Chapter 15

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijoo’s POV

 

‘Hey Mijoo. You are back early, aren’t you supposed to be with Mark?’ Kei asked.

 

I did not reply her and just went straight to my room, still having thoughts about what had happened back in the practice room with Mark. I don’t know what had gotten into me or him. The kissing was great, I’ve never felt so alive before and he just have to deepen it even more, that’s where things got pretty heated up and the next thing I knew he was already sliding his hands up to where he’s not supposed to.

 

I panicked, I freaked out, I didn’t know what to do back then with his touch except to continue kissing him back affectionately. I was so into him during that moment. His soft lips, his scent, just everything about him made me loose myself.

 

Then, something made me snapped back. I stopped and let go of Mark, catching my breath after intense make out session. Realizing what just happened like thirty seconds ago and was comprehending what to do next, I just had to tell him that I have to leave now. Smooth move, Lee Mijoo, real smooth. I wanted to kill myself for saying that. It might made Mark feel that I am afraid to do it, I don’t know really… I’m just scared.

 

‘Hey, Mijoo! Are you alright? You looked lost and daze. I’ve been calling you since forever but you gave no responses,’ Kei said while snapping her fingers in front of me. My thoughts were broken by Kei who was looking at me with concern. I didn’t know that I was too caught up with my own thoughts. More so, I didn’t know that Kei was in my room, calling me.

 

‘Oh… sorry,’ I said.

 

‘Are you okay? You looked tense. Did something happen between you and Mark?’ she asked, noticing my anxious face.

 

I lied to her, telling her that everything is perfectly normal. However, she caught me lying and told me that I should be honest by telling her the truth so she could help me solve the problem that I have Mark.

 

First of all, the reason that I lied to Kei was because it was embarrassing to tell her that Mark and I were well, doing stuff. But some happened and I ran away. I couldn’t possibly tell all of this to innocent Kei. Okay, I don’t know if she is but still it will be so awkward to explain to it. Second thing was I don’t know what her reaction will be after knowing the situation. Will she be speechless or disgusted or judgmental? I don’t even want to think about it. Lastly, what will she think of me as. A coward or a woman in her twenties who has not f**k a guy yet, basically a .

 

‘Um, Mijoo. Are you here? You are in a daze again,’ Kei said, now waving her hand at me.

 

‘Oh, ya. I’m here. Sorry.’

 

‘You can’t escape from me, you still have to tell me what happen. No hiding,’ Kei said.

 

I gave her a force smile in response. Must I really tell her? I was hesitating whether I should or not. Meanwhile, Kei was putting her cutesy act and was pouting like a kid.

 

‘You know what to do to make me give in huh. Fine, I’ll tell you,’ I sighed after I saw what Kei had done. Maybe it won’t be that bad to talk to her about it, right?

 

And so, I told her everything but not the details of Mark and I kissing of course, it will be really weird for me to describe it to her and it will be really gross for her to hear it. After the whole story telling session, I was pleasantly surprised that Kei was able to understand it all. My worries, my feelings, she was able to grasp it.

 

‘I think you need to talk to Mark. Maybe he will not have any thoughts about you being scared to do it, you know. He may feel guilty about it instead. I think it’s best if you two have a chat about it and I believe it will be solve,’ Kei said, squeezing my hands.

 

I was really grateful and thankful towards Kei for being such an understanding little sister. Not only her but the other members as well. They were supportive and approving about the relationship that I have with Mark. Sometimes, they will gave a tip or two about dating. Most importantly, the girls will comfort me when Mark and I have small fights over the most ridiculous stuff. We are like any normal couple too.

 

Smiling, I gave Kei a hug, showing my gratitude towards her.

 

Knock Knock* I let go of Kei upon hearing the knock on the door. Both of us went to the door, thinking that it would be the other members who came back from the company. I lead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter