So Cheesy

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their unexpected love confession to each other. They decided to head back to class. While walking, Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just gave him a sweet smile. A smile that made Baekhyun's heart beat fast. A smile that always made Baekhyun blushed. A smile that only Chanyeol have and no one else has. A smile that made Baekhyun fell in love with him. Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun didn't tear his gaze from his face and that made him blushed shyly. Baekhyun softly laughed upon seeing Chanyeol who shyly looked away from him.

"Babe. Don't laugh." Baekhyun still laughed.

"But why Chanyeol? You look so cute right now. Being shy and that."

"It's because you were staring at me for so long. Like I have a dirt on my face or something."  Baekhyun smiled upon hearing it. So Chanyeol was blushing because I was only looking for him? How cute.. Baekhyun thought

"I just felt like looking at your face especially the way you smiled at me. I just got captured by it." Baekhyun bit his lip.. "What am I even saying?" This time, it was Baekhyun's turn to be shy.

"Oh! I didn't know you could be that cheesy babe." Chanyeol teases Baekhyun.

"Huh! Me cheesy? Well hate to break it to you but that's the only time you would see that side of me Mr. Park." Baekhyun retorted back. Then both him and Chanyeol laughed at each other. Then they locked eyes at each other. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun smile.

"God you're so beautiful babe." 

"So who's the cheesier one huh?" Baekhyun smirked.

"I am babe. Call me the cheesier one, i don't care because what I've said is true. You're so beautiful." Baekhyun looked away hiding the blushed visible on his face.

"T-thank you Chanyeol." Chanyeol released his hold on Baekhyun's hand and cupped Baekhyun's face.

"Baek, look at me." Baekhyun slowly looked into Chanyeol's eyes. "You're beautiful and I'm very happy that you're now mine. Ok?" Baekhyun looked into Chanyeol's eyes. What he saw was pure love and sincereness coming from Chanyeol's eyes. Right then and there, he knew that he made the right decision to take a risk and be with Chanyeol.

"Ok. Let's stop this chessyness..C'mon now babe. Let's get back to class. You're friends might be looking for you.." Baekhyun nodded his head. Then they continued walking with their hands perfectly intertwined with each other. All the students from their class got shocked as soon as they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the room together with their hands holding each other. After what happened yesterday, everyone thought that they've already broken up and just moved on from each other but what they saw was the total opposite. Chanyeol and Baekhyun released each others hands and sat on their respective seats. Kyungsoo and Luhan who saw the moment pulled their chairs closer to Baekhyun and just stared at him. Baekhyun who was still smiling noticed his friends were staring at him.

"What?"

"Ah, Baek. Did our eyes were just playing with us or we really saw you and Chanyeol held each others hands?" Luhan asked.

"Uh, Yes. Your eyes were not playing with you." Baekhyun said still plastering a smile. Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at each other again.

"But I thought you decided to broke up with the agreement Baek? But seeing what just happened, you decided to continue with the agreement?" Luhan said with Kyungsoo nodding his head.

"Yeah Baek. You will still continue being Chanyeol's fake boyfriend?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Guys, No. The deal was off. There's no more agreement." both his friends were shocked with what their friend just said.

"What? The deal was off? But.. But.. But why?"

"But why we are still together? It's a long story guys.."

"And we were willing to listen.. We have all the time in the world right now Baek since it's our free period right now."  Luhan said. 

"Ok. Remember when I went outside earlier?" both his friends nodded "The reason why I went outside was to look for Chanyeol. Then I saw some of his teammates and I asked them if they know where Chanyeol was. They told me they saw him with Jongin and Sehun at the gym playing basketball. So I went there and saw them. I talked to Chanyeol. Honestly earlier this morning, I've already decided to end the agreement between me and Chanyeol. I told Chanyeol that I wanted our agreement to stop. He said no. Then we kinda had an heated arguement because I wanted for us to stop but he didn't want. So He walked away from us then I run into him then we ended up confessing to each other that we like each other.. so Yeah, that's basically what happened." Baekhyun waited for his friends reaction.

"What? So you mean to say Chanyeol also likes you?" Kyungsoo asked

"Yes, He agreed that we should end the fake relationship that we had. He wanted us to be real."

"So I have a feeling that you agreed to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun nodded.

"But Baek, are you really sure that Chanyeol was serious about being with you? I mean, don't get me wrong but knowing Chanyeol's past.. It's not like him to stay and stick to one person." Luhan explained. Baekhyun sighed.

"I know. I also thought about it.Yes, To be honest with you, I'm scared that our relationship will not work out. That Chanyeol will not change and will still stay as the school's playboy but I am willing to take the risk Lu. I'm willing to get hurt because that's one part of love. You will never know how love works if you will just be scared and avoid be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter