Chapter 4

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mijoo’s POV

    ‘You girls are taking a break today so basically you can go out, watch a movie or something. Use your time wisely, enjoy yourselves!’ With that sentence being said, manager left the dorm.

    ‘Yay! We can finally rest!’ We cheered, hugging each other, feeling very excited like little birds freeing themselves from the cage, getting the freedom they longed for. I was glad that we can have our own time on New Year Day since we were having a hectic schedule and did not have time to rest at all. What a great day to kick start the first day of the year!

   ‘Where should we go? Watch a movie like what manager said?’ Yein asked.

   ‘Nah, there’s nothing nice. How about going to the amusement park, call?’ Kei suggested.

   ‘Call! ’ We said in unison. I was thrilled as my last visit to the amusement park was during middle school. We left the dorm after we were done dolling ourselves up. We spilt into two groups to take the taxi. The first group was Babysoul, Jiae and me. The second group was Kei, Jin, Sujeong and Yein.

  During the whole taxi ride, Babysoul and Jiae were chattering away non-stop while I was in blank space, staring outside the window having many thoughts in my head. I still didn’t get the chance to explain to Mark even though I saw him yesterday for another event but it was only a brief moment. My thoughts were cut off when Jiae told me we have already arrived to the amusement park. There were not that many people around since its New Year so it was a good thing as the amusement park will be all ours.

  First thing that we do is to eat. Its 2pm and we were starving so we fill our stomachs by having some rice cakes, fishcakes, Korean pancakes basically any Korean snacks you could think of.

  After the eating procedure is done, we went to the rides. We went to the Viking first because it’s one of the classic. We were screaming at the top of our lungs as the Viking gets higher. My hair was flying all over the place and pretty much messed up. After we got down, I was really nauseous, headaches were coming in. I told the girls to continue having fun and reassure them that I will be fine after some resting. Now I know that I can’t ride well at least. After resting for a good few minutes, I went to search for the girls but no avail.

  I decided to just ride the rides by myself wandering around, my eyes was glued to the ferris wheel. Out of all the rides here, I love the ferris wheel the most as there’s a beautiful scenery to look at and its romantic place to be when with loved ones. It just keep one calm and cool, not worrying about a single thing.

  I stood there, plainly watching the ferris wheel move until someone asked me, ‘Do you want to ride it?’

 

Mark’s POV

  ‘Do you want to ride it?’ I questioned Mijoo. She was startled when she turned around and saw me.

  ‘Oh , what are you doing here? Were you following me? Since when? When I left the dorm?’ She just kept spitting questions out.

  ‘Hey, you gotta chill. Clam down. How am I supposed to answer all your questions when you won’t let me?’ I said

 ‘Sorry about that,’ she apologised, obviously embarrassed by her own actions.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter