Freedom

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Guys!! :))

******

"Hey Chanyeol stop walking!! Wait for me!!! You'e walking too fast!!" Taehyung called as he was running trying to catch  Chanyeol's fast pace. Chanyeol didn't even looked back at him and still walked fast not minding the people looking at them.

"Chanyeol!!! Can't you here me? CHANYEOL!!!!! COULD YOU STOP WALKING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!" Taehyung screamed his heart out making all the people looked at them making Chanyeol suddenly stop from walking. Upon seeing it, Taehyung hurriedly went to Chanyeol and grabbed his arms and turned him around.

"Finally, Chanyeol. Could you tell me what's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly walked out?? I've been following you since you left me and your friends at school without any reason. Tell me what's wrong?" Chanyeol snickered at Taehyung.

"You're asking me what's wrong?!! I tell you what's wrong! YOU!!!!"

"Me?"

"Yes! You!!"

"What's wrong with me?"

"Are you just playing stupid or you're just really stupid?!!!"

"Could you just get to the point Chanyeol because I really don't know what you're talking about."

"You coming back here is what's wrong!! You coming back in my life is so wrong!!!!" Chanyeol said it all out.

"Me? Coming back is wrong?!! Am I hearing it right Chanyeol?!!! I came back for you Chanyeol! I came back because I still love you!! I came back because I want us to continue our love story and now you are telling me that coming back here was a big mistake??" Taehyung lashed out making Chanyeol quiet.

"So tell me Chanyeol, Is there someone else in your life now?!! Did you have a new boyfriend??!! Is it that Baekhyun?!! Huh?!! Because I can see the way he looks at you. And believe me I know that kind of look."

"Could you just stop this now Taehyung??!! I really want to be alone right now. Just leave me alone okay??!!" Chanyeol yanked his arms off of Taehyung's hold and walked away.

"Chanyeol!!!! The last time I checked you're still mine!! I will do everything in my power to bring you back again to me even if it means destroying whoever comes in our way!! Remember this Chanyeol, You're mine and mine only!!" Chanyeol heard it all but still continued walking away from him. Taehyung on the other hand got his phone and called someone.

"Hello, I would like you to search all information regarding a person named Baekhyun. I will give you the details about his full name later. Bye." Taehyung ended the call and walked inside his car who have been following them since they left the school.

"Master Taehyung. Where do you want to go next?" The driver asked.

"Let's go back to Chanyeol's school. I think I might need to stay there for awhile and get to know more about Chanyeol's new friends." Taehyung smirked while looking at the window. The car started and went straightly to the school. Taehyung got out of the car and told the driver that he will just text him if he wants to go home. Taehyung walked confidently and went to the student lounge where he waited for Chanyeol's friends class to end. After waiting for about an hour more, students started walking out from their respective classrooms. Kyungsoo together with Luhan, Jongin and Sehun walked together. Taehyung upon seeing them quickly stood up and waive his hand and called them.

"Jongin!!! Sehun!!! Here!!!" Jongin and the others turned their heads to where the voice was coming from and as soon as they saw Taehyung waiving at them they were a bit shock.

"Hey!!! you four, come here!!" Taehyung told them. They glanced at each other then slowly walked towards him.

"Hello again Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol's new friends. I'm back. I just wanted to get to know you more guys especially the new ones. But wait, someone's missing. Where's Baekhyun?" Taehyung asked.

"Why are you looking for him Taehyung?" Jongin seriously asked.

"Jongin relax! Like I said I just wanted to know them especially Baekhyun.. He seems like the one closest to Chanyeol right now. And now that I am back meaning Chanyeol and I getting back together, I decided to have a nice chit-chat with Baekhyun on what Chanyeol likes and dislikes now."  Taehyung simply answered. But his answer still made the four of them a bit weird.

"Wait, Did you just said that you and Chanyeol got back together?" Kyungsoo shockingly asked.

"Not yet officially back together. But I'm sure one of these days it will happen. Why are you so shocked? Is there something that I should know?? Is there someone new in Chanyeol's life?" 

"But Baek-"

"Baek? As in Baekhyun? What's with him and Chanyeol?"

"He's Chanyeol's-"

"Kyungsoo, stop wasting you time and energy answering him. We need to go to the clinic now and fetch Baekhyun." Jongin said as he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him away from Taehyung. Sehun and Luhan awkwardly bid their goodbyes to Taehyung and followed the two. As soon as Taehyung was out of their site, Kyungsoo yanked his hands off of Sehun.

"Why did you do that? I was about to tell that Taehyung guy that Baekhyun is Chanyeol's love."

"But it's not us who should tell Taehyung that. Chanyeol should. Do you think he will believe in you?" Jongin answered.

"And what if Chanyeol didn't want to say anything about him and Baekhyun? Huh? What will you do? Just watch our Baek get heartbroken?"

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. If that thing ever happen. I promise, I will be the first one to say it to Taehyung." Jongin reassured him. "C'mon let's pick Baekhyun now and take him home." When they went to the clinic, they were surprised to see no signs of Baekhyun, only the school nurse. They asked the nurse whether Baekhyun already went home but they were surprised when the nurse told them that Baekhyun didn't even went to the clinic. Kyungsoo hurriedly got his phone and dialled Baekhyun's number. After a few more rings, Baekhyun answered it.

"Baek, Thank god you finally answered. Where are you right now?!!!"

"Soo, I'm here at the comfort room.. 5th floor." Baekhyun weakly answered.

"Baek listen to me. You stay there. We're coming for you ok?"

"O-Ok." Then the call ended.

"So where's Baekhyun?"

"He's at the CR on the fifth floor. C'mon let's go now." The four of them hurriendly went up to the 5th floor. Then they ran towards the CR at end of the hallway on teh right side. They barge in immediately.

"Baek?? Are you still here? It's me Kyungsoo." A few moments later, one of the cubicle opened and Baekhyun appeared looking devastated with red puffy eyes from crying. Kyungsoo didn't wait anymore and just went to Baekhyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter