Undying Bickering

Bewitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Twelve

 

“Seohyun, I’m sorry for breaking your heart.” Luhan apologized to her.

 

“You should be.” Seohyun nodded.

 

She heard the boy sigh, and it made her stop. She was supposed to be as sweet as Yoona, she reminded herself. Yoona would not act like this. She’s too charming…

 

“I mean, I should also apologize. I’m sorry I was so full of myself. I’m sorry I thought Chorong was not the right girl for you.” Seohyun frankly told him. “Come to think of it,” she leaned towards him, getting carried away. “Yoona’s prettier than Chorong. She’s more popular. Almost all boys would be jealous of you. Yoona’s not really a smart kid, but Chorong’s not smart, either. Even if Yoona’s naïve, she’s very sweet; though I think that makes her look stupid…”
Seohyun trailed off when she realized that Luhan had been staring at her with wide doe-eyes.

 

“I meant to say Seohyun. As in me, not Yoona.” Seohyun clarified. “But, don’t worry, I’m much different now. I’ve become wiser. From now on, I won’t let my emotions carry my sanity away. I’ve ruined you, Luhan. I’m sincerely sorry. Believe me.”

 

“I believe you, Hyun. I’m also sorry I hurt you. After what happened, I realized that the most painful thing was the fact that I’ve been too stupid to realize that I was hurting you; to think that I claimed to see you as my sister already. And you’re right. I must even feel flattered that you took notice of me. Most guys in this University are dying for even just a glance from you.” He told me.

 

“I’m glad you’ve finally become less stupid to know that―” She stopped again. “What I meant was, you’re right.”

 

He smiled. “So. Shall we eat for now?”

 

“Yeah, let’s do that.” She nodded.

 

Seohyun sighed. Thank goodness I survived!

 

She stared at Luhan.

 

It’s good to know that this guy’s coming back to his senses. I mean, he dumped the prettiest girl in the university for some other girl. Yes, Chorong’s quite pretty, but she’s not that special. There’s something with Yoona that other girls lack. Charisma, I guess? – Seohyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

» » »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona walked away from Chorong and Myungsoo’s table wearing a forced smile which she tried to maintain until she was out of their sight.

 

Seeing how much she owed Seohyun, she had decided to approach Myungsoo. She wanted to make a good impression out of Seohyun so Myungsoo would like her in a deeper sense. Yoona was famous for her charm and she thought she could use it. But then, somebody ruined her mood.

 

“I never thought I’d despise Seohyun like this. I thought I was lucky to be one of the few people she trusted and called as friends.” Yoona had heard Chorong telling Myungsoo as she watched Luhan and Seohyun eating alone together.

 

“I personally think that something was not right with Seohyun today. She seemed like someone else. Someone I was fond of.” Myungsoo replied.

 

He must referring to the original Seohyun, who was now myself. Yoona thought gravely.

 

“Hi, Myungsoo.” Yoona had interrupted their conversation with her sweet, sing-songy voice.

 

The two friends looked up at her.

 

“I’m sorry about earlier. We’ve been interrupted.” She told Myungsoo.

 

He had stared at Yoona, maybe wondering what has gotten into her. Seohyun was not the sweet type.

 

“Yeah, I think so. Maybe we could talk some other time? When you’re not busy with your friend?” He had suggested, referring to Seohyun.

 

“Ha! Her friend.” Chorong had scoffed. “You should be careful with Seohyun Nixon. She’s a traitor. I’ve known her much longer than you do and she managed to betray me. Who knows she’ll also do it to you.” Chorong advised Yoona.

 

“She would never do that to me, Chorong.” Yoona cut her off before turning to Myungsoo. “See you, Myungsoo.” She bid him goodbye.

 

Yoona had turned to leave when Chorong spoke again.

 

“What makes you think so? That Seohyun would not do that to you?” She challenged.

 

Plastering a fake smile and turning a little to them, Yoona had replied. “Because I know her much more than you do. She does not usually harm people, unless they’re dangerous.”

 

It was true. Yoona knew in herself that she would never do something bad to a person, unless that person started it.

With that, she had walked away, but she could still hear their faint conversation.

 

“I hate Seohyun.” Chorong complained. “Yoona hates me because she’s friends with her. I wanted to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter