Promotion

Bewitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Coming soon!

 

The Guardians

EXO Planet is ruined and Seohyun, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Yuri, daughters of the four Season Deities, are the only ones keeping every Exotic existent here on Earth. The vamps are on the run and are after the Goddesses. Will the remaining twelve Exotic Werewolves be able to manifest their Gifts and defend the Deities and their kind? Will they be able to fulfill their duties as - THE GUARDIANS?

(seohan, baekyeon, layshica, seokai, krisshica, sooyeol, taoyul, sunho, and other exoshidae)

 

 

 

 

The Cloistered City

Seohyun and Kai are siblings coming from one of the families of the lowest sector of their city, Clauderia. They were the lowest kind and were outcasts. They were living normal lives until they get to meet the Crown Prince, Luhan. Seohyun develops dangerous feelings for him. The siblings knew it was forbidden for their kind to mingle with the Elites. And now, the King is after them.

Witness a love affair between the Crown Prince and the lowly outcast citizen, as well as intense rivalries among the five sectors of Clauderia. Anticipate as Kai tries to protect his sister from her unnecessary affection for the Prince and watch him falter as he, himself falls for Yoona, a famous artist from a higher sector.

Seohyun takes courage and chooses to go against the rules but a mysterious Prophecy comes between her and Luhan. Will sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter