Makeover + Feelings

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday Morning when Baekhyun decided to wake up early and clean his room. He washed his face and brushed his teeth then changed into working clothes. He turned the speaker full blast then music started playing. He was sweeping the floor while dancing and singing along to Hyuna's RED. He was enjoying the music when he kinda heard someone's rang the bell. He thought that he was just hearing things so he ignored it and just continued dancing. Then he heard the doorbell rang again. He paused the music on his phone and hurriedly walked downstairs. He made a last looked of himself on the mirror before answering the door.

"Who is it?" He waited for an answer on the other side of the door but he heard nothing so he turned the knob and opened the door. What surprised him was standing infront of him was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol? What brings you here at an early morning?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hi Babe! Good Morning! I brought you some breakfast! Aren't you gonna let me in?" Chanyeol said while holding two paper bags..

"Ah Ok. C-come in." Chanyeol walked passed Baekhyun and walked straight to the dining area. Baekhyun just followed him still with questioning looked on his face. Chanyeol was busy putting and preparing all the foods that he brought on the table. There's croissant, banana cake, chocolate chip cookies and some iced coffee.

"What are you doing just standing there Baek? C'mon let's eat!" Chanyeol signalling Baekhyun to sit. Baekhyun slowly sat on the chair across where Chanyeol was sitting. Chanyeol started munching his food while Baekhyun was just looking at him. Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun not eating.

"Hey Babe why are still not eating? You don't like the food?"

"N-no. The food looks great. It's just that I'm surprised that you are here at a Saturday morning. So why?" Chanyeol upon hearing Baekhyun's question stopped eating and just looked at Baekhyun.

"Babe, I'm your boyfriend. What else am I supposed to do?"

"Of course I know you're my boyfriend but our relationship was not even real. I know we've talked about this. All I'm trying to say is that you don't have to do this."

"This?"

"This? You being sweet towards me. I know you've promised to me last time that you're gonna teach me how to be confident so that I can confess to Dean but what you're doing right now is not even..... how do I say this, beyond what you've promised. You understand?" Chanyeol put down the chocolate cookie he was holding.

"I understand Babe but please just let me do this. Let me do what I want to do during the 70 days of us being in a relationship. Okay?" Baekhyun thinked twice. It's not that Chanyeol. With you doing this, I might fall inlove with you and that's what I'm scared of. Baekhyun thought . Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and sighed

"Okay fine Chanyeol." Chanyeol gave his widest smile to Baekhyun upon hearing that.

"Yeah! You now eat your breakfast babe. We are going somewhere."

"Where are we going?"

"You will know it later." Chanyeol just smiled at him. After eating they washed the dishes. After that, Baekhyun walked upstairs and took a bath and prepared for their "date". Chanyeol was just sitting on the couch playing on his phone. 20 minutes later, Baekhyun went downstairs and walked towards Chanyeol who was still busy playing thru his phone. Baekhyun faked cough just to get Chanyeol's  attention. Upon hearing Baekhyun's faked cough he lifted his face away from his phone and looked at Baekhyun who's infront of him.

(Imagine this what Baekhyun looks like in the story)

"Wow! You look cute." Chanyeol was supposed to say it only on his mind but he suddenly blurted it out loud. Baekhyun just giggled at Chanyeol.

"You look good too Mr." "C'mon let's go now. Where are we even going?" Baekhyun said as he and Chanyeol walked out the house.

"You will see later."

 

 

About 10 minutes later, Chanyeol stopped the car and got out. He hurriedly walked at Baekhyun's side and opened the door making Baekhyun blushed all of a sudden. Baek why are you even blushing? Baekhyun thanked Chanyeol  then looked at where are they.

"Salon? Can you please enlighten me Park Chanyeol what are we doing infront of a salon?"

"Well I just thought that I need a new hairstyle."

"And what does it have to do with me?" Baekhyun crossed his arms

"You're also gonna have a makeover." Chanyeol smiled. 

"W-what? Are you serious? But I don't want a makeover!"

"Babe I am not saying you are ugly so you need this. What I'm trying to say is that you just need a change. So you can get any guy that you want, even Dean." Chanyeol said but suddenly changed his voice when he said Dean's name. Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter