Broken

Fear to Fall

"   A week after the injuries you had, waking up with Jimin in the same hospital bed with you for the past five days until you finally got to go home, you were there lying in bed with Jimin in a casual Saturday afternoon. You were reading a book, deeply indulged inside the story until you felt two warm strong arms engulf you when you were at an interesting part. 

"Jin Heeeeee~" said Jimin. 

Groaning in protest, Jimin was not going to budge, wanting your attention. 

"Jin Heeeeeee-ah~" whined Jimin once more. 

   After five more "Jin Hee" you finally looked up to a determined, yet childish Jimin who stared into your orbs when you looked at him, grinning at you. Once you stared back at him, he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips softly. 

"I finally got your attention." said Jimin proudly, making you roll your eyes and continue to read your book. 

   You knew that you would not be able to read with Jimin burning a hole through your head staring at you read so you put the book down after finishing the page you were on, looking at Jimin now. 

"And what did you need..?" you said softly to Jimin as he stared at you, finally interested. 

"I just wanted to clean your wounds and rebandaged them again." Jimin said awkwardly to you, making you grin brightly at him. 

"Sure! Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot." taking Jimin's hand, guiding him to the first aide kit. 

   Jimin took off the bandage on your face and gently cleaned the wound that was almost gone, fortunately not leaving a wound. You kept saying "ow" to every touch of alcohol cleaning your wound and Jimin would always apologize, forgiving him. Jimin stared at your almost healed sprained ankle and began to softly touch it, looking at you gently. 

"Are you okay? I still feel terrible from doing this to you..." Jimin said, crestfallen when he reminds himself of the memory that tortures him of you in the hospital because he thought he could not take care of you. 

"Stop thinking that way, it's okay, alright Jimin? It's not your fault at all. I told you to back off while I got something that I never needed and I ended up getting hurt, it makes me hurt even more when you treat yourself like this. Please don't do this to me or you, okay? The members also agree too so you better stop acting this way~" you said to Jimin, making him deep in thought, ruffling your hair as he packed the first aide kit back. 

   A few hours was passing by until Jimin got a text message while the two of you were lying in bed together, using phones for the past half an hour. Jimin looked at the text curiously until he knew who it was from the way the stranger was talking and the threats he got from the stranger suddenly. 

Why hello there, oppa. 

Oppppaaa, come back to me, please?! Jin Hee doesn't have to know... 

I'm so much better than Jin Hee, Park Jimin!

Make better choices on who's better! The visual or the nerd?! 

Yah! 

   Jimin ignored every single text until he finally got a phonecall from the unknown number, making you turn to Jimin because of the ringing noise of the phone. Jimin just stared at his phone until he finally got up, telling you that he was going to pick up the phone, nodding in response as you continued to scroll down instagram for news. 

"What do you want." said Jimin coldly. 

"Yah, don't talk like that to your girlfriend Park Jimin." said Yubin. 

"Ex. Ex girlfriend for your information." correct Jimin, hearing the groan from Yubin. 

"So you don't want anything to happen to Jin Hee, right? Like what happened when all those gangsters attacked her? Man, that was so hilarious, her cast and everything--" 

"Shut. Up." said Jimin angrily through the phone, making Yubin grow silent. 

"Okay. Well, let me get to the point. Meet me at Youngchan's Bar by 9:30pm. If not, then say goodbye to Jin Hee's safety." said Yubin, quickly hanging up. 

"Aish!" said Jimin in pure frustration to the problem he had now. You walked over to see Jimin angrily ruffling his hair, making you gently touch his hand that softened at your touch. 

"Hey, don't go bald from ruffling your hair so much, okay?" you said softly, giving a tiny smile to Jimin. 

"Sorry. Thougts that I have and all..." said Jimin.

"Thougts are thoughts. Whether you make the right decision or not, remember that I'm here. I'm always around you so you at least know you have someone around, okay?" you assuringly said, smiling at Jimin that looked deep in thought. 

   While you finished scrolling down instagram on your phone, you began to read your book. You were reading until you gradually slipped into a deep sleep suddenly from the relaxation that overwhelmed you warmly. You then suddenly woke up when you heard a noise that came out the bathroom. You were a light sleeper and could wake up to any sounds that occured. When you squinted your eyes to adjust to the light, seeing Jimin getting ready to go out somewhere. Confused, you were about to ask until Jimin had a serious expression while he was getting ready, in a casual attire that would probably made for going out somewhere other than outside to stroll. 

   You were about to ask Jimin until he picked up the phone, talking to the stranger, looking back at your figure, immediately closing your eyes so Jimin wouldn't know you were awake. You were hearing the conversation, hearing Jimin say that made you confused all of a sudden, 

"Whatever. I'm going to the bar now Yubin.

   Nervousness built up inside you hearing that name, hoping that you were wrong with what you heard. Hearing Jimin shut the door of your room softly, you then began to open your eyes, widening by the second from what you heard. After around five minutes, you heard the door shut of the house and the car driving. 

   As soon as you heard the car, you ran out the room and looked out the window to see the car you and Jimin shared driving off. Still confused, you weren't sure to wait for Jimin or to confront him about it through text or calling. Sighing, you began to look around the house, walking around anxiously. He wouldn't do anything that would break us apart... Or would he? Is he tired of me? Did I act too rude to him? Is he... leaving me? thoughts were drilling into your brain that made your heart weak. For the past hour, you felt like your brain was going to explode from overthinking the situation that was happening, your heart in deep pain and andrenalin pumping inside from how nervous you were. 

   Soon enough, you heard the ringtone and vibration of your phone, indicating a call. Running over to the phone, not even checking the phone number, you clicked the green button to answer as you said, 

"Hello? Jimin?" 

"Tch, desperate girl, I'm not Jimin stupid." said the familiar caller. 

"Yah, what is it now, Yubin?" you said coldly to her, feeling the smirk that formed when you said that. 

"Well... What is it now actually, Jin Hee?" Yubin said mockingly, making your eyebrows furrow deeply. 

"Hey, your boyfriend that you wanted, Jimin? Well--" Yubin was interrupted as you quickly said, 

"What. Did. You. Do?!" you yelled through the phone, worried for Jimin. 

"Well... I didn't do anything but your boyfriend seems pretty occupied with the girls around the bar... I mean... If you want proof then here." Yubin said. 

   As soon as Yubin said that, she sent you a photo, slowly heading to the access of all your texts, clicking on the chat between you and Yubin. Your eyes began to widen with tears that were daring to form in your eyes to see a picture of Jimin with his arm around two girls with the shortest dresses you have ever seen. 

"Aww... It went quiet. Did you really think he was loyal? Tsk. Whatever, if you really do want more proof, go to Youngchan's Bar. You'll really see the fun." said Yubin happily, hanging up the phone. 

   Your eyes widened even more, worried that Yubin really was right. You didn't know what you were doing when you began to ran to your mightiest speed to the bar, about fifteen minutes away from your house by car. You ran and ran for ten minutes, numb from the pain you felt from the photo, not able to feel the oxygen that you needed when you ran to the bar, finally getting to the destination. 

   Breathing in and out heavily, you quickly headed inside the bar only to see a crowd of people, partying and dancing. The room was extremely loud and stuffy. The attire of girls with mini skirts, mini dresses, tight pants, tight skirts, and tight dresses that hugged their curves heavily. You cringed to see a couple that were literally swallowing each other trying to go up the stairs that had rooms made privately for people. Finally, you were pushing your way through the crowd, you finally saw what made your heart rip into pieces. 

"Park Jimin." you said sharply to Jimin, who looked at you. Shocked, he was going to stand up, but you already ran off through the crowd, out the door of the club. 

   What you saw was Jimin kissing another girl. You knew that it was Hayoung, a girl who was decently popular, pretty. Crestfallen from the sudden scene, your tears would not stop flowing until you made it back to your house about twenty minutes later. You were grabbing your backpack and packing your stuff messily until you finally got everything inside about two bags, slowly walking out the door. Once you passed the street of your house, you saw a staggering Jimin who was heading to your house, making your tears fall even more. 

"I don't know what to believe anymore, Park Jimin." you said sadly, walking off to wherever the road would take you into the deep depths of darkness that floated your way. 


A/N: Hey hey hey! This is sad to see the breaking between the two cutest people, you and Jimin~... I am so so so so tired atm and making this chapter makes me want to go to sleep so much more... I have about four to five more hours before I can actually go to sleep so good luck to me I guess~ Thanks so much for reading this chapter, I will be uploading soon enough! I'll see you guys later~ Love you so much, have an amazing day~! <333