Third Wheel?

Fear to Fall

"Aish! Why did you have to come if you were just going to blabber nonstop to Jin Hee about jibberish?!" 

"Shut up! What are you doing right now?! You're yelling jibberish to me too!" 

"Oh yeah?! Well at least what I'm saying is much more relevant than what you had in mind!" 

"Uh huh, and how is that? Do you really think your such a hot shot that could even be capable of messing with me?! Really?! You're really no joke, are you?" 

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not! How could you be so ignorant and close minded you stupid little--" 

"Guys! Stop! You guys are so loud and annoying this is the main reason why I hate hanging out with the combination of you two! Make up, become alliances, friends, brothers, whatever! I'd rather work on this project alone if you two are going to battle it out like this! Aish!" you yelled to the two of the boys who were constantly arguing as the three of you were heading to the library, causing Jimin and Mark to quiet down from your order. 

"Ah... Miyan Jin Hee." the two said in unision awkwardly and quietly, scratching their heads. 

The three of you finally arrived to the destintation from what seemed like years with the nonstop words coming out of Mark and Jimin's mouth. 

"Mark, can you go get information about the current section of what we're learning in the lesson? I'll go find books for more details of the beginning of the lesson." you said, staring at Mark as he nodded quickly, giving a wink before he boosted off into a row of library books. 

Jimin fumed as he felt his blood boil to see Mark's wink towards you, causing his fist to clench nonstop. He only stopped when you softly held them as you whispered that it was okay. 

"How about you help me too?" you asked, giving a smile to him as he softened to your smile. 

"Okay, what do you need?" Jimin asked. 

"Well, here's the list of things, you can help me find them since I was taking notes during seventh period of what books I should target to work on in the presentation." you said, handing him a long extended list of books making Jimin's eyes widen to saucers. 

"Let's go find them now then..." Jimin uttered as he looked for the endless list books that you were going to use to take notes on. 

   You were trying to reach for a book on a high shelf as you were just barely not able to reach the book, frowning sadly. You kept attempting to grab the book but you felt a body press onto your back, grabbing the book as he handed it to you, causing your eyes to widen. 

"T-thanks Mark..." you said awkwardly and quietly, ruffling your hair to ease the awkwardness. 

"No problem, should have asked me earlier---" 

"Yah, why are you two in the same row, go to another row you need to find more books." Jimin said stubbornly, giving a look of hate to Mark who only glared, sticking his tongue out while walking away to find more books. By now, you had about seven books in your arms, the weight catching up over time.

"My princess should be treated like royalty. I'll put these away for you." Jimin said, giving a happy grin as he took every single book out of your hands easily, walking away before you could utter even a word. You smiled at Jimin's kindness, continuing your search for a few more books. 

~ A few hours later ~ 

"Aigoo~" you said, stretching your body as you had about ten pages of notes front and back that summarized most of every book, Mark and Jimin having almost as much as you as the split the books into three, each of you tired and hungry. 

"We haven't eaten yet--- let's go eat Jin Hee!" Mark whispered as loud as he could, causing you to laugh as Jimin huffed. 

"Sure... but we're bringing Jimin." you said, giving a peck on Jimin's cheek as he gave the happiest smile hearing you say that. 

"Aish, why?" Mark said, giving a glare to Jimin who only gave a look of appreciation to you since you gave him his attention. 

"He's my boyfriend... Let's go eat he's starving too you know." you said, quickly placing the books away one by one with the help of Jimin and Mark, packing up everything in your bags and heading over to a store for food. 

"Oh! This one looks great!" you yelled, pointing at the kimbap restaurant that was still open. It was dark by now as you ran in quickly, inhaling the delicious scent of kimbap, embracing the beauty of the shop too. 

"Welcome!" said the worker that was quite old, giving a smile as they softened to see you. 

"Hello!" you said, bowing quickly as Mark and Jimin followed quickly behind when you head to the counter of the almost empty store. You then looked at the menu, immediately knowing what you and Jimin would want to eat, it was a favorite between the two of you. 

"Can I have the kimbap with beef and the one with egg wrapped around it-- Mark what do you want?" you asked as you smiled at the lady who wrote down your order. 

"Pork cutlet kimbap please." Mark said, the lady typing it into the register, giving us the final sum, all of you paying. 

~ 10 minutes later ~ 

"Enjoy!" the lady said. 

"Thank you, we will!" all three of you uttered in unison. 

"Aish, how stupid how come you get to sit next to Jin Hee?" Mark complained taking a bite on his piece of kimbap, pouting. 

"I don't know-- maybe because we're dating? We're married?" Jimin said sarcastically, looking at him like Mark was dumb causing Mark to scowl while chewing. 

"That's why you got no jams." Mark uttered, giving a glare to Jimin who's blood boiled to hear Mark say that. 

"Why I outta---" before Jimin could utter further, you stuffed an egg wrapped kimbap into Jimin's mouth who chewed on it furiously, giving a warning look to Mark who rolled his eyes. 

"Guys-- how about we not fight for once before anything happens, okay? I just want to eat in peace." you said, munching on the food you and Jimin were sharing. 

"Whatever." the two said together, muttering incoherent negative words about each other. 

After the three of you finished, you were walking out of the store with Mark and Jimin as the two of you were heading over to the car that you and Jimin owned. 

"Need a ride?" you asked, giving a suggesting look as Jimin was about to reject until Mark said that he was close to this store so he would walk as you tried to assure him that Jimin wouldn't bite if he came into the car. 

"We're burning the car if he gets in." Jimin said as you slapped his chest softly, causing him to chuckle. 

"Bye Mark~! I'll see you tomorrow, we'll create the project tomorrow for sure!" you yelled, "Hwaiiting!" you then finished, Mark putting his fist up too, waving after as you let Mark leave out of your eye sight before getting into the car with Jimin. 

"Finally that punk is gone." Jimin muttered, driving the two of you back home. 

"Aigoo, don't be so mean." you said, pulling Jimin's cheek slightly, giggling. 

When the two of you got home, you two quickly changed after showering, finishing your homework at the library. 

"I'm so exhausted~" you said, your head on the pillow as Jimin kissed the back of your head. 

"Then my angel needs some sleep. Sleep well, dream of me, okay? If you dream of Mark, think of me and you'll wake up from your nightmare." Jimin said, causing you to laugh from his joke. 

"Whatever~ Good night, sleep well Jimin-ah~" you answered looking over to Jimin, giving a kiss on the cheek as Jimin smiled, turning off the lights as the two of you fell into a deep sleep together. 


A/N: Ughhhhhhhhhhh I'm so so so sorry for the inconsistent uploads...  I said I would publish on Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays but I guess it's not working out as well as I thought it would... I had to study for an exam last week, create seven posters just for extra credit, study for another test, and finish up homework and classwork. I even stayed up at 4am Saturday night last week just to finish my project for math (I actually finished the next day, Sunday, at around 7pm). I'm hoping the extra credit can boost my B+ to an A because I have that B that's killing me while the rest are As and I need to end the year on a good note. Thank you guys for reading this kind of chill, fluffy chapter. It's a bit short but I'm very busy this weekend too, I have to go practice for my sport all day tomorrow and I have to also go to the movies and mall with my friends to celebrate my best friend's birthday. I'm going to be so sore though that day but definitely worth it <33~ Thank you guys again and I'll see you next chapter. Love you guys, bye~!