Kiss in the Rain

Fear to Fall

    You sat in your seat, your body broken and your heart saddened. You stared at Jimin who had his hands in front of him, holding each other nicely in his suit that was definitely expensive. You see him giving a smile as the door opens to find Yubin, smirking happily as she slowly walks over to Jimin, your eyes begin to water as you put your head down, tears falling constantly. You look up as you hear the last few vows being called out. 

"You may kiss the bride." 

   The words broke you as you stared at Jimin and Yubin, Jimin kissing Yubin deeply as you couldn't bear to watch, you felt disgusted as you remembered when his lips were on yours before. 

"Stop." you firmly said to the two who continued to kiss. 

"Stop. Stop! Stop!!!!!" you yelled, louder as each one continues. A hand grabs your back as they shake you, almost like you heard, "Jin Hee-ah, wake up!" until finally, your eyes finally shot open, your eyes widened as you felt your face wet and Jimin on top of you, shaking you as he was telling you to wake up. 

"J-Jin Hee?! Are you okay?! Oh my god-- I was so worried," Jimin said as his frown was firm and the worry on his face never leaving him even now. You couldn't help but cry further as you tried to stutter a few words, wanting to tell him the dream. 

"I-It... It was--- Y-y---" your eyes widened as you remembered Jimin didn't know that you two would probably be over soon and he would be married with Yubin. You didn't want him to cause drama between both him and his parents and stop his company from continuing, you wanted Jimin to be successful whether you were there or not. 

   Jimin seemed to understand that you didn't want to say it as he got off from you, pulling you into an embrace quickly, the warmth of him radiating into your cold skin as your tears were slowing down. You felt his hand soothingly rub your back as his warm breath tickles your neck, giving comfort with every second, something you'd miss. 

"Whatever it is, I hope you know that I'm always here for you. The worries in your dreams-- forget them. Remember me, remember that-- I'm always here and I would give-- everything, my life. To you. For you. Please-- you don't have to tell me what happened but please feel better, my heart aches seeing you like this, it makes me feel like a terrible prince to his beautiful princess who has fallen into despair." Jimin whispered into your ear softly, hearing both worry and sorrow in his words, causing you to stop crying, slowly pulling away to look at Jimin's sad face. 

"I'm so sorry-- I don't what got over me, I just felt so-- afraid... So scared that I would lose.. everything." you replied, whispering "everything" quietly as Jimin could barely hear it, giving a kiss on your forehead, able to feel warmth on your head.

"Remember that I will always be hear to protect you, I won't be a prince for you-- I'll be your knight in shining armor, anything that will save you, I'll do it." Jimin said as his eyes grew watery at the thought of you not in his presence, a deep frown on his face, causing you to become nervous and worried for him, taking both of your hands and using ur left and right fingers to tug up Jimin's frown to a smile, causing him to laugh slightly. 

"See-- be like this, okay? I feel so much better now that I saw that." you said to Jimin who seemed very happy to hear that, giving his beautiful eyesmile. 

   The days passed by just like that, in a snap of a finger, it was already summertime and you and Jimin seemed to be happier than ever. You were cherishing every single moment with Jimin as Jimin was only clueless to when you two were going to no longer be engaged. You noticed Mark was avoiding you for the past days as you could see guilt written all over his face, though you didn't know why. Jimin seemed to be even more grateful that you weren't around Mark for the time since he was avoiding you. 

"Princess~!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen as he finished drying the last dish since he promised you would clean the dishes and he would dry them. 

"Yes?" you answered as you stood up quickly, only to see Jimin give the most cutest smile ever as he quickly picked you up bridal style, walked to a more emptier place of the room and spun you around with you in his arms. 

"Eeek~!" you said as you felt the tiny breeze and the world turning as Jimin continuosly did that, wanting to see your reaction. 

~ Knock Knock ~

   Jimin slowly stopped spinning you as your eyes that were squinted shut slowly opened as Jimin slowly put you down. The two of you were laughing since you made the weirdest reference ever that no one but the two of you would understand as you opened the door, seeing a man in a suit. Your eyes slowly widened as your heart dropped. No-- Please tell me it's n-not time yet--

"Hello there, I'm here to break off the marriage between the two of you? My name is Mr. Gong, nice to meet the two of you." Mr. Gong said, giving a polite smile as the two of you stood there, shocked. 

After time passed by, you and Jimin were sitting across from Mr. Gong who looked at the two of you. 

"So-- According to Mrs. Park, she is looking for you to be divorced-- the two of you." Mr. Gong said, looking at the two of you. 

"Mr. Gong-ssi, I never agreed to any of this. T-this was never even discussed between the two of us! What is going on?! Why are you here-- I think you have the wrong people!" Jimin yelled as you put your hand on his shoulder, feeling him calm down slowly as he stared at you with sorrow, all you could do was sit there quietly in guilt.

"Aha, I'm so sorry to see that the two of you were not only forced to marry but now that you two grew comfortable have to divorce. Deep apologies. Your mother, Mr. Park-ssi, she told me to just tell you now since she knew you would fight back... Seems like she was right though it is very understanding that you would react this way not to mention that your going for another woman." Mr. Gong said, pity in his words as he stared at the two of you sadly. 

"A-another w-woman?" Jimin asked as he heard his last sentence, his eyes widening even further, anger rising as you saw his fist ball into tight fist to the point where they were white. 

"Mr. Park-ssi, she did not tell you this either? You're marrying--" Mr. Gong looked through a few papers as he then continued, "Ms. Kim-ssi-- Kim Yubin, I heard the two of you know each other too." Mr. Gong said as you saw Jimin's face grow shocked, his eyes glossy. 

"N-no! This isn't happening! G-get out! Not her! Please, just get out! Leave us alone--" 

"J-Jimin-ah, calm down it's okay." you said quietly as you pulled Jimin back down as he stood up to get a better glare at Mr. Gong, putting your hands on his tight fists as you whispered, "Please let go, don't hurt yourself Jimin-ah..." the worry filling up your heart as you felt Jimin's fists grow softer and softer as he finally let go of his fist, his hands now relaxed. 

"It's true... I should leave now so you may be able to discuss this with your mother. Apologies once more for the situation. I hope everything is resolved." said Mr. Gong sadly as he bowed to the two of you, making you quickly rise up from your seat and politely bow him back.

"Y-yes, I hope so too. T-thank you so much for alerting us. We hope for the best, goodbye." you replied, quickly escorting the poor man out the door, softly closing it as you slowly walked over to the unwavering figure that was sitting down, seeing that he looked extremely angry, your eyes were sad in sorrow to see Jimin like this. 

"W-why... Y-you knew.... Didn't you." Jimin whispered as his head was still down, causing your eyes to widen. 

"W-what?" you said, shocked. 

"My mom is like that. She'll tell everyone but the person she's talking about no matter what, saying that the time comes when they found out. That dream you had-- it was-- about me, huh?" Jimin said, causing a tear to fall from your eye quickly. 

"Jimin--" 

"Tell me now." Jimin interrupted. 

"Y-yes." you croaked as tears began to roll down your face one by one as you couldn't contain it. 

"I-I see..." Jimin said softly, sighing as he got up quickly, about to walk away. You softly had a grip on his arm as you said, 

"P-please--- Jimin-ah--" 

"I'm sorry. Let me have time for myself to.. sort out everything. I have so much on my mind that it's urking me. I have to go." Jimin emotionlessly replied, cold. He quickly pulled your arm off and walked out the door. He stomped out as you saw him, your tears falling as you began to sob, falling on the floor. 

"It's all my fault for not even telling him." you whispered to yourself as you continued to cry. 

   It was about 4 hours since Jimin left without his phone or a jacket, causing you to be worried sick. You paced around the room nonstop, thinking about whether or not you should wait for him here or try and find him at somewhere random but risk the fact that he could be home as you were attempting to find him. You found out that it was pouring about half an hour ago, causing your heart to become jumpy as you were nervous, scared that Jimin was hurt or in danger. 

"I can't take it anymore." you said to yourself as you ran out the door as quick as you could with your keys, no jacket or phone, running out to anywhere. You continued to search for Jimin in the cold harsh rain until you saw a figure crouched underneath an alley rooftop, their body moving up in down as their head was covered, their hair wet with clothes just as wet. 

"J-Jimin-ah..." you whispered as you crouched down to Jimin who would not budge. 

"Jimin-ah, it's okay i-it's me." you croaked, your voice cracking as the rain mixed with your tears this time, feeling the warm tears run down softly on your face quickly. 

"J-Jimin... you said-- you... y-you were my k-knight i-in... shining a-armor... You c-can't be t-that k-knight like this... I-- I'm scared to d-death... P-please l-look at m-me..." you attempted to say, stuttering constantly as you couldn't hold back the tears but kept trying to hold in your sobs so Jimin didn't know you were crying. You saw that Jimin did not budge as your eyes grew sadder by the second, slowly standing up, your white shirt now drenched and your tights wet and uncomfortable. You took a few steps away from Jimin, about to walk away until you felt a firm grasp on your hand, pulling you back as you saw Jimin's red eyes that read how he wanted to see you so longingly until you were pulled into a deep kiss. 

   The kiss you and Jimin had were not the sweet pecks that were short but meaningful but instead a passionate, longing kiss. Jimin's cold lips that were on yours slowly turned into a more intimate kiss, rare for you two. This time, your mouth slowly opened as you let Jimin kiss you further, your arms wrapped around his neck as his hand was on the back of your head, trying to deepen the kiss even further. You felt the kiss becoming one of the most meaningful and touching out of the rest as it showed that the two of you were closer, even more touching that you two kissed while the rain hit the both of you. 

You two slowly pulled away as Jimin looked deeply in your eyes, his eyes red. 

"Y-you love me t-too, d-don't you?" Jimin croaked sadly as you felt your eyes water once more. 

"More than anything. I love you, Park Jimin." you firmly said as tears fell from your eyes from your own words. 

"That's all I needed to hear." Jimin said as he quickly pulled you back in for another passionate kiss, strong and empowering. You felt yourself wrapping your legs around Jimin as he held you tightly, your arms wrapped around him as the two of you kissed for a long period until the two of you slowly pulled away, Jimin still carrying you as the two of you felt the rain slowly stopping. 

"I love you, my beautiful princess, Jung Jin Hee. We're getting through this no matter what. You will and always be my beautiful wife that I love and no one will stop us from that." Jimin said as you closed your eyes, hugging Jimin tightly as he did so too, his eyes closing as you two let the atmosphere become filled with the love you two had for each other, staying in the hug for who knows how long. 


A/N: OMG THAT KISS SCENE THOUGH. I WAS TOTALLY NOT AWKWARD AF WHILE DOING THAT. Omg you guys I'm so proud that I had the nerve to write that since I'm not really the type to write in detail how deep a kiss would be between anyone but I made an exception as I was in a more--- lovey dovey mood, I was really into this chapter lol. I hope you guys were too because it's almost 1am atm as I am writing this and I really feel the satisfaction after writing this nice long, drama-filled chapter. It's finally summer time-- meaning I can definitely write more chapters without having it to be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday... I hope to write more as I had a mini hiatus, just taking a break and going out with my friends, hanging out with them and all. I had my time and I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as I enjoyed creating it (hopefully even more :3). Anyway, thank you so much for reading this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter that is def coming soon, love you guys so much and I hope you keep supporting Fear to Fall to the end because author-nim be working hard typing all this out <333.. Good night-- goodbye for now!