A friend?

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys hope you will like it. <3

*************

Rrriinngg! Rrrriinngg!!

Rrriiinnngg!!! Rrriiinngg!!

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stirred up from their sleep as their heard the phone ringing. Chanyeol sleepily glanced at the clock. It was already 5:30 in the morning. Perfect time to wake up and prepare for school. The phone continued ringing so Chanyeol slowly and carefully got out from the bed and get his phone from the pocket of his pants. He looked at the screen and the call was coming from his butler. He immediately answered the call.

"Hello! Mr. Song?"

"Master Chanyeol! Thank god you finally answered my call. We're so worried about you. You didn't come home last night."

"Oh Yeah! I'm sorry Mr. Song. I totally forgot to text you last night that I'm staying here at Baekhyun's house. It was past midnight when we got here and we've decided for me to stay here instead of driving back home." Chanyeol explained

"Oh. Thank god! By the way Master, are you still coming home before going to school or you're going straight to school?"

"Uh! Can you just bring my uniform and bag here at Baekhyun's house? If that's okay with you ?"

"Oh sure Master Chanyeol. Just text me the address and I'll be there after half an hour."

"Thank you Mr. Song. Bye!" Chanyeol ended the call and immediately texted the home address of Baekhyun.

"Who called you Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked still a bit sleepy.

"Oh. You're already awake babe. It was just Mr. Song. He just called me just to see if I'm safe." Chanyeol answered back. He went back to the bed and caressed Baekhyun's hair who was trying to go back to sleep.

"Chanyeol. Stop doing that. I want to go back to sleep." Baekhyun half sleepily said. Chanyeol just smiled and still continued caressing his hair.

"Babe. You need to get up now. It's 20 minutes before 6 AM and we need to get ready for school." Chanyeol softly said. Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at Chanyeol.

"Urgghh! I almost forgot that we have class today." Baekhyun slowly get up and cutely stretched infront of Chanyeol. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's lips then smiled at him.

"You really looked so cute waking up. C'mon let's go donwstairs and prepare our breakfast." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hands and stood up and pulled him. They walked downstairs and head to the kitchen.

"Wait! You're not going back to your house? How about your uniform and your bag?" 

"Oh! I asked Mr. Song to bring my uniform and bag here.  He told me he'll be here soon."

"Oh okay. Just wait here for a bit. I'm just gonna wash my face and brush my teeth." 

"Oh! I totally forgot to asked Mr. Song to also bring me my toothbrush. I know! I'm just gonna buy one."

"No Chanyeol. I have a spare toothbrush in my room. You can have it. And don't worry, it's new."

"Okay. Thank you babe."

"Your welcome. I'm just gonna get it for you ok?" Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun went to his room. Meanwhile, someone knocked on the door and Chanyeol hurriedly walked to the door. He opened it and saw Mr. Song standing infront of him holding his bag and his newly ironed school uniform.

"Good morning Master Chanyeol. Here's your uniform and bag." 

"Good Morning too and Thank you so much Mr. Song." Chanyeol smiled as he get his bag and uniform from his butler. The butler bid his goodbyes to Chanyeol and vice versa. Then he closed the door and walked back to the kitchen. He carefully lay his uniform on one of the chairs and also his bag. Then, Baekhyun appeared back with a newly toothbrush on his hand.

"Oh! Mr. Song already came?"

"Yeah."

"That's great. And here's the toothbrush. If you want you can take a bath now and changed into your uniform while I cook our breakfast."

"No babe. I want to cook breakfast with you. Hmmm?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay fine. Just stop doing that face." Baekhyun turned around and walked to the fridge. He got a tray of eggs and bacon.Then he open the stove and heated the frying pan. Chanyeol went near Baekhyun and leaned on the countertop and just crossed his arms while looking at Baekhyun.

"Hey! I thought you wnated to help me prepared our breakfast and yet you are just standing there staring at my beautiful existence." Baekhyun said as he cracked some eggs and fried it. 

"I'm helping you babe." Chanyeol answered back.

"And what kind of help is just standing there doing nothing huh?"

"Moral support. Honestly, I don't know anything about cooking so I decided to just give you my moral support." Baekhyun loudly laughed at his boyfriend.

"What's so hard with just frying eggs and bacons? It's totally one of the easiest type of cooking." Baekhyun said as he finished cooking and put the fried eggs and bacon on the plate and placed it on the table. He also placed the bread on the table. He get the orange juice from the fridge and put it also on the table.

"C'mon Master Chanyeol. You're breakfast is ready! Please have a seat your highness!" Baekhyun joked while giving a bow at Chanyeol.

"Babe, stop doing that!" Chanyeol whined.  Baekhyun just laughed at him.

"Okay fine. You better sit now Chanyeol and let's eat. Ok?" Baekhyun sat followed by Chanyeol. They ate their breakfast while throwing looks with each other. While eating, they heard footsteps of people going donwstairs and they clearly know who that is.

"Good morning Baek! and Oh! Good morning too C-Chanyeol." Kyungsoo greeted.

"Chanyeol? You're here. But you're not wearing school uniform. Does this mean that you stayed here last night with our Baek?" Luhan intriguingly asked.

"Well. I insisted for him to stay for the night because we went home half past midnight and I knew that he was tired so yeah." Baekhyun explained.

"Okay. So did you two already did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter