Maiz con hielo

Bewitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Fourteen


Yoona could not think straight. She had been thinking about Seohyun since last night. She did not know how to tell her what Myungsoo was planning. She was too shy to tell her.
Seohyun liked Myungsoo a lot. She was never attracted to any guy until she met him.
I can’t tell her that Myungsoo is planning to hurt her and it was all my fault! Yoona thought frantically.
She was pacing outside the juniors’ classroom, waiting for Seohyun. She was late.
What’s taking her long?
Wait.
That’s better. I still don’t know how to tell her. Yoona argued inside her head.
Suddenly, she saw Luhan approaching.
“Luhan!” She called out his name, holding his arm to stop him from walking further.
“Yoona? Waeyo (why)?” He asked her.
Yoona looked down at her hand touching his arm.
What was I thinking running after this boy? She realized right there and then that she was merely having a crush on him. What had I said again? OTHER HALF?! I’m so stupid! And now, because of this stupidity, I’m ruining Seohyun’s life. Oh, I won’t forgive myself!
“Is there something wrong, Yoona?” Luhan asked her.
“Oh, yes there is. Let’s talk somewhere else. It’s about Seohyun.”

 

She brought him to the school cafeteria.
“What is it?” Luhan asked her as they sat down.
“I wish to offer an alliance.” Yoona told him, mimicking Chen’s term.
“Alliance?” Luhan looked at her with a confused face.
“Keurae (that’s right).” She nodded at him.
“What do you mean?”
“The thing is, I overheard Kris and Myungsoo talking about Seohyun. Myungsoo was planning to court her and break her heart as a revenge for what she did to Chorong.”
“What? How could Myungsoo do that? I know him too well. He has been my best friend since high school. He could never be as cruel as that!”
“He could because Chorong asked him to.”
“What?! I didn’t know Chorong had that kind of attitude.” Luhan looked upset.
“I never expected that from her, too.” Yoona agreed. “Will you help me? You see, I could not tell Seohyun about this. She’ll be ruined because she seemed to like Myungsoo a lot.”
“Seohyun liked Myungsoo? That’s impossible.” Luhan’s eyes widened.
“I know. I couldn’t believe it either. But I think Seohyun began liking him when he went to their house to ask Lay if he could date his sister.” Yoona made up a story.
“Myungsoo did that?”
Yoona nodded.
“I’m gonna help you, then. I’m willing to do anything for Seohyun.” Luhan decided.
“Jeongmal (really)?” Yoona leaned towards him. “Heokshi, Seohyun jowahaeyo? (Perhaps, do you like Seohyun?)”
“Not in the way you’re thinking.” Luhan denied. “But I don’t think Chorong had the right to do this to her. I’ve known Seohyun to be so sweet.”
“Bajaya (that’s right).” Yoona nodded, feeling touched.
“Yoona.” Yoona heard Lay’s voice calling he.
He was approaching their table.
“Oppa!” Yoona smiled at him.
“Annyeong haseyo, Lay.” Luhan greeted him.
Lay looked at him, then at Yoona. “Are you dating?”
“No, we’re just talking.” Yoona replied. “What brings you here, anyway? Do you need something?”
“I always stay here.” He pointed out. “You and Jessica know that.”
Lay must have remembered his encounter with Jessica and Seohyun on the first day of classes.
Yoona giggled.
“Speaking of whom,” Lay was saying. “I wanted to ask you if Jessica’s already at the Dean’s office. I wanted to give her something.”
“Why don’t you just hand it to me? Do you want to see her personally?” Yoona .
“Ye, I want to see her personally, so what? Aish. Kids are so malicious nowadays.” He frowned at her.
“Jessica-unnie’s at the Dean’s office, alright. Just go to her.” She sent him away.
“You sound like Seohyun. You two really have so many similarities and it bugs me.” He said before going away.
“So, shall we go back to our room?” Luhan asked Yoona when Lay was out of sight.
“Sure.” She replied.
They stood up and as they were passing by a table of girls, they could not help overhearing their conversation.
“Look, there she is.” One girl said.
“Eodi (where)?” A second asked.
Yoona and Luhan did not bother looking to where the student pointed since they didn’t know who the students were talking about.
“Girls, isn’t that Luhan?” Yoona heard one say again.
Yoona looked at Luhan. He seemed to hear them, too, because he had slowed down.
“Wah, he’s really cute. No wonder Seohyun did that to Chorong.” Another girl said.
Realizing something fishy, Yoona looked to the direction where the girl had pointed earlier and saw Seohyun sitting alone at a table.
“No matter how cute he is, Seohyun was still such a b*tch to do that to Chorong. Just because she’s popular and rich doesn’t mean she could do anything she likes.” One girl said.
Yoona flinched as she heard people bad-mouthing Seohyun because of something Yoona did. She banged her fists on the table. Luhan touched her arm, stopping her.
“Who are you to judge someone? You don’t know the whole story.” Luhan coldly told the girls.
“Who’s judging who?” Kai asked, approaching them.
“Kai.” Yoona said.
“Annyeong, Yoona… noona.” He smiled at her.
Kai turned to the girls sitting at the table, glaring at them. He removed Yoona’s hand from the table.
“I don’t want to hear you bad mouthing Seohyun Nixon ever again, arasseo (got it)?” He warned them.
The girls nodded, looking scared.
“Joha (good).” Kai smiled.
The girls stared back at him, not knowing what to do. They must have been embarrassed when a handsome guy came and scolded them.
“What are you still doing?! Get out of here! I don’t wanna see your dirty faces!” Kai yelled at them.
The girls hurriedly stood and scampered away.
“Why are you so noisy?” Seohyun coldly asked, appearing behind Kai.
“WAAAH!” Kai jumped in surprise, u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter