Partners?!

Fear to Fall

   You woke up suddenly as you looked around the place, seeing that you weren't sleeping on the matress. Surprised, you look down as you were cuddled like a teddy bear on top of Jimin, causing you to turn slightly pink, kissing his cheek quickly and removing his hands, pulling a blanket you found on top of him. You then quickly got ready as you woke Jimin up who was groggy and tired, groaning. 

While you were waiting for Jimin to get ready, you looked at the weather when you opened the garage opening for your car to get out the house. 

"Hmm... It might rain, maybe I should bring an umbrella." you thought to yourself, looking around as you spotted the nearest umbrella as you also saw Jimin coming your way. 

"Okay, I finished getting ready, let's go-- what's that for?" Jimin asked, staring at you as you held the umbrella, grinning. 

"I don't know, it might rain so I'll just bring this with us just in case, you wanna hold it though? My backpack is kind of full since I have our lunch inside." you said as Jimin nodded. 

   The two of you were driving over out of the car as you exited the car, Jimin coming out too. You were walking and talking with Jimin until you heard someone yell Jimin's name, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung. 

"Hyung!" yelled Taehyung as he quickly cuddled Jimin who gave a joking glare, giving his famous eye smile after. 

"How are you two?" Hoseok asked, giving a happy grin as he winked at the two of you. 

"Great, you guys never come see us and you never talk to us either..." you said, giving them a sad stare as they softened. 

"Miyan Jin Hee-ah, we've been busy together... Studying and all." Jungkook said, giving an unconvincing grin. 

"Yah, don't lie to my wife." Jimin said, giving a glare to them as they only scratched their heads in embarrassment as you looked at them curiously, actually believing them. 

"Miyan... We've been playing video games the whole time and-- wemayormaynothavebeenfailingclassesbecauseofthat..." Taehyung replied nervously, no one able to understand anything he said after "and." 

"What?" you said as you didn't understand what Taehyung said. 

"Nothing." uttered all four of the members in unison as you chuckled. 

"Jung Jin Hee!!" yelled a strong voice as you looked back, all the members curiously looking over to see what man would call your name other than Jimin. 

"M-Mark?" you said, shocked as you saw Mark running up to you, putting an arm around your shoulder lazily. 

"Hello, sorry I came so abruptly-- oh, who are these guys?" Mark asked, giving a curious look as your eyes were widening. 

"People you don't need to know about, it's none of your business." Jimin said harshly, giving a rude glare at Mark who was unfazed as Jimin then proceeded to push off Mark's arm off your shoulder as he grabbed your waist, holding it protectively, causing the members to become curious to who this guy was. 

"No worries. Hello, my name is Mark, Jin Hee said it but my full name is Mark Tuan. I transferred here this week and I hope we can be friends... I have friends who might attend this school too so we can be a group if you like." Mark said, giving a confident grin that made JImin's blood boil heavily, the members awkward as he took his hand out for the members to shake. 

"No need to join whatever your in, we're already in one. Now if you need us, we're leaving." Jimin said, nodding at the members to leave with him as he dragged you off. 

"Jin Hee-ah, who is that boy? It seems like Jimin's a little--" 

"Don't you dare say it--" 

"Jealous~" Jungkook finished, sticking his tongue out as Jimin began to chase the member who laughed at Jimin. 

"So who is he?" Hoseok asked, looking at you with an odd look. 

"Oh-- As you know, his name is Mark.. We met at Busan when I--- I ran away... But he helped me, more like save me but... He's a great guy, just a little too clingy for Jimin's taste and unfortunately... the two don't collide so great either." you said, pouting. 

"It's okay Jin Hee. I hope he's a good person, we don't need him if he's not, okay? Remember Jimin is human and he feels jealousy so watch out for his PDA between you, Jimin can take alot of stuff, but when it comes to you, he melts so easily, we hate to see him.. sad." Taehyung uttered, eyebrows furrowed as you nodded quickly. 

"Okay, will do." you replied as you heard the bell ring to conclude your conversation with Taehyung and Hoseok about Mark. 

"Thanks for chatting with us Jin Hee-- we'll visit soon, bye!" Taehyung and Hoseok said, waving goodbye as you smiled, waving. 

You can see the two members walking back, laughing together as Jungkook waved goodbye to you, doing the same. 

"Let's go." Jimin said, putting his arm around your shoulder, walking with you to your locker, grabbing your books as you followed Jimin who did the same, walking into your class. 

   When it was end of sixth period, your teacher immediately called you up, waiting to talk to you as you can see Mark getting called by the teacher too soon after. 

"You two seem to be the ace of your class... Do you mind if you two work together and create a supporting presentation for my class-- something to sum up the lesson we're learning-- school is ending and I really want to show the kids that even students can be like teachers whether they want to be one or not..." your teacher asked. 

"Well--" 

"Yes, we both can! We're both actually very close, you made a great choice pairing us, thank you!" Mark said quickly, causing your eyes to widen, looking at him. 

"Great! Is the due date two weeks from now great? I am very impressed with how quickly you catched up to the class to actually be the top student of the class, second to Jin Hee of course. I guarentee you two will do very well... I've been doing these for all my classes, there will be a winning prize for the best presentations... Good luck." your teacher said, giving a smile. 

"English? Easy. Don't worry ssem, it's nothing. We'll complete in less than five days~" Mark said, bowing as you did the same too slowly, unsure of what just happened. 

With that in mind, the two of you ended up walking together to seventh period as you see Mark grinning nonstop. 

"You know, it would have been very nice if I had a say in what was going on..." you muttered, looking at Mark who looked back at you. 

"Miyan, I just really got excited-- let's start taking notes after school, okay? Are you busy?" Mark said, giving a assuring grin to you. 

"No, I'm not busy today.. Sure. Let me tell Jimin though." you said quickly as you can see in Mark's eyes sadness when you said that but was instantly covered by an eye smile, the two of you getting to class together. 

   At the end of class, you walked up to Jimin who was packing, staring at you as you looked at him nervously, Mark walking over too, Jimin in defense mode after seeing so. Aish, why does telling him this so hard, I wish someone could do it for me-- 

"Me and Jin Hee are going to study after school, I hope you don't mind." Mark said, giving a smirk as Jimin looked cautiously, looking at what you were going to say. 

"Miyanae, me and Mark were assigned partners to create a project to present in front of the whole class together-- do you mind if I take notes in the library for a few hours? I found out last period that we were doing this, I would have told you sooner if I found out sooner." you said, rubbing your arm as you noticed how awkward the atmosphere was. 

"Can I come with you guys?" Jimin said, giving a slight smirk to see Mark's happiness slowly fade to hear the question. 

"Really? Yeah, sure." you said happily as Jimin stood up with his backpack, grabbed your hand, interlacing it in front of Mark with a grin that caused Mark's blood to boil this time. 

"Okay then, let's go." Jimin said with a more clear smirk when he looked at Mark who looked like he was panicing, the two of you exiting as Mark trailed behind quickly. 


A/N: I know this chapter is kind of boring but I still really hoped you enjoyed it T^T... I'm so tired right now and I wanna go to sleep but I can't yet... I've been stressing out for my test grades in math and I'm really hoping that I did well... I really hoped you enjoyed this chapater today-- stayed tune because this is the start of Jimin and Mark's fight for your love. New mysterious characters might come next chapter, you never know. And maybe-- Yubin might be back? ;) See you next week! Love you guys, have a good night :D <33