Misunderstanding

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sighed deeply. He knew that Jongin will never answer him even if he pestered him for the whole day. What intrigued Baekhyun the most was why was it so hard for Jongin to answer just a simple question about the relationship between this Taehyung and Chanyeol. This even made Baekhyun more than eager to know the truth. Due to having such deep thought, He was surprised to realized that he already entered the cafeteria without even noticing it. I must have been in such deep thought. Baekhyun thought. He immediately saw Chanyeol waving at him while smiling widely. He smiled back at him and hurriedly walked towards their table. He saw that Chanyeol, Sehun and his friends Luhan and Kyungsoo were already seated with their foods still left untouched.

"You haven't eaten yet?" Baekhyun asked as he sat beside Chanyeol. Luhan and Kyungsoo shook their heads.

"We're supposedly be eating by now but this boyfriend of yours Baek forbid us." Luhan whined.

"Forbid you from eating?"

"Yeah Baek. He forbid us to eat first. He said that we should wait for you and Jongin to be here before we start eating." Kyungsoo added. Upon hearing Jongin's name he turned his head and searched for Jongin on their table.

"But where's Jongin?"

"Oh! He just went their and buy his food." Sehun explained. A few seconds later, Jongin was back and sat beside Sehun who was sitting infront of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed that Jongin was not even looking at him and he was sure it has something to do with their talk awhile ago. Baekhyun shrugged it off and decided to just eat. Luhan and Kyungsoo were busy chit chatting while eating their lunch and so were Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol while Baekhyun was just quietly eating his food. He can't help but still think about that Taehyung. He was still contemplating whether to just ask Chanyeol about Taehyung. Baekhyun decided that to know the truth he have no choice but to ask Chanyeol about this. Like what Jongin said "Chanyeol should be the one answering you this." Baekhyun put down his fork and sat up straight and held Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol quickly averted his gaze at Baekhyun.

"Yeah Babe? Anything you want?"

"Chanyeol I need to ask you something. And I want you to answer me truthfully ok?"

"It's seems like a vey serious topic. But yeah I promise babe." Baekhyun took a deep breath and asked..

"I just wanted to know about this guy named Taehyung." After hearing the name mentioned, Jongin and Sehun abruptly stopped talking as well as Kyungsoo and Luhan and stared at Baekhyun with shocked expressions written on their faces. Baekhyun noticed it but he still keep his gaze at Chanyeol's face. He noticed the sudden changed of Chanyeol's face upon mentioning "Taehyung".

"Chanyeol, please I just need you to answer this." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol removed Baekhyun hol from his hand.

"He was nothing Baek." Chanyeol shortly replied. He suddenly stood up and walked towards the exit of the cafeteria. Baekhyun also stood up and ran towards Chanyeol. As they exited the cafeteria Baekhyun forcefully grabbed Chanyeol's arm for him to stopped. Their friends also followed them outside the cafeteria.

"Chanyeol, Please, don't just walked away from me and get away from my question. I need answers which I know I can only get from you." Baekhyun pleaded. Chanyeol slowly turned to Baekhyun with a stoic expression on his face.

"Haven't I answered it already Babe. I said he was nothing. Can you just accept that answer." 

"And do you think I will just believe you that he was nothing to you. Just look at the way you're acting right now Chanyeol, I'm just asking you a simple question with a simple answer but you're making it complicated."

"Me making it complicated? Why is it so important for you to know who this Taehyung was to me huh Babe?" Chanyeol asked with a hint of anger from his voice. "Can't you just believe me when I say he was nothing."

"But he wasn't.. He was something to you Chanyeol. I can totally feel it." Baekhyun whispered.

"What? Something to me? What makes you think of that huh Baek?" Chanyeol was now holding Baekhyun's arm a little bit tight. Baekhyun remained quiet and just looked at the ground.

"Now what Baek? Why don't you tell me right now why you are coming up with this kind of theories. Tell me!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Because your butler mistakenly called me him, because his pictures were displayed at your room and most importantly his pictures were saved on your phone." Baekhyun loudy said. Chanyeol was a bit shocked upon hearing what Baekhyun said

"What?"

"Yes, you heard it right Chanyeol. I accidentanly browsed your phone and was surprised to see Taehyung's picture saved on your phone. I also noticed pictures of Taehyung displayed on your room. Now you tell me Chanyeol, How would you expect me to believe that he was nothing to you?" Baekhyun said with tears forming into his eyes. Chanyeol became silent after this. He don't know how will he explain it to Baekhyun. 

"Now what Chanyeol? You still won't answer my question? Fine!" Baekhyun yanked his arms from Chanyeol's hold and walked away. Kyungsoo and Luhan called Baekhyun and ran towards him while Sehun and Jongin went to Chanyeol and just tapped his shoulder. Baekhyun hurriedly walked while tears were streaming down his face. He decided to just went home and not attend his remaining classes. He went outside the gate and hailed a cab and didn't mind his friends who were shouting his name. And he got in the cab, His tears won't stop falling . His phone kept on ringing inside his bag. He took it out and saw that Kyungsoo was calling him. He just looked at the screen then turned it off. A few minutes later,  the cab was already infront of his house. He immediately payed the fare not minding the driver's stares towards him. He climbed out of the cab and hurriedly entered his house and went straight to his room. He plopped on his bed and just cried it out. He doesn't even know why he was crying this hard. It's not as if Chanyeol was cheating on him right? He cried and cried until he didn't even noticed that he went to sleep.

 

(Back at the school)

Kyungsoo and Luhan went back to their class. They saw Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol were already there. They also noticed that Chanyeol's head was lowered down. 

"Kyungsoo! Luhan!" Dean called. Kyungsoo and Luhan walked towards their seats.

"Where's Baek? He didn't have lunch with you? I'm sorry I didn't even had lunch with you because the teacher asked for my help. So where'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter