Chanyeol's past

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S.: Sorry for this short update :))

*************

After confessing what they really felt for each other, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship were going smoothly. They were not afraid anymore of showing love and affection with each other especially Chanyeol. Anyone who knew Chanyeol would be really shocked to see a different kind of Chanyeol. Even his best friends, Jongin and Sehun were really happy to see this Chanyeol infront of them. Kyungsoo and Luhan were seating on the bench with Jongin and Sehun who were watching Chanyeol teaching Baekhyun how to play basketball.

"Oh my god! They really looked so good together right Soo?" Luhan dreamingly asked.

"Yes I agree Lu. I never seen Baekhyun this happy since we met him." Kyungsoo agreed.

"Well I think Chanyeol reallly loves Baekhyun so much. It's been what? Like 3 years ago since we last saw this Chanyeol was so inlove and happy like right now." Sehun commented. Hearing this, both Luhan and Kyungsoo turned their heads towards Sehun.

"Being inlove? Chanyeol's been inlove before? With whom?" Luhan asked. Sehun was about to answer when Jongin interrupted them.

"Oh! Don't mind what Sehun just said. It's nothing." Jongin said while covering Sehun's mouth. Kyungsoo and Luhan looked serious at them.

"Jongin, what are you even hiding? And why are you covering Sehun's mouth?" Kyungsoo asked. Sehun slowly removed Jongin's hands on his mouth. "Jongin, I think there's nothing wrong with telling them the truth. Besides it's already in the past." Sehun said. Jongin slowly nodded.

"Well?"

"Ok. You heard it right. Chanyeol was inlove with someone about 3 years ago. The Chanyeol that we knew now as the party goer, heartbreaker and playboy was so different from the Chanyeol before. He doesn't go to the parties, he was not drinking and smoking and he was loyal to one person." Sehun explained

"Who's that person?"

"The person whom Chanyeol loved so much was Taehyung. Yes, I know what you're thinking. You thought that Chanyeol was inlove with a girl but in fact he was not. He knew that he was gay since when we're little. Chanyeol and Taeyung were childhood friends and so was Sehun and I. Chanyeol used to protect and guard Taehyung from the bullies when we're in grade school. They became close after that and when we're just 12 years old, they became a couple. Chanyeol parents didn't mind that their son and Taehyung became a couple since Taehyung's parents were their business partners and also their close friends. Chanyeol showered Taehyung with all his love and attention and they've even promised each other that they will be with each other forever." Sehun paused for a few seconds..

"Oh? But why did Chanyeol changed? And Where is this Taehyung now?" Luhan asked. Sehun and Jongin looked at each other.

"As Sehun was saying, they were totally inlove with each other until one day, Taehyung just suddenly left Chanyeol."

"He left Chanyeol? But why did he do that?" Kyungsoo asked

"For what we know, Taehyung leave a letter to Chanyeol. The letter told that the reason why Taehyung left was because he doesn't love Chanyeol anymore. Chanyeol broke down and cried for several days. He didn't went out of his room and just locked himself and cried. After that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter