You? School? Review? Explain? Caring about the test this Friday? You actually knew there was a test?!" you said awfully loud, the students looking at you as you started to become red in embarrassment, quietly putting your head down as Jimin began to laugh. 

"Yah! I'm not as bad as you think I am~ Now that I have you, I feel like school should be my second priority, my first priority is you." Jimin said, smiling. 

"Aigoo, how cheesy my boyfriend is~" you said, sticking your tongue out with a small pout. 

"Correction! Husband~" Jimin said, causing you to give a look that made Jimin chuckle as you hated getting corrected. 

   Lessons were passing by so quick as you were finally in your period before lunch with Jimin, the bell ringing to indicate that your lunch break has begun. You were packing your backpack as quick as you could, seeing Jimin waiting in front of you, anticipating a cute and fun lunch with you as usual, being able to spend time with you was always something he loved. 

"Let's go!" you said happily, interlacing hands with Jimin as you began to skip ahead with Jimin slowly until you forgot that you had a lead pencil that you forgot in the class. The pencil happened to be one that Jimin gave to you so you thought it was more special, stopping your tracks, Jimin immediately stopping too, staring at you in curiousity. 

"Jimin-ah~ I forgot my pencil! I'll go hurry up and get it in the classroom-- It'll take five minutes I promise, I'll catch you in the tree, okay? Here-- take the lunch that we're sharing at eat first so then I can feel comfortable when I come back~!" you said quickly, shoving the lunchbox at Jimin who quickly took it before it could fall, watching you run off, making Jimin chuckle at your cuteness. 

"Ssem?" you uttered after opening the door of the room, seeing your teacher who was peacefully reading, staring up at you. 

"Is there anything you need Miss-- or Mrs. Jin Hee-ssi?" your teacher said, awkwardly shuffling as you heard your own teacher correct herself from calling you Miss to Mrs. 

"Uhh--- I forgot my pencil-- It's right-- here!" you quickly said, pointing to the pencil that was on the floor, quickly grabbing it as your teacher nodded, quickly grabbing the pencil, stuffing it into your backpack quickly and walking out. 

   Before you knew it, as soon as you walked out the class, closing the door, a hand grabbed your wrist quickly, causing your eyes to widen, closing your eyes in fear. 

"Yah, Park Jin Hee." said the oh-so-familiar voice. 

"Huh?" you said, slowly opening your eyes to see someone you actually happen to miss, Mark. 

"Mark!" you said happily, looking at him, filled with confusion too. 

"But what are you doing here--" 

"Long story, come with me and I'll explain there-- this hallway won't be the most comfortable place to talk in, okay?" Mark said, guiding you with your wrist to a location, finding that you two were going to the rooftop, quickly taking your wrist off Mark's hand gently. 

"So...." you said, staring at him awkwardly as Mark began to stutter in his words. 

"S-so... I'll t-tell you n-now... It's long so don't b-blame me if you get bored in the s-story, okay?" Mark said, scratching his head. 

"Okay then." you uttered, staring at Mark who took a deep breath. 

~ Flashback to after you left Busan ~ 

"Aish.." Mark whispered in sorrow, seeing that you were finally gone, the first person he fell in love disappearing in an instant, it felt vivid and unreal, but it was reality. 

Mark walked inside the house quickly, into his room as he slammed the door shut, Irene flinching in the sound that was heard even outside, softening for her poor brother's heart as she sighed in despair, staring at her mom. 

"Eomma, what do we do?" Irene asked, looking sadly at her mom who looked just as sad as she was. 

"We'll talk about it inside, okay? It's cold out." said the mom of the two children, walking inside with Irene, quickly shutting the door close. 

Discussing word after word for about half an hour, the two women found an idea that could either backfire or work like a charm, risking it for Mark. 

"Eomma... You don't have to if you don't want to--- It'll be harder for you, wouldn't it?" Irene said, brows furrowed in worry for her mother's sake and health for the task.  A/N: At this part you guys... Mark didn't see this but I need you guys to know this for the story hehe^^

"Irene-ah, everything in life is hard for me but I keep going because I have two children that I love the most in this whole world. I would risk anything for the two of you. I'll still have my job but I'll have to go to Seoul instead, I'll have to call them up, let me do it right now. We'll move to Seoul for my job if they let me but if they don't, there are low chances we're going..." said Irene's mom, quickly dialing the number. 

Eomma... Miyanae... I'm so sorry that you have to risk your life for two dummies who haven't learned their steps yet... I hope Mark feels better after this... Irene thought to herself, her eyes glossy in worry that her mom's stress for living in a house, new surroundings, packing up, and selling the house they lived in right now. 

"Irene-ah, they said I can have a job in Seoul, lucky me because there was a couple slots left... I'll have to call up moving services and pay to get to Seoul, go tell Mark right now... We're leaving as soon as tomorrow and tell him to fill out a high school form for school today, he'll have to research it, we're living in Incheon... I know there's alot of nearby schools-- even better, top schools for him..." said Irene's mother, Irene quickly thanking her mom as she ran up the stairs to see a depressed Mark. 

"Mark-ah, we're-- uh... we're moving to Seoul..." Irene said awkwardly at the sudden outburst of words that escalated so quickly. 

"W-what?" Mark said, dazed at the unrealstic words by Irene. 

"We're moving to Seoul." Irene said more firmly, body straight and serious. 

"As in... visiting?" Mark said once more, annoying Irene. 

"Yah, Mark Tuan! Do you not listen to me?! I said we're moving to Seoul in Incheon! Pack your bags stupid and fill out a form! Aish, I try to be nice and this is what I get." Irene said, blowing a raspberry. 

"R-really?! Yes! I can see Jin Hee huh?! W-wait! And my friends still live there huh? Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom!" Mark yelled in pure excitement, jumping up and down now, Irene slapping Mark's back as Mark fell back into bed in pain as he groaned from the burning slap that his older sister gave.

"Yah, calm yourself. Pack and search for schools. Tell your friends that we're moving too, I'll be looking for a more cheaper house we can live in for now. We're leaving as soon as tomorrow." Irene said, walking off quickly with much work to do.

"Assa! So this is what love brings me! Yes!" Mark said in a loud whisper, fist pumping the air as he began to search through the internet for schools, hoping to encounter one of yours until he finally remembered you were attending SM High, Mark thanking himself for having the best grades, grabbing a copy of the form and emailing the school's website, he set off packing as soon as possible. 

~ The Next Day ~ 

"Yes! I got in!" Mark yelled in excitement as his room was now empty with a blank canvas after packing his posters, books, games, clothes, shoes, snapbacks, and etc. 

"In what?" Irene asked curiously as she was passing by Mark's room. 

"Jin Hee's sc-- I got into SM High!" Mark yelled in excitement, Irene rolling her eyes as she walked away. 

"I need to start texting Jin Hee..." Mark said to himself, as he began to give you texts, seeing that you weren't answering as he gave calls too. 

"She's probably busy right now... I'll do it again later..." Mark said, closing his phone away. 

~ At about 5pm ~ 

"Mark-ah! Help move into this house!" yelled his mom, as Mark was staring at the house in awe, quickly running out the door as he was happy that he was pretty close to SM High. He began to run after every box to unpack everything. By about 9pm, all boxes were here and about half the amount of boxes were unpacked as Mark quickly worked on it. He then forgot that he needed to buy a uniform, telling his mom that as she gave him money, scouting the stores of Seoul for his uniform, looking it up on the website of what the uniform was. 

"There it is!" Mark said happily, finding the uniform that fit him like a glove, looking at himself happily, satisfied with both the size and how the whole outfit looked. 

"This school has style... Here I come Jin Hee~" Mark exclaimed. 

As Mark got home, he quickly made his bed and began to text a few more messages to you, still noticing that you weren't answering as he sighed. 

"It's okay, I guess it'll be a surprise tomorrow, right?" Mark said to himself quietly, getting into a deep sleep as he was tired from the unpacking of the house, having to finish it tomorrow, forgetting to tell his friends that he was at Seoul was another thing he needed to do tomorrow, and also worrying about whether or not you wanted to see him or not, with worries thrown in the trash for the night, he was asleep. 

~ End of Flashback ~ 

"O-oh...." you said quietly, staring at him awkwardly as he began to stare at you with a happy toothy smile. 

"I'm glad to see you again! I want to show you some friends who are also in Seoul too if you don't mind!" Mark exclaimed once more, looking at you with an unfazed expression as if he forgot his confession to you. 

"Sure... I can show you around too if you like... But-- Omo! Jimin-- I forgot that I would tell him that I had to be right back---" 

On cue, the rooftop door quickly opened to see a furious Jimin in the door who looked like he would kill anyone in just seconds. 

"Jimin-ah..." you said quietly, shocked as Mark stood there, curious to the boy until he finally knew who it was, seeing that you two were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend from the incident in the morning. 

"Jin Hee's husband? The guy who took Jin Hee back to Seoul... You're name is Jimin, almost forgot." Mark said coolly, hands in his pockets as Jimin looked like he was going to explode, your eyes furrowed to the more dangerous aura Jimin had as Mark's aura also changed from friendly to competent. 


A/N: Yo! Hey, I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't upload in my schedule time but-- I actually did publish something Sunday night but AFF had a huge error problem... I wrote this chapter yesterday on Sunday but it said I had to log in and so I did... Until I find the blank canvas left for me to stare at after finishing the whole darn chapter. Even now I feel super annoyed thinking about it but at least I rewrote it now (ugh, rewriting a chapter T^T) and I hope this does not happen again... Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know that I'm thankful for you in watching this chapter... Please stay tuned and I hope you have a good night as I have to go to sleep now that I have finished this chapter! Also, if you guys didn't know, I finished a series called Heart of Despair (if you don't read my author notes I literally say that I'll publish another chapter of Fear to Fall fater Heart of Despair so...) and I really hope you guys check that out... I'm planning to make a new series but I also want to thank you guys for 100 subscribers! I'm so sorry this thank you session is late as I already surpassed 100 a long time ago, almost hitting 150 atm but... Thank you! I'll see you guys next chapter, love you all, bye~!