Oh snap

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the last period ended, Baekhyun and Dean bid their goobyes to Kyungsoo and Luhan and went home together. Dean and Baekhyun walked side by side. The atmosphere between them were so quiet and both of them didn't even know how to initiate a conversation until Dean decided to break the ice between them.

"So Baek, I never knew that you were inlove with someone right now? Hehe" Dean said while scratching the back of his head.  

"Y-yeah. I just k-kinda realized it today. Y-yeah." Baekhyun on the other hand just lowered his head from shyness and embarassment. It is definitely the truth, Baekhyun just realized that he's inlove but he can't afford to say to his best friend that it's him who he is inlove with. He just can't. 

"That guy must be so lucky for you Baekhyun to be inlove with him." Dean kinda forced a smile which went unnoticed by Baekhyun. A few minutes later, They finally arrived infront of Baekhyun's house. As soon as they walked at the doorsteps, both of them were surprised to see a pink box. Both of them looked at each other with questioning look. Dean decided to get the pink box and read the card attached to it.

"To Baekhyun, I hope that you will like this gift. -C" "Baekhyun do you know anyone with a nickname C?" Dean looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun on the other hand just knitted his eyebrows and think hardly who that C might be. C? who' is C? 

"Honestly I don't have any idea Dean."

"Oh okay, Here take it. It might be from your cousin or one of your relatives. So yeah, I'll just see you tomorrow? Bye Baek!" Baekhyun hold the gift and waved his hand at this best friend. He opened the door and walked inside the house and went straight to his room. He plopped on his bed and looked at the pink box beside him. He got curious about the mysterious gift so he decided to opened it. He was shocked to see chocolates and a rilakkuma stuffed toy. Baekhyun just got more clueless on who the myterious person might be. While thinking deep, His phone from his pockets suddenly vibrated. He got it and looked at the screen to see an unknown and unregistered number. He still answered it right away and got shocked to hear a very deep voice coming from the other line.

C: "Hello Baekkie!"

B: "Uh who is this?"

C: "HAHAHAHA,  Baekkie, Baekkie... You still not recognize this voice? This deep and y voice?"

B: "C-chanyeol? Is this Park Chanyeol?"

C: "Correct! So how do you like my gift Baekkie? "

B: "You're C? C? As in Chanyeol? Why did I never think of that? And can you please tell me why did you suddenly gave      me a gift?"

C: "A feisty Baek.. I totally like it. Well, since I'm gonna be your boyfriend starting tomorrow, I decided to you know give      you a gift, be more romantic as I may say. Since I assume I will be your first boyfriend ever?"

B: "You don't have to do that. First of all, I will just only be your fake boyfriend for only 70 days. Second of all, We              don't even love each other. So can you please drop the act now Chanyeol. and by the way, How did you even got my      number?"

C: "Well that will be a secret Baekkie. The reason I called you is just to remind you that tomorrow it will be the start of        your privilege to be my boyfriend."

B: "What? Privilege? Privilege your face! If you just called just to annoy me, well congratulations because you actually          did. Now if you don't have anything to say. Then Bye!"

 

Baekhyun didn't even waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter