Fun with GOT7!

Fear to Fall

"W-where are we going--" 

"Don't worry about it~!" yelled the person you think is Jackson who gave a grin to you to reassure you. 

   After getting dragged by the members of GOT7, you arrived at a bright, colorful, and large arcade. The arcade screamed kid but at the same time it felt nostalgic just staring at the arcade place as you remember the first time you went there with your parents when you were little. You knew that they had business to take care of and you really did try to keep in contact with them as they did the exact same but your parents traveled nonstop, slept 4-5 nights on average and worked their hearts out just for you whether you like it or not.

"Hello? Earth to Jin Hee?" said Bambam you assumed.

"O-oh! Sorry. I kind of blanked out because of-- nevermind. Let's go!" you said, quickly running in as the members followed closely behind, making sure not to lose you.

"This seems fun!" you said as you gave a bright smile, lighting up like a child to see a basketball game. You were practically a pro at basketball, you can beat half of the team for basketball in your school but you didn't have to let them know that *wink*.

"Tch, lucky you we bought the year card. Slide this in and we can play." Yugyeom said, giving a toothy smile.

"Sure! Thanks!" you beamed, quickly sliding the card twice, one for your side to play basketball and another basketball throwing machine so you can go against someone.

"Anyone wanna play against me?" you said confidently, causing every single member to burst out laughing. 

"Are you sure don't help?" Mark asked after laughing, causing you to glare.

"I'm not a kid! I can play this, if you don't think so, give me your best player for basketball in your group." you said, looking at the members as if you were scanning which one was the best.

"That would be me. I'll go easy on you though, whether or your good or not." said Jackson, giving a smirk as you did the same in return raising your brow with your arms crossed.

"Whatever you say." you said, clicking the start button as Jackson did the same, five basketballs rolling down the machine for you to throw into the hoop.

   One by one, you haven't gotten a hoop where you didn't score while Jackson made a few mistakes, all the members jaws dropping at your fast and accurate throws. You smirked to see your score during the game as you were 86 to 74. By the end of the game, you saw the shocked Jackson, sweating as he stared at you. The game ended with you as 126 and Jackson 108.

"Funny, you really looked like you were trying because I can tell you now that I wasn't trying my hardest-- good game!" you said, patting Jackson's shoulder as you gave a smile, walking off to another game, leaving an impressed Jackson.

"She's good." Jackson said, giving a warm smile, Mark grinning brighter than a star to see how you impressed his own members without a doubt.

"Guys! This is a team game, let's play!" you said, pointing furiously at the air hockey game with two mallets on each side of the table. There was 8 and you had a fun plan. 

"Jin Hee, there's only four  mallets though on this table?" JB asked curiously, even counting the mallets. 

"Exactly. Let's do a small tournament. We do teams of two and we play against the team and the winners of each game get to play each other to see who wins overall. There's eight of us meaning four teams. Easy~" you explained, hearing all the members agreeing as they nodded. 

"How do we choose teams?" Mark asked. 

"Everyone will choose who they want-- starting.. now!" you said, as you saw all the members scrambling as they each called out each other's names hoping to be together. 

"Jin Hee do you want to--" 

"Mark! My partner in crime~" Jackson said, wrapping his arm around Mark's as Mark inwardly groaned hoping to be your partner. 

"Seems like I'm the odd ball, partners Jin Hee?" asked Yugyeom as he gave an excited smile seeing that you were capable of winning, beaming back at Yugyeom, nodding. 

"Sure! Glad to be partners~" you said, Yugyeom putting his arm around you lazily as if you knew each other for a long time. 

"I'm guessing your my noona since you're with Mark in the same grade...?" Yugyeom asked as the members were taking the air hockey mini tournament way to seriously. 

"When's your birthday?" you asked curiously, smiling at him. 

"November 17, 1997." Yugyeom replied gladly, "Yours?" he asked after. 

"I guess your older than me... October 15, 1998..." you said awkwardly, rubbing your arm as his eyes widened. 

"Really?! That's so weird?! It's weird since I've always been the maknae, call me oppa." Yugyeom said proudly, patting your back as you awkwardly stared at him, his face quickly softening. 

"When we're closer you better believe your calling me oppa." Yugyeom joked, causing the both of you to laugh, Mark's face growing bitter by the minute, wanting to drag you away from Yugyeom. 

"Let's just start now." yelled Mark as he wanted to play against JR and JB's team. You two slid the card for air hockey as the team you were against were Bambam and Youngjae. 

"Ready to lose you guys?" said Bambam to the two of you as the two of you confidently rejected. 

"We'll be the ones to prove you wrong I guess." said Yugyeom as the air hockey game started. 

   After endless goals on Bambam and Youngjae's side to the point where they gave up mid-game when they could not stop arguing, the timer of two minutes ended in a flash as the two of you were jumping up and down happily to see that you beat the two heavily confident guys who sat on the arcade floor, having a petty argument. 

"Good job Jin Hee!" Yugyeom said, high-fiving you. 

"You too~!" you said, patting his shoulder, the two of you seeing that JR. and JB were disappointed, meaning that they probably lost. 

"We won!" yelled Jackson in an excited matter, jumping up and down by himself as Mark rolled his eyes, the two boys who lost joining Bambam and Youngjae on the floor as they started to talk trash to mess with you guys. 

"Let's start! I wanna play more games!" said Yugyeom as he once more slid the car as the game began once more. 

"Aish!" 

"Hah! We're winning!" 

"Not anymore!" 

"Suuuure~" 

"You're so dead!" 

"Really? Then how do we how two more points than you guys." 

"Because you cheated!" 

"How do we cheat an arcade game?!" 

"I don't know!" 

"Yah, stop distracting us!" 

"What does distracting mean?" 

"Yah!" 

"Ok ok sorry~" 

   Endless comments that were yelled from left to right, the losing members staring at the close game until finally the timer was up and the last point was in right before the timer ended. 

"Yay!!!!!!!!" yelled the winning team. 

"Aish...." 

"See, we won!" said you and Yugyeon in unison, high-fiving each other once more as you two one merely by a one point difference, causing the two of you to laugh at how annoyed the two boys were from the last minute point that could have ended the two of you in a tie. 

"Whatever, let's go play some other games!" yelled Jackson but also muttered a "good game," causing you and Yugyeom to laugh. 

   The whole day was a blast, you ate, played games with the members, got out the arcade, walking around, strolled around the mall, bought a few things, and now the eight of you were in the park that was about a mile or so from your house after taking a taxi since the members said the park you were in particular was "the best." 

"Today was fun." you commented, giving a smile to the members who gave a warm smile in return. 

"It really was. Thank you so much for coming to see us Jin Hee, Mark would not stop talking about you and you finally made an appearance, I hope to see you more from now on. You seem different." Youngjae said, causing you to blush in embarrassment. 

"I'm really not~ Thank you for taking me to the arcade and showing me around past Seoul, there really is more to-- Oh shoot!" you said as the members chill expressions turned into a paniced one, including Mark. 

"What's wrong?!" said Jr. 

"I have to go home-- I'm late for something... Thank you so much for today. I'll make sure to see you guys again and repay the fun you gave me, okay? So sorry to leave so abruptly-- goodbye!" you said as you ran out as fast you could, running back to your house. Mark stood up when you were talking and about to trail behind but you were too quick and was gone in a flash. 

"You like her... don't you?" said Bambam, looking at him as Mark slowly turned around. 

"Y-yeah.." Mark answered softly, looking around as he sat back down with the members. 

"Does she have a--" 

"Boyfriend. Yes. She does. That's why she left so abruptly. He left for something and he was suppose to be back awhile ago, she had to go see him." Mark answered. 

"Oh." the members said in unison, feeling sympathy as Mark's face was clouded in sadness. 

~ When you got home ~ 

"Jimin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled in your highest and loudest voice possible, only to see Jimin on the couch sleeping, falling on the floor when he heard that high pitched scream of his name. 

"Whoa what happened?! Jin Hee?!" yelled Jimin quickly getting up, only to see your furrowed eyebrows, worried. 

"I'm so sorry Jimin I didn't even get here before you!" you said quickly, running into his arms as you hugged him close, Jimin wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"Hey hey, it's okay... Why are you so late... were you with.. Mark?" Jimin asked, suddenly growing dark as his arms around your waist tightened. 

"Well... Long story short. I was with Mark but not him alone exactly. He had friends that I met and we hung out today. They're pretty cool. They're called GOT7." you said, looking up at Jimin who's face was unreadable. 

"GOT what? Whatever-- those boys are going to get it--" 

"Yah yah yah, it's okay. I think Mark told them that I was taken... by you..." you answered shyly as Jimin's face begin to brighten up a bit, hugging you closer as he kissed the top of your head, playing with your hair as he answered back after awhile. 

"Okay okay, I forgive you. Don't go with those guys before you tell me in case you get kidnapped, okay princess? I don't want a stolen wifey." Jimin said, smoothing out your hair as you smiled, looking up at Jimin. 

"Sure. Thanks for understanding." you replied, still hugging Jimin for who knows how long. 


A/N: Cute fluff for days in this chapter~ I'm trying to shorten the chapters to make them short and sweet but it's not working since I need them details for you guys... I've been so busy lately and the school year is ending in just weeks. I'm counting down the days and it's not so far. I'm going to miss my friends though T^T, I made these cute and deep notes for them and I hope it won't be awkward when I hand it to them because it's so cheesy... IT'S OKAY. I told them to read it at home so I won't embarrass myself. Anyway, everything has been normal up until now, trying to keep consistently uploading. Thank you so much for reading this chapter, stay tuned for the next chapter. Love you guys, bye bye~!