My Life

Fear to Fall

  You heard the echoing laughs come out from the room you and Jimin shared. You felt a tear run down, as you immediately wiped it away, sitting on the couch, the bed that Jimin said was yours. You sighed, as you took out your homework from your backpack and began to finish it. You put on your white headphones and connected it to your phone, listening to music, hoping you would be able to block out the giggles from Jimin's girlfriend coming from "his," room. By the time you finished, it was about two hours later, throughout that time, you can still hear Yubin's giggles coming out saying, "Oppa~ I'm so happy we're together, I'm lucky you threw out that outcast from your life." Yes, you were the outcast at school, no one dared to hurt you though, the outcast that you were would be able to snap back at you like a pouncing snake as you were also one of the smartest in your school, you would be the smartest if you didn't feel the prickles in your heart from the time you get back from school and the time you wake up in the morning, from Jimin. You hated the fact that you loved Jimin, yes, it was love, for the past two years of your arranged marriage together, Jimin went out with Yubin ever since last year, when he thought she was "cute." You couldn't help but cry the day you found out because you were not only engaged with him, but you really did feel genuine for him. You got out a few books to study, before you could read a word you see Yubin running out the room, loudly laughing as Jimin chased her around the house. 

  Your lips trembled, but soon became a straight, emotionless cold face as usual, you had enough pride not to give in. You heard a thump as Yubin tripped over the couch you were sitting in, not falling hard, not even hurt anywhere. Even though Yubin wasn't hurt, she smirked at you when Jimin was running to her as she said, "Oppppaaa~!! It hurts~~!!!!" as you could see fake tears come out her eyes. Jimin then said, "Omo, I'm so sorry," as by that time you were staring at them, Jimin then pecking her lips, you avoided staring at them after that, your heart deeply in pain. "Oppa, it was her!" you could feel her point her finger towards you, looking at her. "Yah, Jung Jin Hee, what's wrong with you?" Jimin getting off his crouch, trying to comfort the acting Yubin, standing up, staring at you, he forcefully grabbed your arm as he said, "Answer me." You looked at him, saying, "What did I do exactly? She slipped on the couch I was sitting in and so it's my fault that I sat on the couch?" he looked at you, glaring, walking away as he hugged Yubin saying, "Yah, it's okay, she won't hurt you again, I'll make sure she doesn't." You felt your eyes start to water from how he treated you compared to Yubin, looking away, walking outside. 

  You walked around outside, tired from homework, even more tired from the numerous fights with Jimin. You expected one day, you would wake up and when you went to go wake up Jimin to for school, he would be gone. You knew he wasn't yours but you knew that you loved him anyway. You cared about him and as much as you hate to say it, you'd like him happy with someone else if it meant that she wasn't the right one, maybe one day, Jimin will see that and break it off, at least, you hope he will. After half an hour of walking, getting some fresh air, you walked back inside your house. You opened the door, no more high heels. Yubin's gone. You then looked at the time, 10:30pm. You thought, I'll just go to sleep... I guess. You took a shower as you then changed into your pajamas, walking to the couch. Jimin's door was already closed as you turned off the lights of your living room. You then fell asleep, waking up the next morning.

  It read 5:30am in your phone, walking off to go take a shower and change into your school uniform. You then finished getting ready, it was 6:30am by then. You went upstairs to go wake up Jimin, as you walked through the door, you examined his face sleeping. Your lips curled into a smile as you stared at his face for a few more seconds. Your hand slowly went up to touch his face until he flinched a bit in his sleep, your hand immediately getting drawn back. You said, "Jimin-ssi. Jimin-ssi. Wake up." slightly poking his shoulder. He groaned as he got up, pushing you back a bit to head to the bathroom. You then walked out of the room, grabbing your backpack, opening your door, walking to school. You and Jimin shared a car together, but Jimin had his own needs for his car so you ended up never getting to even sit in that car. You walked to school instead, 15-20 minutes. You didn't take the bus because you didn't wanna really spend money and you usually left the house at 6:30-ish in the morning. You got to your destination, walking inside the school, before you opened the door of your school to head into the hallways, you see Jimin's car parking outside, many fangirls running over to him screaming his name, you then walked into the hallway, getting your books in your locker. 

  By now, it was around 7:10am. You got into your class, taking out everything you needed for class, reading a book for the rest of the time.  The bell finally rings, all the students in your class running inside. You and Jimin had about four classes together, first period, third period, fifth period, and seventh period. You and Yubin had two classes together, first period and sixth period. The bell rings, most of the kids in their seats, your teacher finally walking in, opening her book, ready to explain today's lesson. You see the door open once more, a rushing Jimin saying, "Miyan ssem. I had a few things that popped up." walking to his seat, in front of you. You noticed the sky getting darker and darker as the periods passed by. It started to rain by seventh period as you thought, This might be a bit hard going back home... you didn't know it was going to rain so you didn't bring an umbrella. 

  Class for seventh period ended, you put all your stuff in your locker, walking outside of the hallway. You were covered by the schools' overhang of a roof, so the rain didn't hit you yet. You didn't want your things to get wet as it rained hard. You had no choice after a five minute thinking session of whether or not you should do this or that. You ran out of the school as fast as you could, running over tiny and huge puddles, your hair damp, same with your clothes by the time you got into the bus. You got off the bus after you were about a block away from your house, your classmates in the bus too, you didn't want to blow Jimin's cover, as they were Jimin's friends, who went to Jimin's house before. You ran out, quickly trying to get to your house. Due to the damp sidewalk, you tripped, scraping your knee terribly. You sighed, running off again until you finally made it to your house. By now, your hair was soaking wet, your backpack was fortunately, a bit more waterproof than anything you were wearing, was also very damp but the books and papers inside fortunately weren't too too damaged. You got in, only to find no one home, he's out with friends again, huh? sadly sighing. You were about to go take a shower and get off your damp clothes until you heard a ring. 

  You quickly opened the door, only to see a drunk Jimin walk in. As he walked in, once you closed the door, Jimin passed out, you grabbed him before he fell on the cold hair floor. You dragged him onto his bed, grabbing a bucket of water with a towel, soaking it and drying it enough so it wouldn't drip and adding it onto Jimin's head. You looked at him, your orbs showing worry, forgetting you yourself was soaked. You then ed a few of his uniform buttons because you felt like his breathing would be easier. You then repeatedly cleaned Jimin's towel, trying your best to decrease his temperature and get his headache in the morning to be less painful than it should be. You fell asleep on Jimin's bed, your body on your chair, your head on Jimin's bed. Jimin then woke up as he looked around, expecting a more painful headache. Jimin looks around, the towel falling off his head, he then sees you, sleeping. His eyes soften once he sees you thinking, S-she did this f-for me? But I'm so mean towards her.... Jimin thinking about Yubin as he ignored you, walking off to go take a shower and went out with Yubin that day. 

  Fortunately it was a weekend as you woke up, a headache. You felt tired and weak, you checked your temperature, your eyes widened to see it say, 104 degrees. You then started to walk off to go drink some water, slowly walking down the steps. At the last step, you felt your legs grow weak, as everything turned black for you.