Is it too late?

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to Chanyeol?"

"He got in an accident." Baekhyun said and tears streamed into his face.

"What??!! Chanyeol got in an accident?? But how??!" Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

"I-I don't know. Jongin just told me that C-Chanyeol got in an a-accident." Baekhyun explained still crying.

"Where are they now? Do you know the hospital where Chanyeol was admitted?" Luhan asked

"J-jongin told me that t-they were now at C-Chanyeol's house."

"What are we waiting for Baek. Let's go to Chanyeol's house now." Luhan said. Baekhyun hastily wiped his tears and stood up and followed Dean and Luhan who walked ahead of them. They hailed a cab and told Chanyeol's address. While on the road, Baekhyun couldn't help  but to continue crying and think about what he did. He overreacted over some simple matter and because of that Chanyeol got into an accident.

"Baek, stop crying please." Kyungsoo said while comforting Baekhyun who was still a crying mess.

"I-If anything b-bad happened to C-Chanyeol, I will n-never forgive myself."

"Baek, don't think like that. Let's just hope that Chanyeol will be fine. Okay?." Dean said. After a few minutes they were now infront of Chanyeol's house. They paid the cab fare then climbed out of the car. They hurriedly walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door was opened and they were welcomed by Sehun who was looking devastated.

"W-Where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun panickly asked.

"H-He's upstairs Baek. He.... He's-"

"He's what Sehun?" Baekhyun asked with tears continuosly streaming down his face. Sehun didn't answer but instead he just shook his head.

"No... No... No! It's impossible. That's not true! right Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun just stayed quiet making Baekhyun cried even harder. Baekhyun didn't wait for Sehun to  answer and he just quickly ran upstairs towards Chanyeol's room. Sehun on the other hand just told Kyungsoo, Luhan and Dean to not followed Baekhyun and just leave him alone for a bit with Chanyeol. As Baekhyun was near Chanyeol's room, he saw Jongin standing outside Chanyeol's room leaning on the wall with a sunken face. Jongin instantly looked at Baekhyun and just smile forcely at him. Baekhyun just shook his head and slowly opened Chanyeol's door. As soon as he opened it, what he saw just broke his heart a million tmes. There on the bed was Chanyeol's body covered in a white sheet not moving. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat on the side. He slowly put his hand on the white sheet covering Chanyeol's whole body. Then, he suddenly broke down and cried hard and hugged tightly his boyfriend's body.He was shaking it a bit and was crying really hard while saying I'm sorry Chanyeol and I love you Chanyeol, Please don't leave me! Baekhyun was a crying mess who can't accpet that his boyfriend was now gone and will never come back. Baekhyun was busy crying his heart out that he didn't noticed his boyfriend's body moved and removed the sheet covering his face. Chanyeol blinked his eyes and looked at the person who was crying loudly and hugging him tightly. He was surprised to see that it was Baekhyun.

"H-hey Babe.. Babe, why are you crying?" Chanyeol suddenly asked and caressed Baekhyun's hair. Hearing this, Baekhyun abruptly stopped crying and got shocked to hear his dead boyfriend's voice. He slowly turned his head towards Chanyeol's face and got shocked to see his boyfriend looking at him while caressing his hair.

"C-chanyeol?"

"Yeah. It's me babe. Why are you crying so hard?"

"A-Am I dead already too?" Baekhyun absentmindedly asked.

"Dead? Of course not babe. Why did you asked?"

"Y-You are not dead Chanyeol? You're alive?" Baekhyun asked while tracing his fingers on Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol softly laughed.

"Of course I'm still alive. I'm not yet dead Baek. What made you think of that?"

"B-but, Jongin and Sehun told me that you're....gone."

"What?!! They told you that I was gone?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nodded his head.

"They called Kyungsoo's phone and talked to me and told me that you got into an accident. Then we went straight here and when I saw Sehun and Jongin's faces they were really sad as if they were telling me you're already dead.." Baekhyun explained with tears falling in his eyes. Chanyeol gently wiped them.

"What? But I never got into an accident babe. After class I went straight here and sleep."

"What?!!!!So it means tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter