Best friend VS Boyfriend

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the whole period of their class, Baekhyun can't concentrate because of what happened this morning. All of it came like lightning to Baekhyun. It was like his first week in his new school and yet all people knew about him. And all of it is because of Park Chanyeol. All he wanted was to just study and have new friends but instead he's known by everybody because of a scandal with him and Chanyeol. Because of too much thinking, Baekhyun didn't even noticed that class has already ended a few minutes ago and standing infront of him are his friends Kyungsoo, Luhan and Dean who have worried looked on their faces.

"Hey guys, What's with the look?" Baekhyun asked while raising his eyebrow.

"No you tell us Baek. We were standing infront of you for a few minutes and we noticed that you were spacing out. Is it about Chanyeol?" Luhan asked.

"C-chanyeol? No Lu. I'm just having a hard time grasping the lessons. That's all." Baekhyun forced a smile at his friends. All three of them knew that Baekhyun was lying but they choose to just ignored and not asked him further. So they decided to invite Baekhyun to eat at the cafeteria since it's already lunch time. All four of them entered the cafeteria and looked for available spot. They saw a spot just near on the window so they decided to walked towards it when suddenly they heard someone calling Baekhyun's name. They tried to find where that voice came from.

"Baek! Babe. Come here! I saved seats for you and your friends." Chanyeol waving his hand like crazy. Baekhyun and his friends looked at each other. They also noticed that all students inside the cafeteria were looking at them like they're waiting for their next move. Baekhyun had no other choice but to walk towards Chanyeol's table. Kyungsoo, Luhan and Dean followed Baekhyun. Baekhyun tried to find an available seat far from Chanyeol but failed when Chanyeol yanked his hand and made him seat next to Chanyeol. Baekhyun gave his murderous glare at Chanyeol while Chanyeol just smirked back on him.

"Hi Babe! so how's your day s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter