Shy And Naughty

Bewitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: For all of you who are wondering where SEOHAN moments had gone: They are bound to appear in the future. As of now, the story attempts to emphasize how indifferent they are with each other, and then poof!! And the update: ....

 

 

 

 

Chapter Eight

“YA!” Lee Teuk shouted inside the canteen.

Jessica was on her way to meet Seohyun when she noticed several students crowding at the center of the canteen, watching Lee Teuk scream.

This kid just got out of detention. What’s he doing shouting wildly here? -- Jessica let out a soft sigh.

She decided to approach him before Miss Diaz does.

“Excuse me, Mr. Lee.” Jessica crossly told him. “You just got out of detention. I don’t think you should be yelling here.”

“Well, hello, Miss Jessica. We meet again.” Lee Teuk smirked at her. “What now? Are you gonna drag me to detention? You wanna see me that much?” “

You really do not know your manners.” She shook her head at him. “You should behave and avoid getting to detention because your presence is very bothering.”

The students watching them laughed, making Jessica a bit confused. Lee Teuk looked really mad.

“Why don’t you just eat your lunch peacefully?” She advised him. “You don’t want me to call for Miss Diaz, do you?”

He glared at her and she stared back, her face devoid of any expression. Finally, he left her. As the students dispersed after the show ended, Jessica caught sight of Lay and Kai, along with Chen, an advanced senior student.

“If Lee Teuk hadn’t done something to my brother, I would have given you a nasty remark.” Lay frowned at her and left, as well.

“Good day, Miss Jessica.” Kai and Chen smiled and bowed at her before following Lay.

“Unnie.” Seohyun called to her, coming up behind her with Sehun who was holding a huge tray of three meals. “We’ve bought a meal for you, too.”

“Thanks.” She smiled at her cousin as they walked to a table near their friends.

“Lee Teuk must really be mad. This is the first time he got humiliated; and it was not only once, but thrice.” Sehun laughed as they sat down.

“Why? What happened?” Jessica asked them, finally wondering why Lee Teuk had been very scandalous in the canteen.

“First of all, his crush, Sooyoung-noona, turned him down. Then, Chanyeol called him names and pushed him. And now, you said he’s bothering.” Sehun laughed hysterically.

“You should not be laughing about those things.” Seohyun scolded him.

“I just wanted to laugh at him.” Sehun reasoned.

“Why? Do you hate him that much?” ─ Jessica

“Yes, I do.” Sehun admitted without hesitation.

“Because Lee Teuk likes Sooyoung-unnie and you think he’s way better than you?” Seohyun .

“N-noona! It’s not like that!” Sehun turned red.

“Wait a sec. You like Choi Sooyoung?” Jessica pried.

“I’ve known it ever since I met Sooyoung-unnie. I still remember the way Sehun stared at her. He acted clumsily when she’s around…”

“ALRIGHT! STOP IT!” Sehun cut Seohyun off.

Seohyun laughed heartily, unable to stop the violent shaking of her shoulders.

“This is the first time I saw you laugh cheerfully. You should do it always.” Someone commented as they appeared next to their table, obviously talking to Seohyun.

The three stopped fooling around and turned to the voice. They were welcomed by Myungsoo Janus’s looming figure with the frowning Kris Janus.

“Oh, hi there.” Seohyun shyly greeted Myungsoo, her face turning red.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! -- Jessica stifled her laughter and she could see that Sehun was doing the same. That was the first time they ever saw the legendary Jung Seohyun shy. She had always been confident, so that moment was golden.

“Hey, Sehun. Hello, Miss Jessica.” Myungsoo smiled at them, flashing one cute dimple, eyes turning to a dark, lovely eye-smile.

“Hey! Let’s go! I’m hungry.” Kris complained.

“I’ll see you around.” Still smiling at Seohyun, Myungsoo had no choice but bid farewell because of his cousin’s nagging.

Seohyun simply nodded, trying to keep a serious expression. Kris acted to puke.

“Don’t mind Kris.” – Myungsoo

“We’re used to it.” – Seohyun

“Bye, for now!” Myungsoo waved at them. “See you at the room, Seohyun-shi.”

When the two guys left, Jessica and Sehun started taunting Seohyun.

“Someone’s happy.” Jessica sang.

“Just eat peacefully.” Seohyun snapped at her cousin, mimicking what she said to Lee Teuk earlier.

Sehun and Jessica could no longer contain it and they laughed uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

» » »

 

 

 

 

“Seriously! What is wrong with you?!” Kris asked Myungsoo as soon as they got away from Seohyun’s group.

“What?” Myungsoo asked innocently.

“You know what I mean, Myungsoo! What’s with the goo-goo eyes with Seohyun? Yuck, dude!” Kris disgustedly said as he did funny eye expressions.

They sat down at Lay, Kai, and Chen’s table.

“Kris-hyung, you look ugly when you do that.” Chen cheekily told Kris.

“Aish! And this kid, too!” Kris slapped Chen’s nape.

“Hyung! That’s rude!” Chen shook his head at him.

“Tell me honestly, do you like Seohyun?” Kris asked Myungsoo.

“No.” Myungsoo calmly answered.

“Are you beginning to like her?” Chen rephrased the question.

“No.” Myungsoo replied, still calmly.

“Are you sure?” Kai insisted.

“Yes. I like somebody else. What’s wrong with you?” Myungsoo got a little pissed by their nagging.

“That’s a relief.” Kris sighed heavily.

“Kris-hyung told me that Park Chorong already dumped you once.” Chen blurted out.

“EEEEEEKKK!!!” Kris gasped, covering Chen’s mouth.

“Kris told you what?” Myungsoo asked, shocked.

“Chen-ah, you should learn how to tone down your high and boisterous mouth.” Kris awkwardly laughed through gritted teeth.

“You’re just as loud.” Lay pointed out to Kris.

“Kris-hyung is so annoying.” Chen said as he removed Kris’s hand over his mouth.

“YOU are annoying! You and your irritating mouth!” Kris practically shouted at him.

“I don’t think that Park Chorong is into romantic stuffs right now. She’s more of a study, study, and study more student.” Kai told Myungsoo, ignoring Kris.

“Stop sticking your nose into his business!” Kris snapped Kai. “Myungsoo doesn’t like Jung Seohyun, and he never will! Case dismissed!”

“Actually, I might like Seohyun.” Myungsoo annoyed Kris. “She’s got this innocent face and…” He purposely trailed off.

Kris looked pissed.

“Just kidding.” Myungsoo ended his sentence.

Kai, Chen, and Myungsoo laughed at Kris.

“Ya! Geumanhae (that’s enough)!” Lay scolded his friends; he wished to eat peacefully.

“Why do you hate Seohyun so much, hyung?” Kai asked Kris.

“Well, aside from the fact that her face reminds me of that brat, Yoona, I just hate her. That’s all.” He shrugged.

“You never get along well with my sister, do you?” Lay sighed.

 

 

 

 

» » »

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter