Chapter 10

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijoo’s POV
    ‘So how’s your first date with Mark?’ Jin asked the moment I went in the dorm. The others quickly gather around me, anticipating for my answer.
    ‘It was good, I should say.’
    ‘Just good? Did he do anything sweet to you? Where did he even bring you to? Wait, did you guys kiss already?’ Yein asked.
    ‘Yah, even though you’re the baby in our team, it doesn’t mean that you could ask that many questions,’ I said as I hit her lightly on the forehead.
    ‘That hurts,’ Yein pouted while rubbing her forehead.
    ‘That’s why you should tell us how your whole date went. Yein asked a very good and important question. Did you have your first kiss with him yet?’ Jiae smirked, nudging my elbow.
    ‘Okay, okay. I’ll tell you everything. About the kiss, you’ll know once you hear it,’ I blushed lightly about the fact that I’m going to tell them my kissing experience with Mark.
Flashback
   I waited patiently for that special someone to pick me up at the back of Woollim. He told me that he will bring me to a place today but he didn’t mention where. I looked at my watch which read 1.03p.m.
   He’s supposed to be here minutes ago, I thought as I looked around the road, trying to find him. Then, a car turn in and that special someone appear in my sight.
   ‘Hey. Sorry for being late. You look nice,’ Mark said. I was wearing a simple white dress paired up with a black slip on canvas shoe and carrying a black sling bag.
  ‘Well, someone told me to wear something nice. You looked great too,’ I commented. He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with white denim ripped jeans. He open the car door for me and I went inside the car. He went in too after he close the car door. He started the engine and we took off.
  ‘Is this your car?’ I asked, looking at him.
  ‘Nope, it’s the company’s,’ he answered, his eyes fixed on the road.
  ‘Are you going to get yourself one?’
  ‘If I earn enough money.’ He said that as more of a statement than as a joke. After that, it was a good five minutes of silence. I wouldn’t say that it was an awkward silence but it was just a good one.
   I was a bit startled when he suddenly hold my hand and kiss it. I looked at him with a blushing face. In return, he gave me an eye smile. He sure does know how to kill a girl’s heart. I soon realized that I still have no idea where’s bringing me to.
  ‘Where are we going?’ I asked.
  ‘Secret,’ he replied, still holding onto my hand tightly.
  As I looked out of the window, I noticed that we are out of the city.
 ‘Are you sure you know where you’re going? You realized that we’re in a middle of empty road right? Where exactly are you bringing me?’ I asked him frantically.
  ‘I’m still not going to tell you no matter how many time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter