I'm Sorry, Mark

Fear to Fall

   You woke up once again, hearing only little vibrations from your phone, indicating you had texts waiting for you to pick up. You took your phone out of its charger tiredly, squinting as you adjusted to the bright rays of your phone that hit your eyes. You then stared at the time as it read 10am, surprising you from how long you slept. Staring at it, you saw more and more texts for you, smiling to see the person sending them. Sliding your finger across your phone screen, you typed your password in and clicked on your app for texting. 

Jimin: Hello my beautiful wifey, has sleeping beauty awoken yet? <3 

Jimin: I guess not, you need your beauty sleep but I still really want to see youuuuu~ T^T 

Jimin: Do you know how much the members miss you? Even the members going to university still miss your presence~! 

Jimin: Come back home princess~! 

Jimin: Please text me back so I can call you wifey...

   You smiled brightly at the sight of the texts that were presented to you that easily made your heart flutter faster than anything you ever done. Immediately, you gave a reply to Jimin. 

Jin Hee: My prince misses me, doesn't he~^^ 

Once you gave the text, a few minutes later you heard the ringing and vibration on your phone while you were scrolling down social media. 

"Hello?" you answered, clearing your throat as you just woke up, your voice raspy. 

"Hello, your voice is amazing this morning~" Jimin said, causing you to blush. 

"Anything you want to talk about?" you said casually, trying to change the subject due to the awkward compliment. 

"Hmm... There's one thing... only if your okay with it, of course..." Jimin said, scratching his head. 

"It's okay, spill the beans." you said. 

"Erm... When... when are you--- coming back?" Jimin asked, hearing the hint of desperation and sadness in his voice, causing you to frown. 

"I-I... I think it's good to come back now, Jimin... I think--- I think I'm ready to come back..." you said, making your final decision as you gave a sad look to the room that you gotten used to already. 

"R-really?! I mean... if you need more time or if you your pushing yourself I can... I can wait..." Jimin said, worried. 

"N-no... I'm fine. I think if I stay too long, I'll want to keep staying... It's better not to get attatched." you replied, sadly staring at the door, knowing that you will remember Mark, Irene, and their mom. 

"O-okay... I'll take the bus to Busan... So your not alone coming back to Seoul..." Jimin replied gently and soothingly. 

"Yeah, t-tell me when your here... I'll start packing now, okay?" you answered, quickly making your bed as you were still on the phone. 

"Of course... It will take awhile though, I'll see you soon, Jin Hee.." Jimin said, hearing the excitement yet slight guilt in his voice. 

"You know, I made this decision, it wasn't you, you reminded me, that's all.. You don't have to feel bad about what decision I made, okay? Don't worry about me... I have to go now though, bye.." you said assuringly and firmly. 

"Sorry, I can't help but feel that way... I'll see you soon Jin Hee-ah, bye." Jimin answered back, the two of you hanging up. 

   Quickly, you went to go charge your phone and grabbed clothes to wear before you went back to Seoul since you were in your pajamas. You never noticed there was a pair of ears that was overhearing your conversation that was sad and shocked at the conversation. 

"Y-you're... leaving already?" said a voice, sadness inside of the voice. 

"M-mark?" you said, shocked. 

"H-how could you leave u-us now-- how could you leave me now?" said Mark, hearing the slight irritation in his voice. 

"I'm sorry, Mark... I have to go back now, I can't just stay here so comfortably... Thank you for everything, it's just--- I need to see someone right now that I haven't in awhile... I have to go back to that person..." you said to Mark, looking down. 

"Is it your husband?" Mark said, venom in his words. 

"W-what? How did---" 

"That doesn't matter right now. Can't you tell already? I don't want you to leave... Because I-- I like you... Okay? I know your married and all and your happy but if this is the last time I'm seeing you, I rather confess to you already, Jin Hee. I like you and it's making go crazy. Your different and I like that but why-- I thought-- we were on the same boat at first--" 

"I'm sorry, Mark... I can't... It's just... I can't do it Mark. I see you as a best friend and I'd never ruin it... I can't... I can't be the person you want me to be... The person you see me as..." you said softly, looking at him, his eyes glistening. 

"I get it." Mark said coldly, walking out of your room. 

"M-mark!" you yelled, Mark ignoring you as he quickly went into his room, slamming the door. 

You sighed, ruffling your hair in frustration. Irene came running into your room with her mom as they looked at you in pure curiosity.

"I-I'm so sorry..." you said, looking down as you bowed. 

"N-no... It's okay, just tell us what happened..." replied Irene gently, putting her arm on your shoulder. 

"I-I... I have to go now... My husba-- Someone I love, I want to come back to him again and he wants to see me again too. I can't run away from my problems so I'm going back to resolve them and also face them with the people I care about the most. Mark overheard me talking with the person on the phone... And we were arguing until he couldn't take it... he just stormed out of my room and I tried to call him..." you said, looking anywhere but Irene and her mom's eyes. 

"Jin Hee-ah... Trust me... It's okay. Mark was so attatched to you that he reacted this way because he cares about you and he'll miss you dearly... It's natural to happen..." said Mark and Irene's mom. 

"Y-yes... Thank you for not hating me for having that happen... I have to... get ready now though... I need to pack to, my boyfriend, Jimin, he's on his way to Busan... I need to tell him the adress after he calls me that he's here..." you said. 

Irene and her mom nodding in response, Irene's mom then replied, 

"Okay, we'll be going now, thank you so much for coming over here, Jin Hee... Visit anytime you like, okay? We'll take you in."

"Thank you! I'll try my best to visit again! I'm happy you let me stay." you replied, bowing deeply. 

   After the conversation, you grabbed your grey hoodie, black shirt, and jeans with you, grabbing your toothbrush and towel along too. You then went to shower, combing your hair after showering and changing, quickly grabbing your luggage bag. 

"This might take awhile." you whispered to yourself, quickly folding and stuffing clothes inside your backpack for about half an hour. You then heard the ringing of your phone while you were almost done, running over to your phone quickly, uncharging the phone and taking the charger out too, putting it into your tiniest bag. 

"Hello?" you quickly replied.

"Jin Hee?" Jimin said, causing you to smile quickly. 

"Yes? You need the adress, huh?" you said, happy. 

"Yeah..." Jimin replied. 

"It's _______" you said. 

"Great, it's definitely not far from where I'm at. Get ready, I'll be there in about 7-10 minutes, Jin Hee." Jimin replied happily, bright. 

"Okay, see you then." you said brightly, hanging up. 

   Quickly, you grabbed about the last portion of the stuff you need to put in, your comb, shoes, toothbrush, and undergarments. You then zipped all of your luggage and tiniest bag, putting it on yourself as you placed your black converse onto your feet. Walking out of the room, you stopped at the doorframe. You then stared at the room that was now empty and clean. Giving a sad smile, you said to yourself, 

"Thank you for lettting me stay." 

   With that, you were slowly walking down the stairs, only to see Irene and her mom sitting around together as they noticed you, quickly walking over at the sight of the bags that you were holding. 

"Yah! I'm so sad that your leaving now that I see you like this. Please visit soon, okay?" Irene said, giving you a hug, giving a small pat on the back. 

"Aigoo, look at you. Irene is right, you have to visit soon so you can try more foods that I can make, your so thin, how can I bring you back like that?!" said Irene's mom, looking at you as she patted your back softly, staring at you. 

"Thank you so much for letting me stay, I'll visit soon! Don't worry eomoni, I will definitely be healthy, and your food is the best!" you said, smiling brightly. 

   On cue, the door was heard with a knock, causing you to smile, knowing it was Jimin that was waiting for you. Irene quickly opened the door, seeing Jimin who gave an awkward smile. 

"Jin Hee here?" Jimin said. 

"Yes she is." Irene said, moving away from the door as you ran over to Jimin, Jimin grabbing you with open arms as he embraced you tightly as you took in his scent. 

"Yah, don't cry!" sad Jimin as he felt something wet on his back. 

"Too l-late..." you said, a soft sob coming out, not even noticing how much you actually missed Jimin. 

"Aigoo, so your the lucky man for her. Take care of her well, she's precious." said Mark and Irene's mom, giving a sad smile. 

"She really is precious, my princess. Thank you so much for taking her in. And yes, I am lucky to have her, the most beautiful girl in the world." Jimin said, giving a smile. 

   During the reunion, Mark only stared through his window, giving a sad frown, watching the sight of you giving a tight hug to another man who you actually loved. He then knew that it might be the worst thing for a guy who liked a girl to just walk away from her so coldly for the last meeting, running out his room, outside of the house quickly. 

"J-Jin Hee-ah." Mark muttered, causing you to look up, off Jimin's embrace. 

"Mark?" you said, hoarse from crying. 

"I didn't give you a good 'goodbye' yet. So... thank you for coming into my life, come again, okay?" Mark said awkwardly, ruffling his hair. 

Giving a soft smile, you then gave a small hug as he then began to hug you back as you let go after. 

"Thanks for not staying mad at me. I'll visit again, okay? Thanks again, I'll be going now..." you said, waving goodbye to the three family members. 

"You better~ Bye!" Mark said, waving as Jimin grabbed two of your bags. 

"Goodbye-- yah!" you said, trying to grab a bag, Jimin dodging your grab as you groaned. 

   The two of you were walking in the car as Mark, Irene, and their mom was watching you two in the distance, Mark giving another frown, walking back into the house, Irene and her mom giving sympathy to Mark who was heartbroken from the scene. 

"Yah, you were really close with that guy, huh? Mar-- Mark? Yeah. Mark. Was that your friend that took you in?" Jimin questioned, jealousy evident in his tone. 

"Aigoo, you act like I cheated on you, we're just friends, Jimin. And yeah, he's the guy who took me in when I could have been sleeping on the streets this whole time." you muttered, staring at Jimin who nodded silently. 

   The two of you were walking, Jimin interlacing his hands with yours as the two of you walked to the subway to get back to Seoul together, paying for tickets as the two of you sat on a bench together, waiting for the next subway train to get you two to Seoul. 

   Jimin then began to play with your fingers as you watched him, giving him a good chance to kiss you as he pecked your forehead softly, a cute and quick kiss that surprised you. Smiling, you then stared at him. 

"You planned that, didn't you?" you said, giving a stare as you pouted at him. 

"So cute~ I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin replied, cracking a smile. 

"Whatever... Did you eat yet?!" you said quickly, staring at him suspiciously. 

"Not yet... But we will after we get back...?" Jimin answered as you gave a glare at him who only gave you an embarrassed look. 

"Did you eat plenty while I was gone? You're so thin! Yah!" you said, worried. 

"I did I did~ You just forgot my appearance, okay?" Jimin denied, making you punch his arm softly. 

"You should eat even when I'm gone forever. Don't do that again, it makes me feel hurt right here." you said, pointing at your heart, causing Jimin to give an eye smile. 

"Aigoo! Cheesy girlfriend~" Jimin said, pointing at you as you stuck your tongue out at him. 

   The subway quickly arrived faster than the two of you thought, entering inside as you and Jimin sat together in the seats for two, chatting together. After awhile, you began to drift off into sleep, your head about to hit the window hard until Jimin placed his hand on the window, your head landing on his soft hand. Jimin then slowly directed your head onto his shoulder as he softened at the sight of your head resting on his shoulder. He couldn't help but give a bright grin, kissing the side of your head as he only stared. 

"I love you, my beautiful princess. I still wonder what I did to deserve you." Jimin whispered quietly, putting his arm around you as you cuddled into him, finding a more comfortable spot on him. 


A/N: Annnnnddd that's where the chapter ends! Hello there! Did you enjoy the chapter? I reallly hope you did~ Second main male syndrome is real in this chapter and the previous one too though... Sorry if it's unfortunate that I chose the character in this chapter to be the second main male~ Spring break is ending so soon and it's killing me because I have to work extra hard now before the school year ends. I love you guys, I'm cheering you guys on for school too~! Thank you so much for reading, a new chapter will come out after Heart of Despair's chapter is posted. I think I might add another chapter before I stared school once more. Anyhow, have a great day! Goodbye!