Chapter 21

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijoo’s POV

This boy always forgets to take his stuff, I thought upon seeing the hat and earpiece which belonged to Mark, on the far end side of the couch. He came to the dorm a few days ago to accompany me and also because he was bored as well. Lucky for him, that day was my free time so I could entertain him.

 

I got readied, picking up the stuff that I would return to him later and was about to leave when Jisoo jokingly commented, ‘Do not get drunk again, I beg of you.’ The moment she said that, it reminded me of what Jiae had told me of the happenings during that particular night.

 

Flashback

I entered the dorm and the first thing that I did was stepping into the kitchen, rummaging for I do not even know what. Thus, it created a lot of noise. Though I am not completely dead drunk, I will act as one. This always happens even if I encounter with minimal alcohol.

 

Upon hearing all the ruckus that was happening in the kitchen, the members came out of their room to check on what was causing all of the noise. Once they found out that it was me, they were not even surprised for a bit. They knew that I will behave this way if I drink. Another thing was that when I drink, I will start sobbing out of nowhere. So basically, I was weeping and searching for things in the kitchen at the same time and the members witnessed the whole process of me doing it.

 

Jiae being my roommate, was trying her hardest to force me back into my room instead of creating a mess in the kitchen. However, I pushed her away without much force used and continued doing what I was doing. The girls heaved a heavy sigh and watched me aimlessly doing useless things.

 

Out of the blue, I stopped doing what I was doing and walked straight into my room, dozing off to sleep. The moment I did that, Manager went to our dorm to check on us. He asked the girls if I was already back and they replied with a simple yes. He then left and the members felt relieved that he did not came in earlier if not he would have seen the state that I was in. If he had seen it, we would all be in deep trouble and we all felt lucky that it did not happen.

 

Flashback End

When I reached Got7’s dorm, Mark opened the door for me. My face immediately flushed as he was shirtless with his dripping wet hair, looking effortlessly y. My eyes widened and I instantly covered my face with both of my hands. I was feeling embarrassed and in luck to see the good looking sight that was in front of me. He chuckled at my reaction, letting me in.

 

‘I just took a bath and in the midst of shaving my facial hair. What brings you here?’ he asked.

 

‘Oh right! I came here to return your items that you left previously,’ I replied, handing the plastic bag to him.

 

‘Um… Just give me a minute. I will be done with the shaving. You can sit down and watch some TV or something,’ he said.

 

As Mark was about to enter the toilet, he stopped midway. ‘You know what? My hands suddenly feel sore so I need some help. Mind to help me?’ he asked with a smirk plastered on his face. I did not see this coming at all. Me shaving a guy’s facial hair?! You got to be joking. I was refusing at first since I was afraid that if I did it, I might cause him to bleed.

 

However, Mark was feigning pain, making his hands looked injured. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness and gave in to him again.

 

I started to shave his facial hair, full of concentration. I could feel his intent stares lingering on me and I started to get nervous. Mark was still shirtless and I could not help but to sneak a glance at his defined six pack once in a while. I was smiling giddily at the sight of perfection.

 

Mark noticed it and asked, ‘Do you want to touch it?’ Holy freak! Did I not hear it wrongly? He did asked that right?

 

‘Yes!’ I instantly replied with no feeling of shame at all. Without Mark’s consent, I touched it, sensing the rock hard firm abs. The moment my hands touch it for just a millisecond, I let out a fangirl scream and immediately hide my face as I did not expect my reaction to be like this.

 

Mark laughed hearing my shrill scream. ‘You are so cute,’ he whispered while ruffling my now messy hair. I blushed unknowingly at his sudden moves as his hot breath lingered on my skin. He sat up straight and showed me his innocent eye smile as if he had not done anything to me. My eyes were now fixed on my hand that had just brushed on his abdominal muscles. I still could not imagine that I touched Mark Tuan’s abs. I mean is it not every fangirl’s dream to see and even physically touch his muscles? I just did that and found it magical and unbelievable at the same time. This was my first time ever to touch someone’s abs till now and moreover, it belonged to my love. I found mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter