Chapter 17

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150920 – Dream Concert

Mark’s POV

 

‘Aren’t you a bit too happy today?’ Jinyoung smirked, placing an arm around my shoulders as we walked to our waiting room.

 

‘Why are you asking such an obvious question? Of course Mark will be a lot happier since we’re sharing the waiting room with them,’ Jackson commented, joining the two of us.

 

A stupid grin was plastered on my face unknowingly when they said those. Jinyoung was totally right, I was a bit too happy today. Reason being was that I get the chance to meet my one and only for this event and to make things better, Got7 and Lovelyz are sharing the same waiting room together. When I heard this information from our manager, everyone was giving me their teasing looks already. Manager also told us somehow the other waiting rooms are like that too with one girl group and boy group in it. I have no clue who initiate this whole room plan in the first place but I love that person who make Lovelyz and Got7 to share one together.

 

‘Okay what the hell is wrong with the name? It’s written as GotLyz instead of separately. Is it the same for the rest as well?’ Jaebum asked when we arrived in front of the door. As you can see, he is not that fond of cute ship name but I thought it is a pleasant surprise for all the artistes here. Yugyeom went to check and came back running towards us.

 

‘Yeah. It’s the same for the rest. Why are we making a big deal out of the name again? Ah right it’s because of Jaebum,’ Yugyeom said. He was right. Why are we still standing outside when we can actually no, are supposed to go in. Jaebum was trying to defend himself but we ignored him and went inside the waiting room.

 

The moment I went in, all I could see was Mijoo shining ever so brightly. I gave her a bear hug and greeted the others after that. While greeting I saw an unfamiliar yet familiar face. She looked like someone I’ve seen somewhere before but I could not remember where.

 

‘Oh Mark. In case you’re wondering and I bet you are, this is Jisoo. Everyone, Jisoo is here!’ Mijoo said to the Got7 members as well. We all introduced ourselves one by one. I was the last one to introduce myself. As I was doing so, Jisoo was giving me a look that I could not decipher.

 

‘I know you. You’re Mijoo’s sweetheart. The members especially Mijoo talk about you all the time. You’re somehow the popular one in our group,’ Jisoo said after I finished my introduction. I didn’t know Mijoo would talk about me to her members before this. Now that I’ve known about it, I wonder what Mijoo tell them. It better not be something bad.

 

‘I’ve also heard from other people that you two are called ‘Romeo and Juliet of 2014’,’ Jisoo continued. The members and I furrowed our eyebrows in confusion. Mijoo and I were called ‘Romeo and Juliet of 2014’? I have never heard of it before, it’s my first time hearing it and it’s also a first for the members as well by looking at their lost facial expressions.

 

Seeing on how clueless we looked, Sujeong explained the whole thing to us. She told us that during pre-debut, Mijoo was the female lead in Infinite’s Last Romeo music video. She played the role as Juliet while one of the members in Infinite act as Romeo which is Woohyun. Since then, Mijoo has this nickname. When she was partnered with me for that special stage, many netizens commented on how good we looked together which is true and we are actually together except the public had no clue about it yet, they named us ‘Romeo and Juliet of 2014’. That was how the couple name came about. Sujeong even added that though Woohyun was the real Romeo, I stole his position. Knowing this news, I have no idea whether I should be honored that I am the new Romeo or I should be guilty about it. I just let out a faint chuckle and settled down with Mijoo while the rest of Got7’s and Lovelyz’s members started having a conversation on their own.

 

Mijoo’s POV

 

I was so glad that the Got7’s members welcomed Jisoo and treated her as if they’ve known each other since forever. Jisoo was here with us to give us moral support when we perform. Yes, she is not going with us on stage later. She will officially join us back and have her first debut stage on M Countdown when we had our comeback there. Despite not being able to perform with us, Jisoo was happy and satisfied that she is at least here. 

 

I was cuddling with Mark while watching the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter