Date of Disaster

Fear to Fall

   You woke up to find yourself cuddled against Jimin, this time you didn't feel embarrassed since both of you felt the same way, well, Jimin half did, and so you just smiled in Jimin's embrace. You slowly got off his embrace as you got your clothes and towel and went off to take a shower, getting ready for school. It took you about fifteen minutes to get ready, waking up Jimin after, it was by then 6:30am, Jimin groaning as he slowly fluttered his eyes opened, grabbing your body, wrapping his arms around your waist. You blushed at Jimin's actions as you said, "Y-yah... I took a shower already and stuff, you have to wake up now..." awkwardly staring at Jimin that was tired. He gave you a lazy grin as he said, "I know. But you're so beautiful that I couldn't help but hold you," as you stared at him, giving him a tiny giggle, "Cheesy." you said to him as he smiled at you wider, "You're going to love my cheesiness~" as you laughed at him, slightly hitting his head to give him a sign to wake up. He then got off the bed, you putting the matress the right way once again, as Jimin went off to take a shower. After awhile, you noticed Jimin forgot his uniform shirt and sweater as you sighed, you quickly took the two pieces of clothing, about to knock on the bathroom door. You then saw the door open to see a shirtless Jimin as your eyes widened, looking away awkwardly as you said, "Um... You forgot this..." as Jimin chuckled at your embarrassment, further teasing you. "Yah, look over at your handsome hubby right here," as Jimin softly grabbed your head to look at him as he was still shirtless, you grew pink as you saw the six pack on his stomach as you said, "omo... Yah! What are you doing?" as Jimin started to die of laughter at your reaction, putting on his uniform shirt and jacket. "Wifey get your shoes and backpack and head to the car, arraso? We're going now." as Jimin grinned at your pink face, walking away to get his keys, backpack, shoes, and other things. 

   Finally, after alot of thinking of whether or not you would get into Jimin's, or you and Jimin's car, you finally decidied to get in the car, putting on your black converse and took of your backpack, checking if everything you needed was inside while waiting for Jimin. The school uniform for girls was a blue and white pleated skirt, in which girls in your school would barely cover their with the skirt as yours was a little above the knees, and a white button up with a navy blue jacket. For guys, they wore white button ups, loose navy blue or khaki pants, and a navy blue jacket, girls finding Jimin in that uniform more "handsome then he already is," admitting that he did look handsome in the uniform. Jimin quickly got into the car as it was already 7:10am by now, staring at you, "Miyan wifey~ had to get a few things and all... You forgot this too." said Jimin, handing your phone to you. Your eyes widened, almost forgetting your phone, "Oh. Gomawo-yo..." as you quickly put your phone into your front pocket of your backpack. As Jimin drove, he then said, "Jin Hee-ah... Do you.... want to...." Jimin awkwardly then said as you waited for what he was trying to say, "go on a... d-date..?" as Jimin nervously scratched his head, not looking your way. You then took in what Jimin said as you smiled at Jimin's awkwardness, replying, "Geurae, when?" as you brightly grinned towards Jimin's direction. You then saw how pink Jimin grew over asking you as you said to him, "Cute~" poking his cheek as he looked at you with a gaze that made your race terribly. By then, you and him were parked at school as Jimin stared right into your eyes with a gaze that can probably kill, not because it was scary, but because his gaze was a longing, handsome, hypnotizing gaze. 

   "Did you call me..." as he took off his seatbelt and leaned towards you as you backed away a bit, Jimin coming closer and closer until your back hit the car door and Jimin was only around a few centimeters away from kissing you. "Cute?" he said, his gaze never leaving your eyes as you then blushed hard as you squinted your eyes close, thinking Jimin might kiss you. You felt nothing as you slowly opened your eyes, seeing a laughing Jimin, saying, "Yah, cute?! Look at you~!" as it looked like he was going to die of laughter from your embarrassment. You stared at him awkwardly as you gave a tiny laugh, staring at him as he then stopped, staring at you, "Cafe at 7pm? Today too. I won't be there to pick you up but it's only a block away from my house... I'm pretty sure you know where it is... I have to run an errand real quick before I can go there, and I'll be ready soon." as Jimin winked, getting out the car with his backpack. Your lips were slightly parted, taking in all the information in thought, looking out the window to see Jimin coolly walk down the sidewalk into your school with all the fangirls running towards him screaming. You could hear the high pitch shrieks in the car as you felt your blood boil of jealousy of all those girls crowing around Jimin. You shook your head quickly, "Aigoo. Just because he likes you a little bit doesn't mean he can't be popular. I'm growing spoiled over him." you said to yourself, softly hitting yourself. 

   You got out the car as you walked into the school with your backpack casually after the crowd of shrieking fangirls ran off with Jimin, to wherever Jimin went. You were about to open the door to get inside the school but you felt someone tap your shoulder as you slowly turned around, only to see the rest of the BTS members that were in high school. "Dongsaengie~!" yelled Taehyung as he hugged you, "I missed you so much~" added Taehyung as you awkwardly hugged him back, Hoseok quickly dragging Taehyung off saying, "Yah, she's taken and you saw her yesterday" as Taehyung gave the cutest pout saying, "Yeah, she's taken by me~" as Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Hyung is so odd, I wonder how I'm younger," as you giggled at Jungkook, Jungkook smiling at you, waving, "We have to go now, nice to see you Jin Hee-ah~ Annyeong." as you grinned at the three guys in front of you, "Annyeong~" as you entered the door with the members, walking off in different directions. By then, it was around 7:45am as you quickly grabbed the things you needed for your first class. You were about to walk off as you felt two arms wrap around your waist. Your eyes widened, looking back, it was Jimin, making your heart race but still flinch in surprise. He looked at you as he said, "Missed me? Were jealous of those girls out there? They can't compete with my baby~" winking at you as you felt your heart would rip out your chest from how hard it was beating. You then said, "J-jealous? W-why would I?" as he said, "I saw you through the car, your face was so serious~ It's okay, if any guy even stood two feet from you I would take them out." as you giggled at Jimin's contrast. 

   Later on, after Jimin finally let go since you had to go to class, you waved goodbye to Jimin, heading into your class. You sat down, putting the stuff you needed out down on your table as you waited for your teacher and more students to come around in class. You had second, third, and seventh period with Jimin, luckily you had class with him before school and lunch ended, now that you two were on good terms. Smiling, you then started to do whatever work needed for your class as your classes passed by in a blur, lunch finally appearing. The bell rings for lunch as you quicklky packed your stuff in, seeing a figure next to you, smiling at you, "Let's go~" as he dragged you after you put everything in your backpack. You grew pink as you saw girls staring at you in disgust, jealously, and anger, you can't blame them, the outcast of the school is holding the kingka's hand, most were also surprised as they thought Yubin was Jimin's as you heard a whisper, "She probably seduced Jimin, huh? Yubin unni has to suffer because she thought it was funny to play around with the kingka. I hope she dies." as you felt yourself grow hurt over her. Jimin heard what she said as he stopped, walking to the direction of the girl who said it, it was the girl you had in your math class who always backstabbed, gossiped, and betrayed people around the school. 

   "And you're who again?" as he glared at the girl who was awed by Jimin's handsomeness. "O-oppa... A-ah... I'm Sooyoung~" as her voice grew high over seeing the kingka walked up towards her. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that again. Or you'll be the next outcast, understand?" Jimin said fiercely as the girl grew scared, your eyes widening over Jimin calling you his girlfriend for the first time. You heard the hall filled with girls gasp as they also heard Jimin say that you were dating him as they all started to gossip loudly over the news, you knew the news of you and Jimin going out would spread like wildfire in only a time span of tops thirty minutes. Jimin then softly dragged you away, going to the rest of the BTS members, the members waving a "hello" towards, you awkwardly waving back as you embarrassingly avoided anyone gaze, you could feel every single glance on you, around the kingkas, and you can feel Yubin's, who was also in the cafeteria with her friends too, glaring straight at you once she saw you and Jimin enter. Jimin assuringly put his hand onto yours, staring into your eyes, nodding. You nodded back, grabbing food from the cafeteria to eat with the members. You then awkwardly nibbled onto your food, feeling the cold glares everywhere on you, Jimin seemed to notice your extremely uncomfortable aura as he stood up on the cafeteria table saying, "Everyone, stop staring at Jung Jin Hee. She's pretty, I know but my girlfriend feels uncomfortable." All the girls gasped, you could hear Yubin sobbing loudly as you then awkwardly looked at Jimin, mouthing, "You didn't have to," everyone going back to eating, chatting together as if nothing asking from the request of the kingka. Jimin grinned towards you, "No. I didn't have to. I wanted to. For you." as you grinned at him, "So cheesy even during the awkwardest times," as the members nodded, deeply agreeing with you. 

    After eating and cracking a few jokes with the members, sharing a few laughs, your heard the bell ring, indicating the next class was starting. You waved goodbye towards Jimin and the rest as Jimin whispered into your ear before leaving, "Don't forget our date" as you turned pink from the closeness. You nodded as you walked off, hearing footsteps following behind you, you headed towards your locker for books as you see Yubin in back of your locker door, as you slowly close it, staring at her in curiousity. "Is there a.... problem?" you said towards Yubin as she could see her fuming towards you with her minions on her side, they only liked the popularity, the only thing that matters to them is that they would always be the best, even if it means betraying your own best friend. Yubin glared at you, "You stole my oppa!" Yubin shrieked as you had to stop yourself from putting your hands on your ears from Yubin's loudness, you stared at her as you said, "I'm sorry he left you but I really couldn't do much, you seem to be better off at least... I really can't help you with getting him back. I'm sorry." sincerely staring at Yubin, you knew it wasn't here fault Jimin left her, but at the same time, you knew that it wasn't really your fault either that you got into the situation with Jimin and the fact that he didn't mind as well, but you still felt sorry for Yubin, it did look bad, Jimin left her for another girl, an outcast, even worse. She then slapped you, hard, as it stinged on your face, you then stared at her, Yubin giving an angry frown, "Do you think apologizing will do anything?! I want him back! You seduced him and took him away from me you stupid outcast! He used to hate you!" you stared at Yubin blankly as you then said, "Like I said, there isn't much I can do, don't you want what's best for Jimin?" as Yubin shrieked, "What's best for him is me! Me!" your ears felt like they were going to explode from Yubin's high pitch shrieking into your ears as you stared at Yubin once more, Yubin glaring back, "If he's not mine. I'll take him back. No matter what." Yubin walking off with her minions, as you stared at their figures walking off. You sighed, "Queenkas will be queenkas I guess." you said to yourself softly. 

  You ran into your class, your teacher staring at you sternly, "Jung Jin Hee! Your late. 45 minute detention after school." as you sighed, bowing towards you teacher, apologizing too. You then quickly sat onto your seat, taking in the lesson your teacher was teaching. By the end of the day, when seventh period ended, Jimin walked towards you once again, holding his backpack, "Let's go home?" Jimin said softly towards you, you gave an awkward grin, "Miyanae... I have a 45 minute detention... I'll meet you again at the cafe though, alright?" you said slowly to Jimin. Jimin nodded but curiously stared at you, "Why did you get a detention, you're a good kid..." you said, "Oh because Yu--" you stopped your setence as Jimin looked at you, "What?" as you shook your hands, "I mean... I got in trouble for sleeping in class since I was a bit tired and the lesson was.. boring." you said, hoping Jimin believed you. Jimin then took a few seconds to process what you said as he said, "Aigoo. I thought you were a good kid. Good kids don't sleep in class~" Jimin said, ruffling your hair, chuckling, you laughed back, as Jimin said, "I'll walk you to the class." you felt guilty for lying to Jimin but you knew that Jimin would talk to Yubin about what happened and you didn't want to have drama occur. You then got the destination of the detention center, waving goodbye to Jimin, "Annyeongie~ See you at 7 then~" you said softly, Jimin grinning and waving, "Annyeong~ Have fun in detention~" as you rolled your eyes, smiling, walking into the class. You then sat down, as your teacher then said after fifteen minutes, "Ah... I think I was too harsh on you Jin Hee-ah... Sometimes I forgot you're a good student, I'm used to giving the students in your class detentions, I should have gave you a warning. I'll let you off just for today." said your teacher slowly to you as you looked at your teacher happily, "Thank you so much~ I'll make sure not to be late again. Thank you!" As you bowed towards your teacher, waving goodbye to your teacher before getting out of class. 

   Staring on your phone's time, it was about 3pm, you sighed, you didn't want Jimin to drive you home because he had errands to run so you walked home yourself, texting him when you got home that you got out of detention early and that you were home. You then sighed, talking to yourself, "What should I wear tonight?" as you looked through your clothes, staring at all the clothes you had. After about half an hour of deciding what to wear, you decided to wear a white shirt and light blue skinny jeans and a grey cardigan to go along with your outfit. You then, changed out of your clothes, showering too, combing out your hair. You then looked at yourself in the mirror, talking to yourself again, "I really hope I look nice..." you said, your eyebrows furrowing in worry. You shook your head, staring at yourself in the mirror, "No, he won't think I'm ugly. I look just fine." as you then walked off from the mirror, applying some lotion onto your face and chapstick. You then put on your brown combat boots, grabbing your purse, putting in your wallet, chapstick, and other things you needed, finally grabbing your phone. You then opened your phone, looking at the time, it read 4:45pm by then, quickly taking your homework out of your backpack and finishing it before you left. By the time you finished you homework, it was about 6:50pm, you quickly rushed out the door, texting Jimin that you were heading to the cafe now.

   You quickly walked towards the cafe, wanting to be early in case Jimin was there before you, you finally got to your destination at 6:55pm, seeing no sign of Jimin. He must have not finished his errands yet I guess you thought, settling down on a table that had the view of whatever was happening outside the store, as you stared out in the view, in awe of how beautiful the area was. You then heard footsteps, thinking it was Jimin, you smiled, only to have your smile erased, it was a waitress, staring at you smiling, "Would you like to order?" as you politely smiled, "No, I'm waiting for someone, thank you." you said as the waitress then said, "Okay" walking away to serve another customer. You sighed, you looked around with no sign of Jimin. You were confused to where Jimin was at, you didn't know how long you were waiting until you saw the time on your phone at it read 8:30pm. You sighed, Maybe he's a little late because something happened. He'll probably come any second by now. You looked around the store awkwardly, the waitress always coming by to ask what to order as you kept politely rejecting, waiting for Jimin to come by, time and time passed, by now it was already 10pm, you were tired, sighing. You then heard the waitress come to you, you were about to reject once more but she then said, "M'am, we have to close the store now." as you then stared ta her, "O-oh okay..." you said, looking down, thinking why Jimin ditched you on your first date with him. You then slowly looked up after exiting the cafe, only to see Jimin's hand holding Yubin's, Yubin doing cute aegyo towards Jimin. You then looked at the two, sadly sighing, "I did get played by him, didn't I? I should have never trusted him." your eyes watering quick. 

   Looking at the two, little did you know, the reason why Jimin went for an errand was to buy the best couple necklace, prepare a whole ton of plans after the cafe, and he suddenly was stopped by a sobbing Yubin, Jimin forgetting the time, he went to go talk to her as she then said that she at least wants to spend a day with Jimin for the last day of their "relationship." Jimin then unfortunately forgot about the date as soon as Yubin came to say that she would never leave him alone unless he went out with her today and only today, Jimin sighing, thinking Yubin would only want half an hour or less with him, time passed by as he then forgot because of Yubin's bickering and she wouldn't let him check her phone. By now, you were then staring at the two, as you felt your tears fall from your eyes, quickly walking off, not seeing where you were going, accidentally bumping into Yubin. You then slowly looked up to see her as she shrieked, "Look where you're going!" Jimin looking at the person, his eyes widening to see you, teary-eyed, he then said, "Oh my gosh. Jin Hee-ah... I almost--" as you ran off, all the way back home. Jimin didn't care about Yubin anymore as he ran after you, worried. Jimin you're so stupid how could you forget about her? Our date... I'm so stupid. thought Jimin to himself. You got to the door of your house as you then quickly tried to open it, filling two pairs of arms wrapped around you. 

   "Get off of me." you said in a menacing, defensive way, trying to take both of Jimin's hands off of you, with no prevail. "Jin Hee-ah. This is the worst situation I can get into with you. Can you... please... Believe in me just once this time? I know we barely started off together as a couple and I ruined it but... In a relationship, you need to trust them, please trust me this time Jin Hee. I'll show you what I mean if you let me explain. I wouldn't leave you so suddenly when I did my best to care for you, look." as Jimin took out your couple necklaces he bought for you and him out, "I was going to give it to you but this is the worst situation possible for it right now." as you can hear a sob come out of Jimin. You felt yourself melt over the sad boy as you then turned towards him, "I don't forgive you but I'll let you explain." as you opened the door of the house you lived in with Jimin, walking in with him.