Seducing Baek 1.0

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back..

 

 

 

******************************************

After having lunch with Kyungsoo, Luhan and Dean, Baekhyun decided to go to the bathroom before going to their next class. While walking, Baekhyun can't seem to not be curious and think about what his new found friends told about that Chanyeol guy. Little  did he know that someone's been following him as soon as he part ways with his friends after having lunch.

 

"I really wonder why everyone thinks that Chanyeol is that bad." hearing this, Chanyeol just smirked and think to himself (Oh! so Kyungsoo and Luhan already warned Baekhyun about me. Well let's see about that.)

"He seems okay and nice to me."

"It's because I am cutie." Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun got shocked. He had no idea that Chanyeol's been following him and heard everything that he said awhile ago.

"Oh my god! Chanyeol y-you scared me. So w-what are y-you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol comes toward Baekhyun and leans on him making Baehyun  blushed and look away.

"Isn't it obvious Baekkie. I am following you." Chanyeol said and blew on Baekhyun's neck making him shiver.

"F-following me? Why? D-do y-you need s-something from m-me C-chanyeol?"

"Oh Yes Baekkie.I want something from you." Chanyeol said seductively. (Oh my god Baek! Hold yourself! Remember what Kyungsoo and Luhan said. Chanyeol is a bad guy. Don't be deceived by his very handsome f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter