Seeking for the truth

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked together hand in hand on the hallway of the school. Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was acting strange since he picked him up at his house awhile ago. He have no idea why Baekhyun was acting a bit strange and he needs to find out about it..

"Babe, Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun slowly looked at Chanyeol and gave a smile.

"Y-yeah Chanyeol. Why did you ask?"

"Well, you're acting a bit strange since I picked you up at your house. I felt something was not right." Chanyeol explained. Baekhyun on the other hand bit his lip. He didn't even noticed that Chanyeol was looking at all his actions since ealier. And now he have no idea on what to say to his boyfriend. He can't just confront his boyfriend about the pictures of a guy he doesn't even know. He must first gather information before concluding into something.

"No. I just didn't slept well last night." Baekhyun reasoned out. He just hope that Chanyeol will just bought his lame excuse.

"Oh. Ok Babe. But are you ok now? Or if you want you can go to the clinic and take a nap. I will just tell the teacher that you're not feeling well." Baekhyun shook his head.

"No. I'm fine now Chanyeol. C'mon let's go inside. The teacher will be here in a few minutes."

"Ok babe." They entered hand in hand to their classroom then went into their respective seats. Kyungsoo and Luhan noticed something was different from their friend so they approached him.

"Hey Baek. Are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah. You seem a little bit pale. Are you ok?" Luhan added. Baekhyun just gave them a weak smile.

"Yeah. i'm fine. I'm just thinking a lot of things."

"Well You can share with us if you want Baek. I mean we can help you." Baekhyun contemplated whether to share what he saw yesterday on his boyfriend's phone or he will just zip his mouth.

"So?"

"Ok. I will tell you later at free period." Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded. Their teacher walked inside and started the class. Baekhyun pushed aside his worries and listened and pay attention to the lesson. After 2 hours, Their free period came and Baekhyun was more than scared to be approached by his friends. He still didn't know if he should share what's bugging him or just lie to his friends. He heard footsteps coming to his seat and as he lifted his head, he saw Kyungsoo and Luhan already seating infront of him smiling.

"So? You can share it to us now Baek." Luhan said.

"Ah...Ah...O-ok." He was about to talked when Chanyeol walked towards them with Sehun and Jongin.

"Babe, we're going to the cafeteria. Anything you want?"

"Uhmm.. Just strawberry milk would be fine."

"Ok babe.." Chanyeol widely smiled.

"How about you Luhan, do you want something other than me?" Sehun teased while giving a wink to Luhan. Luhan looked at Sehun with a disgusted face.

"Ewww Sehun! What do I want? I want your ugly face out of my sight."

"Woah! a little bit feisty. I like it."

"Whatever Sehun. Just go! Leave me alone!" Luhan said while rolling his eyes. Then Chanyeol and his friends walked outside and went to the cafeteria. Then Kyungsoo and Luhan returned their looks on Baekhyun.

"You may continue now Baek." Kyungsoo said.

"Ok. It happened yesterday when I went into Chanyeol's house." Baekhyun said

"Did he touch you Baek?" Luhan interrupted.

"No Lu. It's not that. What happened was I was browsing into his phone and I accidentaly saw some pictures saved. And I don't know who that guy in the pictures was."

"A picture of a guy? Did you like ask Chanyeol about this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No. I didn't ask him. If I ask him, I would look like a paranoid boyfriend to him right? So I am planning on asking Jongin or Sehun about it first. Actually I did sent the pictures to my phone." Baekhyun said and got his phone and browsed and handed his phone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter