His Deep Eye-Stare

Bewitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Four


It was still ten minutes before lunch break, slash the end of detention for Seohyun and her companions, when the door opened.


“Detention’s over!” The student worker announced.


Kris immediately jumped to his feet. “Wow! That was earlier than expected.” He sarcastically told him and moved out of the room.


Seohyun waited for Lay to go before getting out of the room herself.


“Myungsoo! I knew you would come!” Kris said to a guy standing outside the detention room, his back facing their direction.


Upon hearing the familiar low voice of his cousin, Myungsoo Janus abruptly turned to the three.

“Hyung, you look much more handsome when you’re pissed.” He was smiling widely, mocking his cousin.


For a moment, Seohyun just stood there in a daze. Myungsoo Janus had a nicely-shaped face, fair skin, and tall figure – not as tall as his cousin, but attractively tall. His thin lips were curved ily, and a dimple on his right cheek showed when he smiled. What caught Seohyun’s attention the most was his deep, black eyes that seemed to her soul. For the first time, she could not find the proper words to describe how lovely someone was.


Snap out of it, Seohyun! Seohyun briskly shook her head to clear her mind. That was also the first time she complimented a guy.


“Oh, look who’s here! The University Gominam himself. It’s an honor, really.” Lay teased.


Gominam? Suits him well. Seohyun could not help but listen to their conversation.


“Lay-hyung, how’s detention?” Myungsoo returned.


“Aish, this kid!” Lay chuckled.


Myungsoo looked behind the two boys and at Seohyun. His eyebrows met in confusion. Seohyun gulped as he strode to her direction. His heart beat faster than normal as he came nearer, and then…

... he walked past her and poked his head inside the empty detention room.


“But where’s Chanyeol? I heard from Kai that he didn’t attend any of his morning classes.” He asked, facing the two boys.


“What? But Miss Diaz dismissed him and Oh Sehun.” ― Lay


“Well, Sehun was also not around. I thought you were all here.” ― Myungsoo


Seohyun moved aside as he walked past her again and back to the two boys.


“Let’s just go have lunch and find out what happened to those two.” Myungsoo said and walked away, followed by Lay.


“Goodbye, Jung Seohyun. See you around.” Kris scoffed before following the two.


Seohyun let out a long sigh when they left. Mr. Gominam didn’t even spare a single glance at her, what a pity. She wanted to scold herself for even minding if he noticed her or not. She normally did not care about how other people think of her.


She was hurled out of her stance when she heard Jessica calling her name. She quickly turned to her cousin’s voice.


“Unnie, are they kicking me out? Mom would be very furious.” Seohyun worriedly asked her. “We could barely eat properly because of money problems and now this…”


“They are not kicking you out. I explained everything to the CEO.” Jessica assured her cousin, smiling proudly.


“You met the CEO?” Seohyun was amazed at what her cousin had accomplished in such a short period of time.


“And you met his son.” Jessica teased.


“Is that a big deal?” Seohyun pretended not be affected.


“Yes, it is; because, that was the first time I saw you stare at a guy with your wide eyes and crimson red face.” Jessica giggled.


Seohyun quickly thought of a way to change the topic. “You know what, unnie, those two guys, Lay and Kris, said that I look a lot like someone named Yoona.”


“Oh, yes, you do.” A low voice joined their conversation.


It was Chanyeol Nixon and he was with Sehun.


“So, Lay-hyung also noticed that.” Chanyeol continued, pondering deeply.


“You ditched class?” Seohyun stared at the two, dumbfounded.


“We kept Shica-noona company.” Sehun beamed.


“They oriented me with the different offices of the Music and Arts Department and introduced me to the teachers and other staffs so I will not have a hard time adapting.” Jessica explained, also smiling widely.


Seohyun glanced at Chanyeol; sure enough, he was grinning toothily, exactly as how Sehun and Jessica looked.


“Guys, you look like idiots.” Seohyun frankly told them.


“It was fun, ‘ya know.” Sehun shrugged.


Seohyun reached up to him and pinched his ear.


“AARRGGHH!!! NOONA!” He shrieked, bending to his side as Seohyun pulled at his ear.


“Really? Was it fun ditching your classes? Did you think you could graduate with this attitude?” She berated.


“I won’t do it again! I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!” Sehun yelped, his last syllables turning to squeaks.

 

 

 

 

 

» » »

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter